CDW Outlet Finds

arnemetis

2[H]4U
Interesting find on some Shure headphones that the cheapest I'm finding is around $80. They're currently at $44, and I believe these will drop at least into the 30s (and maybe even 20s) at which point they should be a solid deal:
https://www.cdw.com/product/shure-se215-sound-isolating-earphones-earphones/6353055?pfm=srh
Worth noting these are used, hopefully it comes with some unused inserts. I personally have this set and they're pretty good, I paid $100 for them a few years back. For $44 + $8 shipping its not a bad buy, I agree at the 30s or lower a good deal.

SamirD

2[H]4U
Worth noting these are used, hopefully it comes with some unused inserts. I personally have this set and they're pretty good, I paid $100 for them a few years back. For $44 + $8 shipping its not a bad buy, I agree at the 30s or lower a good deal.
Most of the ratings in the outlet are way worse than what they're stating (they used to not even have ratings), and I would be surprised if this wasn't open box new with maybe the inserts opened, but never used. I don't think CDW could sell something as new if it was truly used and hence the warranty wouldn't apply.

How did you get $8 shipping?!? I just bought some stuff and shipping was nearly $100. Granted, it was 3x ups units, but I've never seen shipping that high before.

arnemetis

2[H]4U
Most of the ratings in the outlet are way worse than what they're stating (they used to not even have ratings), and I would be surprised if this wasn't open box new with maybe the inserts opened, but never used. I don't think CDW could sell something as new if it was truly used and hence the warranty wouldn't apply.

How did you get $8 shipping?!? I just bought some stuff and shipping was nearly $100. Granted, it was 3x ups units, but I've never seen shipping that high before.
The item is specifically as Condition: Used - Like New. It generally wouldn't stop me from making a purchase. As far as the shipping goes, this is the quote I got when adding just the headphones to my cart and starting the checkout process to central Massachusetts.

SamirD

2[H]4U
The item is specifically as Condition: Used - Like New. It generally wouldn't stop me from making a purchase. As far as the shipping goes, this is the quote I got when adding just the headphones to my cart and starting the checkout process to central Massachusetts.
Yeah, I've seen those and I'm still pretty certain that they're open box new--just not as new. I don't think corporate customers would buy anything used so I don't see them selling truly used stuff. Gotcha--online. I wouldn't trust an outlet order to go through online though because of the manual allocation.

arnemetis

2[H]4U
Yeah, I've seen those and I'm still pretty certain that they're open box new--just not as new. I don't think corporate customers would buy anything used so I don't see them selling truly used stuff. Gotcha--online. I wouldn't trust an outlet order to go through online though because of the manual allocation.
It's all I've ever done with cdw lol. Only orders I've had cancelled were an obvious price mistake on a 3090 and some monitors that were crazy cheap (like $24 or so.) If it gets low enough that I find it a deal, I'll place an order as a roll of the dice. I don't buy this outlet stuff if I really need it now.

SamirD

2[H]4U
It's all I've ever done with cdw lol. Only orders I've had cancelled were an obvious price mistake on a 3090 and some monitors that were crazy cheap (like $24 or so.) If it gets low enough that I find it a deal, I'll place an order as a roll of the dice. I don't buy this outlet stuff if I really need it now.
Wow, you've got some good luck then! I would rarely get an online outlet order filled, so I went to the phone and have had much better luck there. The only time I buy is when I need it (like the 3x ups units today), so I need to do the best I can to secure my odds. And sometimes like today, I have to buy when it's still not at the bottom. I know this ups unit will hit well under $<80 in the next few weeks:
https://www.cdw.com/product/apc-bac...y-back-up-and-surge-protector/6375942?pfm=srh

SamirD

2[H]4U
SamirD Your about a week late. There were about 6 of those for 80ish a week ago. :(
Yep, I saw that batch but didn't need one at that time. Luckily there were still some in the pipeline and I got mine at $90/ea so still not a bad deal for APC and true sinewave. :) Someone got my 6tb drives though. :(

SamirD

2[H]4U
Just got my UPS units--boxes looked like hell, but inside was bnib goodness all in one piece (whew!). They were never even unpacked completely. :D Love the outlet!

Oh, and I found out why my shipping was a bit higher than I expected, somehow they quoted and shipped it ups 2-day air. :eek: On 4x heavy boxes...:eek: And even after that I'm still ahead almost $50/ea ups. (y)