Official EVGA Ampere Queue Thread

dexvx

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone know where the EVGA 3060's are in the queue?

I queued on ~940am launch day.

x509

2[H]4U
So I asked this question before, in a different thread I think. What happens to the EVGA Queue pricing after April 16 (?).

dexvx

[H]ard|Gawd
So I asked this question before, in a different thread I think. What happens to the EVGA Queue pricing after April 16 (?).
You pay a little more but still way under street price.

Reactions: x509
like this

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
I got my notifies for 2 3755 3070s. Both will arrive Wednesday. Check your junk folders.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
No point and posting up a screen shot of the single card I setup 3080 XC3 Ultra. Got in this que thing way late. LOL FTW cards are too long I'll run into my reservoir with one so the XC3 Ultra it is. Not to mention the first FTW is the same exact clock and specs just the FTW has rainbow vomit that won't be there when blocked anyway. Next FTW up is only a minor clock bump and not worth the extra cost either. So it's a good thing for me they are too long. Well the EK Block is anyway. My 2080TI XC Gaming barely clears my res as it is.

Iching

[H]ard|Gawd
No point and posting up a screen shot of the single card I setup 3080 XC3 Ultra. Got in this que thing way late. LOL FTW cards are too long I'll run into my reservoir with one so the XC3 Ultra it is. Not to mention the first FTW is the same exact clock and specs just the FTW has rainbow vomit that won't be there when blocked anyway. Next FTW up is only a minor clock bump and not worth the extra cost either. So it's a good thing for me they are too long. Well the EK Block is anyway. My 2080TI XC Gaming barely clears my res as it is.
Cool story, bro.