• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Piotrsama

  1. P

    Has Windows 10 Overtaken XP Already?

    Even if it stopped increasing, the numbers look pretty strong for a new OS. I'm yet to update, just waiting for the final reason that convinces me. :p
  2. P

    New 290 Random crashes with AMD Drivers

    I just updated GPU-Z to 8.0 and found something very interesting on the history: http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2418/techpowerup-gpu-z-v0-8-0/ Any of you having troubles were running an older version of GPU-Z? My 290 vapor-x wasn't affected by this, but maybe it's the combination with...
  3. P

    New 290 Random crashes with AMD Drivers

    Temps are ok? Maybe a bad contact? Try unplugging it completely (power cables and all) and reconnect. Otherwise, try uninstalling the drivers with DDU. Download and read instructions here: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html And then install the latest...
  4. P

    are you waiting for Steamroller?

    If you don't mind waiting 6-8 months, then go ahead. I'd go with the 8350 now.
  5. P

    New AMD FX chips coming out?

    As said, not anytime soon. Go with the FX 8350.
  6. P

    When can we expect a HD7970 price drop?

    So.... doesn't sound like they'll drop prices anytime soon, right?
  7. P

    Help make a choice?

    Option A.3 Sell UD3, buy Asus Sabertooth 990fx. I'd go with A.2 + A.3, if you can.
  8. P

    [ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

    I'll try, but on other pool I get much better stales with the same setup. (around 0.5%)
  9. P

    [ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

    Afterburner --> Settings --> General --> "Synchronize settings for similar graphics" Make sure it's checked.
  10. P

    [ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

    I'm using reaper with Guiminer. And stratum proxy on my side.
  11. P

    [ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

    2.25% stales on 1000+shares. (with stratum) Are you guys doing better?
  12. P

    New work laptop - looking to extend life of SSD

    Sure, no problem. I used it on my last build. That and Samsung's magician.
  13. P

    New work laptop - looking to extend life of SSD

    http://www.overclock.net/t/1156654/seans-windows-7-install-optimization-guide-for-ssds-hdds
  14. P

    AMD refresh Volcanic Islands

    He refers to this. http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/8000/pages/8000-series.aspx#2
  15. P

    AMD Announces Memory Series Designed with Gamers in Mind

    ^ Pretty much this. Maybe things will change with hUMA, only time will tell.
Back
Top