CS:GO beta signup

Got my key, FINALLY this weekend.

1. I'm not sure how I feel about how to track bullets. I'll have to go into an empty server and shoot at a wall for a few.

2. Hit boxes... Anyone find them clunky?

So i just tried running custom maps on a server. Thats a total fail. It seems there is a bug with that. Yet we are nearing 1 month till release. Game is far from ready im afraid but they are ignoring the community on that and will release it anyways.

I also have a feeling they are doing Ranked servers which is retarded as well.

Thanks Hidden Path for ruining another game.

Are the keys only being delivered through email by Steam? Or are there people out there that have some to give? :)

I have an extra key to give away. I'll do something like German Muscle this weekend. In game CS and will be streaming my twitch.tv account. I'll give you all more details tomorrow.

So, it's my cake day. I'll be giving out my CS:GO Key on Monday. PM me if you're really good at SEO. I have a few questions.

So, I'm using a random number generator from 1-1000... closest wins.

So i just tried running custom maps on a server. Thats a total fail. It seems there is a bug with that. Yet we are nearing 1 month till release. Game is far from ready im afraid but they are ignoring the community on that and will release it anyways.

I also have a feeling they are doing Ranked servers which is retarded as well.

Thanks Hidden Path for ruining another game.

Gotta love Valve for out sourcing their largest franchise.

I have had my key for like 4-5 months and really haven't played much recently. I find the game kind of boring. I find it lacking when I play and usually I cannot get myself to play for more than a few maps. I'm not sure what it is, but the game just isn't as fun as previous iterations of CS.

The new game is centered for consoles, and I believe that is why it feels rather clunky. I also believe that the menus and a few other things need to be changed for the PC version because the radial menu has no flow unless I was playing with a gamepad (which I don't think is supported at this point anyways, and I wouldn't). The new modes are different, but I wouldn't call them anything great. They are just some mods they ripped off and implemented in the game. Plus, the time allotment for maps is ridiculous atm...

Got a key back in December. Already playing leagues for it. Hopefully they fix the rifle recoil, useless fog and the horrible audio and animations. They also need to unlock some of the cvars that aren't cheats like minmodels.

Back