Official EVGA Ampere Queue Thread

yup I got the e-mail yesterday...

"This email is to notify you that there has been a change to your notification queue status. You previously signed up to be notified when 10G-P5-3897-KR became available, but due to ongoing product availability, you have been moved to the notification queue for 10G-P5-3897-KL, which features NVIDIA LHR. These cards offer the same gaming performance, but with reduced cryptomining performance (Ethereum). The products are identical in every other way"
I also got one of these emails. Identical in every other way, except potential resale value. :(

Anyone know the current 3090 step-up queue wait times? I entered my 3080ti because why not? Might as well go all out, and with the extended warranty I'll keep the card for many years to come.

This was my 3090 -
Step 1: May 14, 2021
Step 2: June 7, 2021
Step 3: June 7, 2021
Step 4: June 8, 2021
Step 5: June 8, 2021
Got my card on June 16 after I shipped on June 11.

3090 Step Up queue is much faster than others.

I also got one of these emails. Identical in every other way, except potential resale value. :(

You're a hypocrite. You complain about crypto in every thread and then you complain about the resale value of an LHR card.

I just looked at the tracker spreadsheet for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra (3897); and the last two reported cards sent were for people who signed up on 9/23 and 10/2; both of whom were picked on the 7th. Assuming that the most recent one isn't in error, my 10/6 registration might actually come in the next batch of notifications sent out.

Now I just need to make sure it doesn't arrive while I'm napping or in the middle of a long gaming session. 🙏

I just looked at the tracker spreadsheet for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra (3897); and the last two reported cards sent were for people who signed up on 9/23 and 10/2; both of whom were picked on the 7th. Assuming that the most recent one isn't in error, my 10/6 registration might actually come in the next batch of notifications sent out.

Now I just need to make sure it doesn't arrive while I'm napping or in the middle of a long gaming session. 🙏
Was the 10/2 for a KR or KL card? That seems like it could be an error but if they dropped a few KR cards and everyone switched to KL then it might be legit.

Was the 10/2 for a KR or KL card? That seems like it could be an error but if they dropped a few KR cards and everyone switched to KL then it might be legit.
No way to tell. The tracking sheet doesn't hold that detail. OTOH it shows someone else from 9/23 getting one today...

No way to tell. The tracking sheet doesn't hold that detail. OTOH it shows someone else from 9/23 getting one today...
Someone from the EVGA forums reported getting a KL today, they had a 9/23 timestamp. Guess we will have to see if a KR report surfaces.

Well, I finally won a shuffle for the PNY 3080ti. However, it's insanely priced at $2k. I almost passed on it, but when I saw my 2080ti is worth like $1200 now (What I bought it for), I ordered it. I've been in the EVGA queues forever and never got a notification.

Well, I finally won a shuffle for the PNY 3080ti. However, it's insanely priced at $2k. I almost passed on it, but when I saw my 2080ti is worth like $1200 now (What I bought it for), I ordered it. I've been in the EVGA queues forever and never got a notification.
Damn, that's more expensive than scalped cards on ebay. You can get an EVGA 3080 Ti for $1800.

Damn, that's more expensive than scalped cards on ebay. You can get an EVGA 3080 Ti for $1800.
True, but the problem is the warranty is always in question on an ebay card. That's the issue.

Also, the really expensive Asus/Gigabyte/PNY cards have a better air cooler compared to EVGA's, at the very least. Not that I think that is worth another $300-$400, but at least there is some value added there.

At the end of the day, I A.) Refuse to support scalpers, B.) Don't trust them that it's not stolen, or sketch. I hope these people just get completely hosed and can't resell the things to be honest. Fuck the people that joined the shuffles/queues/stores just to re-sell a new card. A lot of these idiots are burning their personal credit lines to float the cost as well, so the longer they have to hold onto the things, the more they are getting reamed.

Last edited:
True, but the problem is the warranty is always in question on an ebay card. That's the issue.
That shouldn't be an issue with EVGA cards. You'd still get the full 3 year warranty if you bought on Ebay.

Anyway, I agree with you in not supporting scalpers. I was just surprised that the MSRP on that PNY card is 2k.

Just received my availability email from EVGA for a 3080 Ti FTW 3 Ultra. Don't know if I want it or not since I have a 3080 already. Decisions, decisions.

Just received my availability email from EVGA for a 3080 Ti FTW 3 Ultra. Don't know if I want it or not since I have a 3080 already. Decisions, decisions.
I would imagine that someone here would be willing to make it worth your while if you don't want it. Personally, for me, the juice isn't worth the squeeze over a 3080.

