CONTROL (Remedy)

jobert

Limp Gawd
It is far from a difficult game. Random battles I rarely died. Boss battles it took less than 5 times on one or two bosses.
I got the ps4 version for $3 from Wal-Mart. I agree 100% with M76 - it had potential for a great game, but it fizzles out, they go nowhere with this rich universe. Sure the gameplay is fun, but near the end of the game it gets boring and repetitive. Once I get a ps5, this won't be a game I replay to see the pretty effects. I'm not going to pay for it on PC either. $3 is in my opinion what it is worth.
Lol you don't determine what is hard or not for others. I found it way too hard and to the point where I just stopped playing and started bitching in their discord about how dumb it was to have no difficulty settings. They finally listened to the complaints many users had about that and released that update that gave plenty of assist mode options.

scojer

Supreme [H]ardness
Lol you don't determine what is hard or not for others. I found it way too hard and to the point where I just stopped playing and started bitching in their discord about how dumb it was to have no difficulty settings. They finally listened to the complaints many users had about that and released that update that gave plenty of assist mode options.

It's definitely not as hard as Dark Souls.
The difficulty though isn't my main gripe, it was the wasted potential for the story.

M76

[H]F Junkie
Even I mentioned in my review that the game is not that hard. And some say I'm terrible at games.

DWolvin

2[H]4U
I agree with Jobert, most of the game isn't difficult, but there are a few huge huge spikes in difficulty on some boss fights. And due to game layout you can show up without the proper tools to fight if you are just playing the game and not following a guide. Love the game, but willing to call out the faults.

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Even most of the boss fights were easy for me. Maybe not easy, but not hard. I stumbled upon optional bosses and don't recall any issues. Hardest part was figuring out how to navigate some places. But even then those weren't that common. And navigation was part of the game in the areas with odd dynamics.

I can't say Control did anything spectacular, but everything was done well enough. A decently well rounded game.

Aireoth

Supreme [H]ardness
The only things that would really trouble me where the random alerts with mini-bosses. I don't recall any actual bosses being much of a problem, especially once you have launch and floating.

jobert

Limp Gawd
I have no problem admitting that I am flat out terrible at games. Luckily there were enough other people complaining that they fixed the issue. No matter if a game is hard or not to you it is still asinine to have only one difficulty setting.

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
The only issue I have with this game, other than I suck at games now, is that it does not properly support 3840 x 1080. (Oh well......)