Who wants some Wang!? Shadow Warrior Revival

The graphical difference appear to be minor in my opinion. The shadows seem softer, the lighting a bit different, almost brighter.

Other than that, the most drastic improvement for me with my rig is the performance, it's so much better. I have an aging rig that really had some issues during combat. Now, it's butter.

This was my surprise game in 2014, never knew it existed. It's got a pretty lengthy SP that I don't mind playing again a year later. Recommended!

As someone who bought this a while back and still hasn't played it, can you elaborate on this? I just want to know what I'm missing in terms of graphics on the new version, if anything.

Good to hear about the performance, though.

My fps doubled with the dx11 patch. Runs like a dream, excellent game one of my favorite games of 2013 by far. Sword combat is just so satisfying the dodge and health stealing mechanics keep the game's pace high.

the new dx11 version runs like a dream! I have an old [email protected], 280x, 16gb and installed on sata2 7200rpm hdd. set it to ultra and its pinned at 60fps, gpu load is under 70% and load times are down to 15 seconds-ish(was 40+). with vsync off I was getting 80-90fps but I hate tearing!

I just finished this game. Great fun for an almost 2 year old game, and the story line was unexpectedly actually pretty damn good (at least for a run-and-gun FPS shooter).

Very highly recommended. I'm actually through my second play through, and I can't wait for the next version to come out now!

Back