• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Warframe Coop MMO

If you still want to farm credits fast, Seimeni on Ceres is the spot.
 
Two silly questions Jiminator; What's a full set, and what did you use to sell them? I have not sold anything because the thought of standing around the relay waiting makes me cringe...

A set is the parts required to craft something, generally anything you get out of a relic, relics, special items and so forth. So weapons will typically need a blueprint and 2-4 parts. A warframe will be a blueprint, chassis, system & neurpotics. You can also sell some raw alert and syndicate items. You can sell all mods, but not assembled blueprints or used items.

I don't bother with lobby or anything, I just put everything up on warframe.market, set my status to ingame and people will contact me. Not the lowest prices, but I guess people start there and work their way up. Lose a few sales when I am ingame but oh well.
 
I got a credit booster and have been doing index, had someone join that wrecked shop and I had a couple million in an hour or so.
 
Saryn Prime build is complete, someone gave me the Ignis Wealth blue print the other day and I am now leveling it, so much fun.
 
Ignis wraith you mean? Saryn is ok but really that gun was made for Ember. Get the wof augment and thermite rounds mod. Literally torches sorties.
 
Eh, I'm having tons of fun with the build right now, if I start doing end game stuff I will worry about min/max.
 
*facepalm I get blueprint parts, I thought you were talking about a full set of mods for some reason...
 
Trinity prime building now and Nekros prime as soon as I get 2 more nitain.

Think I am going to build ash prime after those two.
 
Penetration on a status shotgun is amazing. I have been using one with a world on fire knockdown build. Results is very effective. The penetration allows for shooting multiple enemies at once, even shooting through players weaving in front of you, through doors, walls and so forth. I have put together a few prime frames, but can't bear to leave Ember, which works so well.
 
Trinity prime is fun so far, as long as I remember to refresh abilities 2 and 3 I melee the shit out of everything and don't really worry about dying. Sadly this means Trinity has turned into what I wanted to do with Chroma.
 
You think they'll have a sale when PoE drops? Because I'm having ZERO luck with the daily login rewards. (yay 10 oxium)
 
Shade's cloak ability seems to instantly deactivate every time I bulletjump. Is this normal? I'm not attacking or anything.
 
Bulletjumps do damage in the beginning. The initial spin animation always pulls aggro/ attention.
 
PoE was delayed. Originally it was set to be released this week. They have not said why, but I suspect it is due to the focus rework plans in PoE which would break certain builds. People have been freaking out about that.

Anyway I have found that it is possible to do xini solo - probably works better than with a team since the captures are faster, and the enemies are not all that aggressive. I did 13 rounds and came out with a bucket of relics. Gotta love that.

Anyone else selling stuff? I like how well that all works.
 
PoE was delayed. Originally it was set to be released this week. They have not said why, but I suspect it is due to the focus rework plans in PoE which would break certain builds. People have been freaking out about that

I don't remember reading about any official release date for Plains of Eidolon
 
Just got Inaros, beat it on the first try, when the wiki suggests bringing ammo containers they aren't joking.
 
for some strange reason I... have not gone too far in the story missions. Second dream and octavia is building. For inaros... I need to fill with the second batch of enemies. I guess I am enjoying doing everything else....
 
Nice- I need to get one more part (cerebellum) for Helios Prime. Any way to farm Axi relics for that? I think I have gone through 20 or 30 at the very least.
 
The absolutely best place for axi relics is xini, eris. It is an infested interception mission and you can probably do it solo with a good crowd control build (ie: ember with 250% range + firequake) and a status shotgun with penetration. I just did 5 rounds and have 1 neo and 2 axi relics. Lacking that, Hieracon pluto is always great.

Anyway for cerebrum I would say to just buy it. I have gotten into picking up missing parts to complete sets and selling those. Example, pay 25 to make 100. Easy money. This assumes you have the rare part, because usually that will go for the bulk of the price.

BTW: You are looking for Lith_H1 Helios Cerebrum R, not axi
 
The axi relics with the cerebellum are vaulted, lith H1 relics are what you need.
 
I feel kind of like a dick for this one, used 2 radiant lith H1 relics last night and got a Helios prime cerebellum, it will be done in about 12 hours.
 
so I have come to find out that the siingle shot fissure missions are far superior to the "endless" style missions. I have liked the survival and excavation missions. you often get a relic per round. Still the rounds are long and the void traces at the end are pretty stingy. Doing the single shot missions, the captures and exterminates are much faster and you often get 25 void traces. You also don't have to worry about getting enough traces to qualify.
 
Last edited:
I just remembered last night that you can buy weapon bp from the market for credits lol. I was going nuts trying to figure out how to keep going up MR without spending a shit load of plat on prime gear.
 
Yeah, some are mission rewards, others are from alerts, more complex are from invasions (which can be sold for plat)
...also... there are many shitty MK1 versions of weapons which can be outright bought for credits through the equip menu
they are good for MR when you run out of built weapons.
 
Plains of Eidolon could launch within next 10 days

DE has said in an update that the new content could go live within 10 days stating, “The goal is to launch within the next 10 days"...there are also some more details on The Quest for Gara...the quest for Gara is likely going to be delayed by a week, due to a scheduling conflict with one of our key Ostron actors...

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/851341-the-roadmap-glassframe-quest-the-plains-of-eidolon/
 
XP4OzfN.png
 
Primed flow is on sale today. I went ahead and picked up primed continuity for 95p, because those are the required cards for most builds.
 
I hope you have been doing the mutagen missions. You will probably need 100+ and they are somewhat uncommon compared to the others. Get a bunch of blueprints for them and craft them. Only 1 a day but every bit helps.
 


https://forums.warframe.com/topic/854166-the-roadmap-part-3-when-status-thread/?tab=comments#comment-9054794 said:
Hey all,

We are planning on launching Plains of Eidolon on PC today.

This will serve as a status thread for the day updated with meaningful information on the build.

Take a seat, stay a while, and join us as we wrap things up with the goal to deploy today.

Cheers!
 
First impressions - its a bit rough and a little buggy. Probably because the servers are swamped. I think there must have been 100 people there. And graphic glitches where they all appeared at once on the landing. A few different traders and they trade based on reputation like the syndicates. There is an actual area between the market and the plains. It matches people up into a team. If it doesn't then it is a bit glitched. Running into the plains there appear to be ongoing missions. The area is pretty damn huge. I did not know how to exit so I finally aborted.
 
I am waiting for the dust to settle, got the glitch where I was stuck in exploration mode and the plains were empty.

Edit: Not liking what they did with focus.
 
so what's the verdict on Plains of Eidolon?...I was waiting for this to hit before downloading the game...
 
I am personally waiting a couple days to give it a second try, was too buggy and Kathy yesterday.
 
so what's the verdict on Plains of Eidolon?...I was waiting for this to hit before downloading the game...

Maybe wait a few days for the servers to settle, but definitely try the game!

I can't properly describe it because it's that different/special.

Imagine say, Diablo, Phantasy Star Online, and Oni had a bastard baby....
 
Back
Top