• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield 6

battlefield-6-bf6-release-time-graphic.jpg



Bummer - was hoping for a midnight release tonight so I can play a round or two before going to sleep. Guess I gotta wait until after work tomorrow.
 
To me Battlefield is about HUGE outdoor maps with lots of tanks and helicopters

To me, the small close quarter maps with no vehicles suck and I have zero interest in playing those.
 
To me Battlefield is about HUGE outdoor maps with lots of tanks and helicopters

To me, the small close quarter maps with no vehicles suck and I have zero interest in playing those.
I think this is where Portal is going to absolutely shine.

Maps created by talented players, customizations up the wazoo and so forth. There were a few reddit posts of recent months stating portal editors can just erase an entire map and rebuild it to their hearts content. Essentially making as many open large maps and in any environment possible.

IF Portal is as good as we hope it is, there should be no stone unturned, no itch left to scratch for any and ALL players.
 
I think this is where Portal is going to absolutely shine.

Maps created by talented players, customizations up the wazoo and so forth. There were a few reddit posts of recent months stating portal editors can just erase an entire map and rebuild it to their hearts content. Essentially making as many open large maps and in any environment possible.

IF Portal is as good as we hope it is, there should be no stone unturned, no itch left to scratch for any and ALL players.


Did not know about this. Sounds awesome.
 
Had a great time with the beta, pre-loaded and ready to rock and roll. The hype is palpable, I predict around 12 million copies sold by late 2027. A fairly cautious projection for an optimistic return to form.
 
I'm so back logged on gaming now. For a while I was complaining had nothing to play. I had this high-end system. I built myself and wasn't even using it except for surfing the web and watching YouTube

But all of a sudden the past month I bought some games and been playing a shit ton;

Diablo IV expansion
PoE 2
Borderlands 4
 
I'm so back logged on gaming now. For a while I was complaining had nothing to play. I had this high-end system. I built myself and wasn't even using it except for surfing the web and watching YouTube

But all of a sudden the past month I bought some games and been playing a shit ton;

Diablo IV expansion
PoE 2
Borderlands 4
Between Stalker 2 and Borderlands 4 I got over 400hrs in gaming time, BF6 will carry me through the winter.
 
Between Stalker 2 and Borderlands 4 I got over 400hrs in gaming time, BF6 will carry me through the winter.
Don't forget about Ark Raiders coming end of this month too! Pretty good year for gaming IMHO.
 
Don't forget about Ark Raiders coming end of this month too! Pretty good year for gaming IMHO.
Yeah, hoping that gives me the division 2 fix in something new. Hate its coming out 10 days after BF6 though. Price is right however.
 
Had a great time with the beta, pre-loaded and ready to rock and roll. The hype is palpable, I predict around 12 million copies sold by late 2027. A fairly cautious projection for an optimistic return to form.
I'm more concerned about the concurrent players after 12 months. I hope it doesn't tank if I pay the $70 to get this and it's a dead game like 2042.
 
I'm more concerned about the concurrent players after 12 months. I hope it doesn't tank if I pay the $70 to get this and it's a dead game like 2042.
There is no way this will tank like 2042. Portal is what will carry this on for a few years. Unless of course EA does EA things, and starts stripping portal down.
 
I don't think these new age kids know the sun comes up in the East and not the West, 9:00PST is the big hold up.
 
Question, there's no server browser, right? So how do we get to find a server with a map we like to play vs a map we don't want to play?

For me I only want the large big vehicle maps, and will avoid the small CounterStrike type maps that don't belong in a Battlefield game.
 
Question, there's no server browser, right? So how do we get to find a server with a map we like to play vs a map we don't want to play?

For me I only want the large big vehicle maos, and will avoid the small CounterStrike type maps.
Should be able to select a playlist and then filter the map you want
 
I'm more concerned about the concurrent players after 12 months. I hope it doesn't tank if I pay the $70 to get this and it's a dead game like 2042.
2042 is hardly a dead game. even if you got 6 months of entertainment, $70 is cheap.

if theres a queue now, cant imagine what it will be tonight.
 
Back
Top