• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by timtheenchantor

  1. T

    Both versions of MGS V coming to Steam.

    It is definitely on the GOTY list for me.
  2. T

    Grand Theft Auto V

    Here's your fabled details: http://www.pcgamer.com/why-gta-5-pc-is-the-definitive-version-of-rockstars-epic/ But, looking at the screenshots and the "Usable Memory" counter - one could easily determine that the System Req's officially posted might actually be true and work just fine. Watch...
  3. T

    Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

    I agree! I think trading, ultimately, should still be around. Bartering was a fun part of Diablo 2. Nope! But I just don't agree that the system in WoW should translate over to Diablo 3. :cool:
  4. T

    Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

    I'm nitpicking here. But I think you may want what Diablo isn't really meant for. But has been adapted to *try* and accomodate. We have online group making sessions with drop-in, drop-out abilities. It's very easy to accomplish. All you do is select the quest, choose public and join your pick up...
  5. T

    Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

    That'd be great for convenience, but if you want a certain set for looks or whatever, wouldn't that be like "beating the game"? So to speak? I think people play Diablo for the loot hunt, not to find a complete set and be done with it... ...at least that's my way of play. :cool:
  6. T

    Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

    You don't need Classic Shell to skip metro screen and boot to desktop. Windows 8.1 has that built-in. Classic shell is great though for adding the start menu back.
  7. T

    DayZ $29.99

    I'm not even playing this game, but I am interested. I have not purchased this game purely because I would not want to be in your situation. See warning from dev's below. I'm kind of sick of this early access trend lately. Many games have been doing it, and it does a disservice to the gaming...
  8. T

    Post your "Ghetto Mod" pics

    Resize those pictures!
  9. T

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    Reserved for the updated pics, but new hardware pics are here...minus the cable management I did earlier.
  10. T

    Corsair Carbide Series AIR 540 Computer Case Review @ [H]

    Thanks to my wife, I've moved out of the Coolermaster I used before this. This case helps me manage a non-modular power supply still. I am going to do some better cable management, elevate it off the carpet and peel that plastic sheet off the side soon.
  11. T

    Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

    This game is solid. Not having played any AC since the first.... I am just rolling around with the gameplay for now.
  12. T

    Santa Gaben is coming to town......

    Oh man. That video. Definitely saving that...hah
  13. T

    Interesting MMO's?

    He doesn't want WoW clones, and although Rift has a lot of unique lore - the systems that drive it are largely imitating WoW.
  14. T

    AMD Video Card Shortage

    There's some confusion on how the IRS is handling it. Here's some more information on tax compliance (US-based primarily): https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tax_compliance Relevant section:
  15. T

    mechwarrior online

    This is one of the biggest things to me. They are looking at World of Tanks and League of Legends with big dollar signs in their eyes instead of really improving the game. I *love* Mechwarrior and Battletech. But I am going to say I am disappointed in how the game is progressing and how the...
Back
Top