• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield 6

So if you want to play something similar to Battlefield, you have no other options because Battlefield is the best game of its kind, there is nothing better.
Every Battlefield following Battlefield 4 has been utter trash. I have moved on and accepted that I just won't play those games anymore.
 
Every Battlefield following Battlefield 4 has been utter trash. I have moved on and accepted that I just won't play those games anymore.
In this latest trailer they made fun of cod players, that beginning where they kill those 4 characters.This means that they do not follow the steps of cod.
As for sales, donald trump's son-in-law is also involved through the Affinity Partners.
When will the characters they pre-ordered be able to play? When is it officially coming to europe? Is the game downloadable yet?
I'm just looking, I can buy a key for about 28 euros.
 
Last edited:
agreed, but we are in 2025 now. unfortunate reality.

It's a joke, why they can do it for the addon gimmick of portal and not the actual meat of the product makes no sense. Then again this is the new dice, made up mostly of devs who joined during the making of the last clusterfuck of a game.
 
Last edited:
In this latest trailer they made fun of cod players, that beginning where they kill those 4 characters.This means that they do not follow the steps of cod.
As for sales, donald trump's son-in-law is also involved through the Affinity Partners.
When will the characters they pre-ordered be able to play? When is it officially coming to europe? Is the game downloadable yet?
I'm just looking, I can buy a key for about 28 euros.
Pre load is up. I already downloaded it.
 
In this latest trailer they made fun of cod players, that beginning where they kill those 4 characters.This means that they do not follow the steps of cod.
As for sales, donald trump's son-in-law is also involved through the Affinity Partners.
When will the characters they pre-ordered be able to play? When is it officially coming to europe? Is the game downloadable yet?
I'm just looking, I can buy a key for about 28 euros.
I don't give a shit about EA's marketing, only naive retards or shills push these nonsense narratives. As for the rest of your pretzel logic, I have no idea what you are talking about or how that has anything to do with BF having gotten progressively worse post BF4.
 
I don't give a shit about EA's marketing, only naive retards or shills push these nonsense narratives. As for the rest of your pretzel logic, I have no idea what you are talking about or how that has anything to do with BF having gotten progressively worse post BF4.
I have no idea what you are talking about, people were talking while playing the bf6 beta that they were enjoying the full game. The beta was so good that they thought it was the real game. All the youtubers and bf friends are talking about how great the game is.
 
I have no idea what you are talking about, people were talking while playing the bf6 beta that they were enjoying the full game. The beta was so good that they thought it was the real game. All the youtubers and bf friends are talking about how great the game is.
Congrats, still don't give a shit and there were plenty of people who who said the BF6 beta was trash. Shill harder.
 
Congrats, still don't give a shit and there were plenty of people who who said the BF6 beta was trash. Shill harder.
I don't know, the classes are there, the vehicles and everything else is like in BF3. That's what most people want, BF3 or BF4 with better graphics.
And they said they would remove CoD moves and stuff.
 
Congrats, still don't give a shit and there were plenty of people who who said the BF6 beta was trash. Shill harder.

I have a feeling, like many of us, you're just older and don't enjoy video games as much as you used to. Perhaps you're burnt out on gaming in general or maybe just tired of the Battlefield formula. If this had released at the time that BF4 did, I bet you would be having fun.

You've also posted an awful lot in this thread. Why continue to engage in a thread about a game that you hate? You're just spreading negativity at this point.

I hope you find some happiness.

quit_having_fun.jpg
 
I have a feeling, like many of us, you're just older and don't enjoy video games as much as you used to. Perhaps you're burnt out on gaming in general or maybe just tired of the Battlefield formula. If this had released at the time that BF4 did, I bet you would be having fun.

You've also posted an awful lot in this thread. Why continue to engage in a thread about a game that you hate? You're just spreading negativity at this point.

I hope you find some happiness.

View attachment 758127
He is a battlefield veteran.
 
In this latest trailer they made fun of cod players, that beginning where they kill those 4 characters.This means that they do not follow the steps of cod.

Its just marketing, they're already putting in rainbow skins. Just look at the last few pages, and that is before the game even came out. It will get worse as time goes on. MW19 advertised the same thing, and then 6 or so weeks post launch some silly cosmetics came out. It got worse with time. The CoD games have progressively gotten worse with even more expensive and odd things.

I got mine for around half off, and I didn't really like some of the things they were doing with the beta. Wasn't horrible, but wasn't great either. But I realize it will probably not be as good as BF3/4. Their new owners will probably try and milk it even harder than planned, like they always do. I assume they'll shutter many studios and the onus will come on BF to make their money back.
 
Watch out for these. They are not the key, thy are "accounts" that other people have owned. I never mess with that stuff. I want my own original actual "key".
I bought some BF through a VPN in the past, like in Mexico where the price was significantly lower. I don't know if that's still possible. But I don't plan on buying it anyway. Maybe later if it gets cheaper I'll try it out.
 
