Santa Gaben is coming to town......

Yet another sale... with my recent purchases, the only way I can get enough means of purchase, would be going the government way and print more money :D

But still, if I see Total War Rome II in good price (less than 30 euro, which is retail price here), I'm getting it :)

I somehow always seem to have about ten games on my Steam wishlist when these sales come around, no matter how much I try to trim it down.

Sweet! Always a fun time of the year - I was just starting to wonder when the sales would start.

Though I already got most of what I wanted in the turkey-day sale. Kindof doubt I'll be picking up much this xmas. There's definitely a few newer releases that will be a pleasant surprise if they go for a decent discount.

No, I always just end up spending more than I should and feel a little reamed afterwards. :p

Same here! ;)

I probably have more games in my library that are untouched than those that I've actually installed and played (let alone actually finished...).

Same here! ;)

I probably have more games in my library that are untouched than those that I've actually installed and played (let alone actually finished...).

Same here I just buy some of the games "because I might play them one day", or "I liked them when they were new, like several years ago" and then I don't touch them again. Still, my old 670 GTX was just sold, so I can afford a game or two... or three :D

Same here I just buy some of the games "because I might play them one day", or "I liked them when they were new, like several years ago" and then I don't touch them again. Still, my old 670 GTX was just sold, so I can afford a game or two... or three :D

That explains many games in my backlog :D

WOW.....that was awesome! o_O

I still remember watching the original Coca-Cola commercial. Good memeories.

Its just the classic coke commercial of the trucks driving into town with coke replaced by steam :p

Nothing interesting so far. Either games I got during last sales or some indie games I don't intend to play.

Rome II, cheaper than it is in retail in the shops (less than $40), along with Baldur's Gate 2 sale

Still not a single buy for me during this xmas sale. Everything that's a decent deal are ones I already have. Still hoping a few bigger titles I'm waiting on will go for the right price.

Back