Official EVGA Ampere Queue Thread

My que for the mid end cards hasn't popped yet but I was surprised how fast the FTW3 Ultra 3090 popped. Got it in my HTPC box humming along already. But no peep re: any of the 3080s I qued up for.
The FTW seems to be a lot more available than the XC3... weird.

My que for the mid end cards hasn't popped yet but I was surprised how fast the FTW3 Ultra 3090 popped. Got it in my HTPC box humming along already. But no peep re: any of the 3080s I qued up for.
Nothing I have queued has popped or even moved for that matter. I'm sure this will play out like every other release. I want something new, can't get it, they release newer cards, so the one I wanted is no longer being made, I buy used.

The FTW seems to be a lot more available than the XC3... weird.

It's not weird at all. The margins for EVGA are a lot higher on the FTW, so if ALL of their cards are going to sell anyway, why not make ALOT more of the ones that make them the most money?

It's not weird at all. The margins for EVGA are a lot higher on the FTW, so if ALL of their cards are going to sell anyway, why not make ALOT more of the ones that make them the most money?
Then they shouldn't put those other cards in the Q system. If I knew they were going to be pieces of shit and only make their more expensive cards I would have signed up for that one instead of signing up for a product that doesn't actually exist. It's bullshit and is as good as a lie IMO.

Then they shouldn't put those other cards in the Q system. If I knew they were going to be pieces of shit and only make their more expensive cards I would have signed up for that one instead of signing up for a product that doesn't actually exist. It's bullshit and is as good as a lie IMO.

Preaching to the choir. I have a day 1 3080 XC3 Gaming (NOT Ultra) in the queue, but that queue hasn't moved at all. By the time I figured out what was going on, it was months down the queue list and the chances of me getting one from them are slim.

Same thing with the "step up" queue. That moves even slower than the notify queue. If you bought a Turing card thinking you were going to get a step up, you might...18 months later...

Preaching to the choir. I have a day 1 3080 XC3 Gaming (NOT Ultra) in the queue, but that queue hasn't moved at all. By the time I figured out what was going on, it was months down the queue list and the chances of me getting one from them are slim.

Same thing with the "step up" queue. That moves even slower than the notify queue. If you bought a Turing card thinking you were going to get a step up, you might...18 months later...
If they were honest they'd have stuck everyone in the same Q per series (outside the water block cards) to give them the option. If you don't want the more expensive card you can skip and continue waiting for the cheaper card if you wanted.

It just really pisses me off that I have no upgrade option at all right now. Just ranting, I'll stop now.

If they were honest they'd have stuck everyone in the same Q per series (outside the water block cards) to give them the option. If you don't want the more expensive card you can skip and continue waiting for the cheaper card if you wanted.

It just really pisses me off that I have no upgrade option at all right now. Just ranting, I'll stop now.

I mean, assuming you could actually get a card, at least EVGA hasn't hiked the prices too bad post tariffs. My two favorites in that regard are Zotac and Asus. The 3060 Zotac Twin Gaming and Asus Dual cards are $329, but the "overclocked" version of the SAME CARDS is $499. How many of the non-OC models do you think they are going to make since the only difference is an "overclock" firmware? I think the 3080 FTW3 version is still something like $879 if they'd sell it to you. A virtual bargain.

1615737427521.png

1615738566552.png

Scored 3 cards from the EVGA queue. Most recent is the 3090 FTW3 HydroCopper.

The one good thing about the EVGA que for me was that I was lined up for the 1799 (Gaming) model and I got the 1849 model (Ultra Gaming) discounted to 1799.

I know it isn't much but hey any discount is better than no discount.

Here's a random associate code I found. Too late for me but maybe it will help someone.

UD82LJP3Y1FIQPR

EDIT: This was from random scrolling on their forum

well. i've been waiting in queue for six months now (EU, 3080). first time wanting to buy a brand new card right on release day, actually. has it ever been this bad before?

well. i've been waiting in queue for six months now (EU, 3080). first time wanting to buy a brand new card right on release day, actually. has it ever been this bad before?
Not from recent memory. I too have a step-up in queue since September 26th of 2020.....still no movement on my step-up...

Just got a notify for the 3060 $389 card. My time was around 9:29 AM on launch day (29 minutes after they started accepting orders on 2/25).

EVGA came through with the queue. I just added second EVGA 3070 to my collection. Amazing price. I looked at my order history and it's been EVGA all day every day. I just purchased EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P5-3755-KR for
Subtotal:​
$559.99​
Tax (7.00%):​
$39.20​
Shipping via UPS 2nd Day Air:​
$30.48​
Order Total:​
$629.67​

Just got a notify for the 3060 $389 card. My time was around 9:29 AM on launch day (29 minutes after they started accepting orders on 2/25).
Same time, but on the 12GB card. I think I’m going to be waiting much longer.

Nope. Not in the 22+ years I’ve been building pc’s have I ever seen something like this go on for so long.
And who knows much longer this situation will go on. :confused:

I didn't put myself on the EVGA list until 12/10, so I have the chance of a snowball in the middle of a supernova to get a card before 2045.

Just a Heads UP!! The QUE list is starting to move again fast I got a 3070 email a few weeks ago but declined it because I bought one a few months back. The 3080 FTW is on 9/21/202 I have a spot for early October so there is still hope.

Just a Heads UP!! The QUE list is starting to move again fast I got a 3070 email a few weeks ago but declined it because I bought one a few months back. The 3080 FTW is on 9/21/202 I have a spot for early October so there is still hope.
no one gives a shit about the 3070

3080 is still on 9/21 because that is the only card that matters

The 3080 Ultra queue will move fast until October 5 as that is the date they announced the queue system. Right now we are in the period after launch where the initial notify rush died down and people realised that the notify system was essentially useless so not many people were signing up. There will be a huge amount of people in queue with October 5/6 dates which will slow things down again.

IIRC, EVGA will honor all the original MSRP until April 16. IIRC. So what happens to notify list pricing after that date?

Still have an RTX 3070 in the queue, from December 15. Any realistic chance they will get to that before April 16?

The 3080 Ultra queue will move fast until October 5 as that is the date they announced the queue system. Right now we are in the period after launch where the initial notify rush died down and people realised that the notify system was essentially useless so not many people were signing up. There will be a huge amount of people in queue with October 5/6 dates which will slow things down again.

I was wondering about that I didn't know what the offfical day was.

Yep, don't forget to use the 5% off associates' code, people.

For sure. Unfortunately like others have said it's only 3% for GPUs now but that's still good savings. At least it will get you free shipping and maybe more. And some other items are 5%-10%. No downside really. It works out well for everyone.

If anyone needs a code here's mine: HIF96TVOT3VM9OV

I am a few days (in the queue) away from my notification for a 3070. Who knows how long that will actually take though! Good luck in the queue everyone.

Where can I get such a code? I already got my card (without using the discount...) so someone else might as well use it.

Back