[ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked all my rigs and they are all working which I can tell by the 40 amps or more energy draw they're pulling right now, but show 0 hash rate..so aren't really working :( I can tell this with my apc smart ups which has a load indicator on the front.

These people that are constantly DDOS stuff need to get a life. I'm half tempted to start a dark pool that people can only join if they have 5,000 khash/s or more and then every month or even biweekly send out an email to all workers with a new IP address for them to connect too. It would in my opinion keep the pool from getting DDOS all the time.

I ran my wiring tonight.. should get the rest of my stuff tomorrow.. I hope this connectivity thing is worked out by then

Things are great for me now. My slower miners are very happy again, currently running at about a 0.005% reject rate. =)

need hardware pr0n.

I know you weren't talking to me, but hey, you need it, right? :D

WTmGkMx.jpg

the cats are NOT allowed in that room :eek:

but, it works itself out, they don't like hearing the sound of the 8" blowers so they kinda stay out on their own

yeah, the heat has been more of an issue than anything else, so far. it's been a challenge and a definite learning process for me.

we'll see how the electric bill looks soon, I just started two weeks ago. luckily electricity is around 6¢ / kwh where I live.

Each Rig:

Mobo: Biostar TZ77XE3
CPU: Intel Celeron G1610 (+oem heatsink)
RAM: Corsair (8Gb)
PSU: XFX 850W Modular
GPU: MSI 7950 TF3 (x3) (+PCI-e riser, unpowered)
HDD: Seagate 160Gb

holy moly!! that is atrocious! :eek:

*thanks the local electricity gods for their compassion and generosity*

That's what i get for living on an island in middle of the pacific where all fuel has to be shipped in

Each Rig:

Mobo: Biostar TZ77XE3
CPU: Intel Celeron G1610 (+oem heatsink)
RAM: Corsair (8Gb)
PSU: XFX 850W Modular
GPU: MSI 7950 TF3 (x3) (+PCI-e riser, unpowered)
HDD: Seagate 160Gb

I hate you.

Sorry. What I really meant to say was......nevermind. I stand by my original statement. :D

Me and my puny 500 mh/s lol. cgminer was not playing nice whatsoever, kept crashing and the hash rate was sucking. using GUIminer atm, will play with cgminer when I get some time. Just not right now.

I hate you.

Sorry. What I really meant to say was......nevermind. I stand by my original statement. :D

Me and my puny 500 mh/s lol. cgminer was not playing nice whatsoever, kept crashing and the hash rate was sucking. using GUIminer atm, will play with cgminer when I get some time. Just not right now.

Just started using GUIminer and seems to be a bit more stable than cgminer. 2 of my workers are now on GUIminer for the past 5 hrs and seems to be doing a bit better vs cgminer or at least the same as cgminer.

Any thoughts as to what would be better?

Just started using GUIminer and seems to be a bit more stable than cgminer. 2 of my workers are now on GUIminer for the past 5 hrs and seems to be doing a bit better vs cgminer or at least the same as cgminer.

Any thoughts as to what would be better?

GUI miner is just a frontend for cgminer, although I suppose you could use Reaper instead of cgminer. Are you using reaper or cgminer?

Only mining at about 963-1050 Kh/s with a pair of 7950s clocked at 1000/1350. Using cgminer, connected to invasion. Thread-concurrency is 8192 and -g is 2. Using the shader count instead, was getting frequent HW errors.

What do I need to be doing?

Only mining at about 963-1050 Kh/s with a pair of 7950s clocked at 1000/1350. Using cgminer, connected to invasion. Thread-concurrency is 8192 and -g is 2. Using the shader count instead, was getting frequent HW errors.

I'd downclock the core speed. I think your ratio of core to memory is too high for LTC.

.64 ratio for core/memory

I have it set at 1020/1575.

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 -u Codyak.XXX -p XXX --shaders 1792 --thread-concurrency 24768 -w 256 -I 20 -g 1

This gets me a little over 600ea, although it makes the computer unusable.

Last edited:

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 -u Codyak.XXX -p XXX --shaders 1792 --thread-concurrency 24768 -w 256 -I 20 -g 1

This gets me a little over 600ea, although it makes the computer unusable.

7950?

I'd downclock the core speed. I think your ratio of core to memory is too high for LTC.

We have found that the ratio doesn't really matter. Visibiliti and myself are both using MSI 7950's and have the averages around 615 kH/sec using 1050/1370. We've tried 1050/1400 and it doesn't improve our hashrates and even lowering to 1350 doesn't lower them too much.

Some gpus are not very good at hashing either. They're not all the same.
for TC, I've found 22400 to be the sweet spot and when I bump my core up from 1050-1070, I can get it up to 640 kH/sec per gpu at stock voltage.

cgminer 3.10 win7 and 13.1 drivers. I have 18 video cards setup like this and they've all been stable when I keep the heat under control.

use the cgminer.conf file. follow the example.conf
delete the TC line delete the shader line
be sure to open a cmd and type "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100"

Then run cgminer and look for the bin file that is created. it will say tc22400 or some number in the filename.
That is the TC you will want to add to your conf file.

Then to run cgminer, just double click the exe.
It will auto load the settings from the conf file instead of a long command in a batch file.

Last edited:
Are there any strategies to quit/restart the mining process? Is it possible to /lose credit/ for work in process?

Sorry for the noob questions. I followed doug's config from earlier and it didn't work for me.

how do you configure for multiple GPUs?

I can't get mine to all run at full potential.. once I loaded up more than 1 GPU, afterburner showed low clocks for everything and wouldn't let me modify the core/memory.

I can't get mine to all run at full potential.. once I loaded up more than 1 GPU, afterburner showed low clocks for everything and wouldn't let me modify the core/memory.

haha, I was just about to post this EXACT same question.

I have 3x 7970's, but can only adjust the clockspeed for one of them. GPU-Z shows the other two are stuck at 500/150mhz.Ive tried Sapphire Trixx, CCC and setting them through CGMiner, no differences. I can only get 80kh/s on the two cards that will not ramp up the clockspeed. Its like they are stuck in powersaving mode.

Also, I disable ULPS already, did not help.

thats your problem. reaper (sucks) and the stratum proxy (sucks). id download cgminer and tweak/tune that. its by far the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back