Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't see this imagine, but I imagine it only exists to tease me, so all is well![]()
It's just an image with the CS:GO logo and a few boxes asking why you feel you should get the beta key gift then your steam email and password.
I may give a key away soon. Im about to launch a CSGO oriented website. I may give a key away in tandem with the launch for some traffic.
its a scam....
Boy nothing can fool you.
that was the joke in the first place, that it was comically obvious
Got another key for the give away.![]()
PLEASE![]()
I just got another one. Total of 3 now. These things are getting expensive. Wait for the site to launch and ill be giving them away then.
I bet Trav1sty just received a bunch of friend request.
I got them before. Especially when the beta went live.
So how is it? It is fun? Is it more like CS 1.6 or Source?
I would love to try the beta. I still play CS all the time because nothing can compare to the competitiveness.
BF>CS
Battlefield could have went pro just as well as CS 1.6 if it werent for all the bugs.
I think we will see BF3 going pro. THere are already tourneys, Im waiting for money involved tournes to be introduced, and ohh yeah not be a n00b while im at it. I was very good at BF2 but am still getting used to BF3.
Should make a [H] CS GO team for esea next season!
I doubt there is a lot of ESEA players here. Maybe 3 of us? lol
So, anyone have an extra Beta key?