Well there've been several more 9/23 and 9/24 recipients since then, so the 10/2 one appears to be an outlier/error. 😔

Question; how do you know when you entered a queue? I got an email on June 28th that I was moved to the non-mining card queue, but it people here I guess also know when they entered the queue. Is there any way to know when I signed up to be notified outside of the original email that I signed up for the notification?

Question; how do you know when you entered a queue? I got an email on June 28th that I was moved to the non-mining card queue, but it people here I guess also know when they entered the queue. Is there any way to know when I signed up to be notified outside of the original email that I signed up for the notification?

Yea, you log into your evga account. Which will show you when you registered.

evga.com login
click on my evga at the top
click on my notifies

Yea, you log into your evga account. Which will show you when you registered.

evga.com login
click on my evga at the top
click on my notifies
I don't see anything in there. I just added a bunch of other GPUs to my auto-notify list and none of those show up there either. Not sure what's going on.

I don't see anything in there. I just added a bunch of other GPUs to my auto-notify list and none of those show up there either. Not sure what's going on.
US vs EU? If not, i've got nothing. My notifies are all showing.

Is it the same email address that is registered that you put on the notify list?

The spreadsheet I've been using to monitor queue progress has stopped being updated. Someone else is tracking the forum thread in a google doc; and according to it the 3080 ultra has surged forward to 10/5 in the last few days. Getting closer to my 10/6.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NrR71ipaJktCzT1pWj9FWxNHGWAbcxMorvRvEPaPh48/edit
Could still be another month or two with the speed that queue moves. One of the hybrids I'm waiting for hasn't moved in weeks.

Question, when you get your notification email from EVGA how long do you have to purchase the card via the link they send. Also what time of day do they generally send out the notification email?

Question, when you get your notification email from EVGA how long do you have to purchase the card via the link they send. Also what time of day do they generally send out the notification email?

They generally send it out around 9-10am PST and you have 8 hours to respond to it or the card is released to the next person.

Evga servers are loaded. Must be adding cards. I saw 2080tis in stock then started getting high traffic server errors.

My queue just popped for 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I've not been following but should I grab this? Are people still having EVGA 30 series cards die?

Well shit I missed out since they sent the email right after I started work and I did not check it until I got home.

Well shit I missed out since they sent the email right after I started work and I did not check it until I got home.
You can still get it. Send an email or tweet to Jacob from EVGA.

You can still get it. Send an email or tweet to Jacob from EVGA.
Yeah I'd actually sent them an email right after I saw the expired link. They sent me a new link this morning and I ordered the card.

They only do it once though, thats how I got my 3070 I got a notify in like February and completely missed it as it went to my spam.
They had pitty on me still and let me get it 2 months later in March, they rock (I have since whitelisted them and got a 3070ti from the queue and my wife got the 3070).

My queue popped yesterday for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra (now LHR). I queued on 10/5/20.

As of yesterday afternoon, EVGA was up to 10/5 20:34 on that card. Mine's 10/6 7:56; with relatively low numbers of people signing up overnight I'm hoping to get my card relatively soon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NrR71ipaJktCzT1pWj9FWxNHGWAbcxMorvRvEPaPh48/edit
Queue's up to 7:05am on the 6th after rushing through the sparsely populated overnight segment yesterday. I'm watching my inbox closely because I'm one big - or maybe even one small - additional drop from getting my notification. 🙏

I don't understand. People who sign up now are behind you in the queue, so their turn will come after yours? No?
As of this morning, people with queue entry times of 2020/10/06 7:05 am PT or earlier have gotten a chance to buy a card. My entry was at 2020/10/06 7:56 am PT, so I'm very close to getting a chance to order one.

Barring a major increase in availability I suspect people entering the queue now will either never get a chance to buy direct from EVGA, or will only do so after the 40xx series are out and most people still in 30xx queues no longer care but EVGA still has a few cards left to unload.

Last edited:
Queue's up to 7:05am on the 6th after rushing through the sparsely populated overnight segment yesterday. I'm watching my inbox closely because I'm one big - or maybe even one small - additional drop from getting my notification. 🙏
Just got my notify a few minutes ago and placed an order. Either their warehouse is incredibly slow, they're taking orders a few days before the cards arrive at the warehouse, or they've added a few extra days of padding just in case; but my ETA is a week to a week and a half out vs 4-5 days for typical ground shipping from California to Pennsylvania.

Back