Who wants some Wang!? Shadow Warrior Revival

I may grab it, its not gonna be that expensive, and it looks rather fun!

Just pre-ordered the special edition for $38 on Steam because I somehow got a 10% off coupon for the game on top of the already off price while being a pre-order.

Just pre-ordered the special edition for $38 on Steam because I somehow got a 10% off coupon for the game on top of the already off price while being a pre-order.

I got the same but they sent me a second coupon so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll send it to you. It was pretty sweet since I got Shadow Warrior Deluxe for 38$ then used the 75% off coupon for Shadow Warrior Redux and Doom 3D Megatron package for 3.75 netting me all 3 games for about 42$.

I will say that Doom 3D and Shadow Warrior are some pretty hardcore games though, very fast paces and very easy to die but the levels are very short if you know what you are doing but you probably will die several times per level if you are new to the game style. It's just definitely not the same as modern shooters which I usually find to be extremely easy but these ones are very challenging.

I know everyone is nostalgic....but the gameplay looks like another seriour sam clone.

*shrugs*

I know everyone is nostalgic....but the gameplay looks like another seriour sam clone.

*shrugs*

I didn't take that away from the gameplay videos at all :confused:

The main thing I'm looking forward to is the Katana action. Slice'n'dice time!

Not sure how I feel about that demon sidekick thing that keeps making stupid comments, but hey whatever.

Hard Reset was a solid game, so I'm not worrying about this.

The best line ever: Sticky Bomb Like You.

As you blow up from a doorway full of sticky bombs.

That stuff made MP in that game hilariously fun.

Why the hell isn't this getting more attention? I'm having so much more fun with this than I did Bioshock or Metro.

People bitch and moan about console ports and then don't support pc developers. I don't get it, the game is also very reasonably priced.

just got this today, its pretty great! played the original back in the day. are they doing a blood remake?

I have been playing this a few hours. It is awesome. Lots of secrets, including retro sections. The humor is done really well and is actually funny. Lots of weapons but the katana is the most fun.

This game definitely seems to be flying pretty low under the radar. I'm having some good fun with it. It's old school in all the right ways with nice modern touches thrown in where appropriate. It's Soldier of Fortune 2... with swords!

I keep getting 10% off coupons in my Steam inventory for this game. Sorry, Steam, 10% isn't gonna do it for me.

Does look like a good classic game, though.

Yep, played this a couple hours over the weekend and loved it. I can't wait to play some more tonight!

This kind of made me laugh:

LnDDjUe.png

Holy hell! I am definitely getting this next paycheck. I loved the original back in the day and the trailer sold me, despite seeing that the crude content was removed. Fuck it. I want-a some Wang.

Everyone will be pleased to know that you can now download a free
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior Edition - http://store.steampowered.com/app/255520/

you get to play the schlub who cleans up the bloody messes and body parts left over from the fight in the 2 million dollars room.

god I love what these guys are doing.

The free Viscera mod is pretty fun. I need to figure out the mop buckets though. I keep knocking them over unless I leave it on the machine.

Picked it up this weekend and i just can't get enough Wang. Every thing about this game is old school awesome.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the rabit thing (not them banging)

I thought the gameplay was too fast even for my taste running full blast through levels with a Katanna I'm sure the gunplay is more fun...

Not a MP game, just lots of fun slicing and dicing enemies. there are lots of other weapons but the katana is the most fun

Yeah, i'm having a blast so far. Had to mess with some SLI settings in Nvidia inspector to have it run on SLI.

I got my copy from GOG for $9.99 not too long ago. I'm in Chapter 8 and loving it. I never played the old game. I'ts a great PC game as well as a great game.

Picked it up last weekend for $9.99 on Steam as well, excellent game. I'm at the start of chapter 12. The combat, leveling system, story, hilarious humor and bosses are incredible.

Back