- Joined
- May 2, 2006
- Messages
- 7,865
I used a 75% off the first time I played, waiting for at least a 50% off to get some more to buy some more.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do Hieracon excavation on Pluto. Extract after your first excavation completes. This will net you 50k+ credits and possibly 500 Endo and only takes 6 minutes or so. You'll have more credits than you know to do with.I need credits bad, need a couple primed mods and didn't realize it's a 1 million credit fee![]()
I found I get about 25k solo, but with a group, they tend to want to do lots of excavations. Which actually is good, it is a great farm for everything.