I have a feeling, like many of us, you're just older and don't enjoy video games as much as you used to. Perhaps you're burnt out on gaming in general or maybe just tired of the Battlefield formula. If this had released at the time that BF4 did, I bet you would be having fun.

I know I wasn't the original reply to, but as another person who fell off BF after 4 I am happy people enjoy it and wish I did. I think personally Battlefield much like COD became the games I got the most time out of because of the custom servers. I realize more and more with these missing I am less than enthused about the new releases. I was also never about vehicles which I know is a large part of BF.

Early COD I spent a ton of time playing on the FKR servers in Rifles only with custom weapon modifiers. BF3 and BF4 I spent a ton of time playing on the clan servers, think UO was one, that ran various mods with weapon limits. I played a ton of Pistols only, Bolt Action Snipers only, no explosives, and the servers where you would vote on the next custom game mode. I remember in BF4 after the bow was added they had Bows and Revolvers and I think the mare's leg was in the mix also. These gave me a reason to keep playing once the maps got stale. Unfortunately if they handle portal like BF2042 we won't see these return due to the limitations or just being hidden away so that it gets forgotten about. Maybe the new map editor will change this though which might bring me back. I will keep watching until I see it go one way or the other. Maybe it will show up on Gamepass Ultimate before my prepay runs out.
 
I bought some BF through a VPN in the past, like in Mexico where the price was significantly lower. I don't know if that's still possible. But I don't plan on buying it anyway. Maybe later if it gets cheaper I'll try it out.

I thought I read they cracked down on that. If it follows like past trends, Black Friday or early December it will go on sale.
 
I have a feeling, like many of us, you're just older and don't enjoy video games as much as you used to. Perhaps you're burnt out on gaming in general or maybe just tired of the Battlefield formula. If this had released at the time that BF4 did, I bet you would be having fun.
So strange that, despite being old and parochial, in the last 12 months I had no issues playing and enjoying Helldivers 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Marvel's Spiderman, Doom Eternal, etc to name just a few. Or maybe I am wise and cynical enough not to buy into the hype and EA/DICE's bullshit marketing because they have repeatedly proven themselves to be pathological liars. I am still laughing my arse off at the idea we can trust them because they released a marketing video mocking CoD....like fucking ROFL!
If this had released at the time that BF4 did, I bet you would be having fun.
The fanboys would like to delude themselves into believing that, but no.....there are multiple reasons exhaustively canvassed across the web explaining why BF6 will sucks balls.
You've also posted an awful lot in this thread. Why continue to engage in a thread about a game that you hate? You're just spreading negativity at this point.
Most of my time has been spent responding to retarded arguments because the fanboys get bent out of shape when anyone disagrees with their world view. If you can't deal with the "negativity" then put me on ignore.
I hope you find some happiness.
jf37w5kdf4f01.jpg
 
So strange that, despite being old and parochial, in the last 12 months I had no issues playing and enjoying Helldivers 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Marvel's Spiderman, Doom Eternal, etc to name just a few. Or maybe I am wise and cynical enough not to buy into the hype and EA/DICE's bullshit marketing because they have repeatedly proven themselves to be pathological liars. I am still laughing my arse off at the idea we can trust them because they released a marketing video mocking CoD....like fucking ROFL!

The fanboys would like to delude themselves into believing that, but no.....there are multiple reasons exhaustively canvassed across the web explaining why BF6 will sucks balls.

Most of my time has been spent responding to retarded arguments because the fanboys get bent out of shape when anyone disagrees with their world view. If you can't deal with the "negativity" then put me on ignore.

View attachment 758293

Cool story bro, you should tell it at parties.
 
Last edited:
Anywho....

Less than two days to go, gents!

Woot!

I know!! I hadn't been this excited for a new game since Cyberpunk 2077. On a side note, I was hoping to play the launch on a 1440p OLED but the monitor (Gigabyte MO27Q28G) I want isn't available for me to buy yet so I'm stuck playing my IPS 1080p, lol.
 
Plenty of games have clans with out any support, Called team speak or Discord. ;)
Yep. There's a server browser with dedicated servers for portal mode. They're also adding official support for clans post launch.
 
Last edited:
Intel just dropped their day ready driver for my B570 10GB card, game is pre-loaded, and I will see if any driver overhead exists with the 5700x, game should have XeSS 2.0 already, I hope.
 
The only mobo's ive seen with issues have been non updated Gigabytes. Hell im running a gigabyte (B550UD) from an Ibuypower pc and had absolutely no issue. Dont worry its going to become a norm for online games.
 
The only mobo's ive seen with issues have been non updated Gigabytes. Hell im running a gigabyte (B550UD) from an Ibuypower pc and had absolutely no issue. Dont worry its going to become a norm for online games.
I heard that too think on Steam or Reddit about Gigabyte. My two year old Asus board doesn't work I mean the games launch but they are more prone to crash.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top