Warframe Coop MMO

I used a 75% off the first time I played, waiting for at least a 50% off to get some more to buy some more.

I think with about 1k plat you can easily get enough slots for everything you need. Only the warframe slots (33) are important. Most of the weapons are just used for mastery then should be thrown away (or used as ingredients). Slots are much cheaper also.

Ya, I am sticking with my amprex and 2 other primary that I haven't decided on. Going for the ortho prime for melee plus one other I haven't decided on.

Alright, up to 4 forma on chroma and I am one blade away from an ortho prime... which I passed on at least twice because I forgot you need 2 blades.

I jumped into this game about a month back, and I have to say, it feels and plays like a solid solo game. One thing I realized early on is you do not need to purchase plat, ever. I sold most of the prime relic drops for plats, and so far I've gotten 16 frame slots opened.

so.... what process do you use to sell your stuff? What do you sell? How hard is it, and how long does it take? :)

process? Ok, press t, go to trade chat, and sell your relics/prime drops if you want to get something sold fast. Otherwise, make an account on warframe.market and list stuff there. Most lucrative item sold so far were 3 Rhino prime Bps. Sold each for 125 plat. I sold only what i farmed from leveling items for my mastery rank on Hieracon ,Pluto - mostly axi relic drops. I spent around an hour farming there anytime I get on (generally at night). Pro tip, for a super easy farm there, get the limbo warframe. You will carry well into the 2k+ cryo.

You are glossing over quite a bit, how long have you been playing and how many hours logged?

No im not, i just received the 40 day reward when i logged today, and i managed to farm 20 axi r1 relix in that time before they vaulted them. I ran mostly radshares and managed to get 4 rhino bps total, one of which i used to make my own rhino prime. Everything else i sold. Someone asked my process, that was it.

So I am willing to trade 1 plat and a hand job for a fucking orthos prime blade.

Edit: NVM, someone gave me one for 1 plat!

Last edited:
Ha! I am advanced casual myself, I only worry if its a prime I really like the base model of, but I will admit I'm looking for one more blade just in case. (oops- I thought the dual axes that are about to be vaulted)

Semi-sorry, dual Kamas go in the vault when Trinity Prime goes in- 29 Aug.

Got the trinity prime just in time, think the rest of my group liked me since all 3 runs my relics came up trinity prime and everyone jumped on it.

Yea- it's crazy how the RNG works on that. I ran a ton of rifts (out of relics now), and after getting Trinity, nothing better than forma.

I done fucked up, what I thought was a trinity prime chassis was actually a regular chassis, muscle relaxer and pain killers FTW lol.

Not sure what you mean, the prime stuff only comes through cracking relics, not as drops?

I am starting to dip my toes into trading, trying to farm all parts, mods, and blueprints kind of sucks.

When farming relics, make sure you use your void traces to improve the odds of the rarest parts dropping . Choose radiant -the highest mod to get the best chance possible. Once that's done, go and look for groups running radiant share relics runs, or radshares. Your odds will go from something like 1 in 50 to 1 in 6.

I'm eager to give this a try after the Plains of Eidolon open world update hits...I've been hearing excellent things about this game...

I'd say to go ahead and pick it up. The new content may be available for new players or it may be accessed locked in some way. A lot of the recent new content has been added to extend the endgame. My understanding is that daylight will be fairly low level, whereas nighttime will be for raid bosses and such.

It has been kind of an interesting journey so far. Probably the biggest weakness is in understanding the powers of the different warframes. Excaliber is easy, a lot of the others, not at all. Many of them I have played as just weaker versions. Nyx, Oberon, Trinity, Vauban. Rhino is easy. Frost has been mostly my go-to frame with the snow globe and he also mounts team regen for nightmare missions. Ember is my first actual "build" frame, useful for infected invasions and such. I went ahead and did platinum for missing mods. You need a dojo + team for the corrupted mod stuff. Others I was just missing. Next is Loki. Lots of people like to gush about Loki so I have put together a basic frame. Seems interesting so far. Would probably be easier if I was not so focused on leveling weapons for MR. At 14 now, have mostly run out of the marketplace stuff. :)

Anyone selling Nekros prime stuff? And where do I get nitain extract, have a Saryn prime I can't make without it.

It's from the alerts- if you have not grabbed the official app- do it! It's worth it to know when to hop on and grab an extract, they are a PITA otherwise. Heck, I have been grabbing one whenever I am free and still have less than 20 (after Saryn non-prime)

I am weak, I bought 1k plat for 50% off and promptly got the last couple blue prints needed for Nekros prime and trinity prime. I also bought 5 more warframe slots and 5 more weapon slots.

What am I going to do with the rest of this plat? Thinking of picking up a couple rare mods, like the stance mod for my orthos prime and a couple split shot mods.

I did the same but for 2k plat. I still have 1300.

look at a build guide for a frame you like and pick up the missing mods. You can't get the primed versions (~100p + 1 million credits) but you can probably get the others. also orokin catalyst/reactors for the gear you like.

Orthos prime does not need a stance mod. It's one of the best fast melee weapons, and II run it on nearly all my frames along with naramon. Max out you frame slots and weapon slots. Anything else you can easily farm or trade for down the road.

I hate farming, right now I am just picking up cheap ( less than 5 plat) mods I don't want to spend hours farming.

I am lacking one piece, have built a coordinate, wondering how to share. incredible grind for her. I have been doing equinox who is incredibly strong, maybe more than ember.

Just got Necros Prime built a few days ago. The tank build with him is amazing. Not sure if I can go back to Diablo after playing this for a few weeks.

I need credits bad, need a couple primed mods and didn't realize it's a 1 million credit fee :(

I need credits bad, need a couple primed mods and didn't realize it's a 1 million credit fee :(
Do Hieracon excavation on Pluto. Extract after your first excavation completes. This will net you 50k+ credits and possibly 500 Endo and only takes 6 minutes or so. You'll have more credits than you know to do with.

I found I get about 25k solo, but with a group, they tend to want to do lots of excavations. Which actually is good, it is a great farm for everything.

I put up all my spare rare mods for sale and a few complete sets. Figured it was good for tracking if nothing else. Have made a decent amount of platinum, very impressed with how smoothly the process goes.

I found I get about 25k solo, but with a group, they tend to want to do lots of excavations. Which actually is good, it is a great farm for everything.

You're right. It looks like I was getting 50k because of credit booster. definitely a good resource if you have one.

Two silly questions Jiminator; What's a full set, and what did you use to sell them? I have not sold anything because the thought of standing around the relay waiting makes me cringe...

Back