Warframe Coop MMO

Game is literally the worst.

• I created an account.
  • I activated account.
  • Login failed too many times.
  • IP Blocked. Literally cannot even load warframe.com anymore.
  • Got unblocked a few hours later.
  • Tried to login to site, was told account wasn't activated, and ipblocked again.
  • Activated account and logged in to website via cellphone to confirm it worked.
  • Got unblocked a few hours later.
  • Attempted to login, invalid username/pw and ip blocked again after ONE failure.
I don't even have a clue how this is acceptable. It LITERALLY blocks you from loading warframe.com or anything for hours after failed logins. Proper security policies should never cause this much of an impact.

That's crazy. Should make a post on the Steam forums for the game. Probably won't hear back from the devs until after the weekend though.

Wow, I need to get back into this. It's been months. This game has completely evolved and changed.

Wow, I need to get back into this. It's been months. This game has completely evolved and changed.

Still full of time walls. I understand they need to create incentive to buy platinum but taking 1-3 days to craft 1 of 3 parts for a suit is ridiculous.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Still full of time walls. I understand they need to create incentive to buy platinum but taking 1-3 days to craft 1 of 3 parts for a suit is ridiculous.

Basically crafting time sinks, cosmetics, and rarity of Prime gear drops are the only incentives to buy platinum. If you have the patience to wait 12 hours - 36 hours then you can eliminate 33% of the reasons to spend money on the game. If a player just bought storage slots for new weapons, frames, kubrows, etc I think that's good enough to support the development team. Now of course the developers are really cool so I didn't mind at all. Yes, the waiting 1 - 3 days for one part to repeat the same process twice more was darn annoying.

Basically crafting time sinks, cosmetics, and rarity of Prime gear drops are the only incentives to buy platinum. If you have the patience to wait 12 hours - 36 hours then you can eliminate 33% of the reasons to spend money on the game. If a player just bought storage slots for new weapons, frames, kubrows, etc I think that's good enough to support the development team. Now of course the developers are really cool so I didn't mind at all. Yes, the waiting 1 - 3 days for one part to repeat the same process twice more was darn annoying.

Well they already got $50 from me, god damn wheel of misfortune for 75% off. People say it's rare but I landed it twice in 2 weeks! And on my first month of playing.

For those of you still playing this game, I just got the promo code from Nvidia for $50 worth of in-game goods. PM me if interested. Could be a money saver for those who are really into this game.

EDIT: Still available as of 7/22

Last edited:
I preferred pretty flimsy enemies, but they're spread out and you have to flow around the map or snipe them. Just my two cents.

Are there new maps?

background.png

U20 is here! Bardframe called Octavia along with associated quest [its good]. She comes with a music maker with any music you create associated with her abilties, also dancing emotes. New weapons along with old weapons rebalance [Tonkor is self-damage now muahahaha!], a photobooth mode called Captura, that allows you to pose and fashion frame at the same time, nullfier nerf. This update came with a page and a webcomic - https://warframe.com/octavias-anthem

4_PUoJf40a.jpg

Banshee Prime was released recently too. Dex Syandana being released tomorrow too up until April 4th.
XB1_BansheePrime_1920x1080.png

Last edited:
harrowHeader.jpg

Chains Of Harrow is arriving later today! U21.
Scary quest! See https://www.warframe.com/chains-of-harrow for more detail.

Dual wield secondary weapons with glaive melee ones [I believe the plan is to have other melee dual wielded too, Earth remaster, web comic, melee riven mods, a couple of new weapons. Mag Prime and Rhino Prime along with their associated weapons were unvaulted yesterday so get their relics while you can!

taGc976.jpg

Ah- thanks for reminding me; I need to read someof those comix. I think I have almost the entire system unlocked and about 3/4 of the storylines, but did it all out of order and some of the plot is a bit unclear.

I haven't played this in probably a good year or so and I must say: This thing has evolved. Impressive. I'll have to see about getting back into it soon.

I haven't played this in probably a good year or so and I must say: This thing has evolved. Impressive. I'll have to see about getting back into it soon.

I need to do the same. Warframe was Destiny before there was a Destiny. ;) frankmansal should give the game another try. :)

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Heh- you will be very surprised at the changes to all of the systems (mods / skills / etc). But it also plays very well, and looks amazing.

It's had a revamp of the way it flys (I don't know that it's 'better'), and there are at leat a few new story lines and a whole new location (the Grineer Queen's base / castle).

You get them for finishing missions, and as bluprints or parts from enemy drops (loot). You also have equipment levels that you unlock by using your 'frame and weapons, which allow you to install more mods (at the armory).

If you haven't played in forever, it's worth a try- the tutorial is pretty good now, and shows all of the basics in the course of the first handful of missions.

Anyone know if multi-monitor support is still broken?

Edit: it seems to work fine now (only took them a few years)

Last edited:
I tried this game once i didn't understand how to get items / upgrades.

Try looking on this website for where to find drops for the parts to complete guns, warframes, melee, keys, etc.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

For example Loki is a great stealth frame and his page explains where to get drops.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Loki

Acquisition
Component blueprints drop from Hyena Pack (Psamathe, Neptune).

The drop chances for each component are 38.72%, 38.72%, 22.56% for Neuroptics, Chassis, Systems respectively as it is for most boss-rewarded Warframe components, with an expected 19 ± 6 runs to obtain each component at least once.

So if there is a mod card or whatever you want, just reference the Wiki.

For a more detailed look at Tennocon -

The main tennocon talk.
Go to 16:40 for more Warframe Destiny, 1:08:30 for Umbra.

Free Warframe comic here - https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/KAmRvmly18

DEOs6JBXgAE4RF9.jpg

hNbLwqg.jpg

Hydroid Prime comes with Ballistica Prime and Nami Skyla Prime.

Other reveals include new Tennogen stuff, next new Warframe and the winner[s?] of the create your own melee weapon contest.

Also a new code to redeem - FREESWORD at Warframe website for free weapon slot and Heat sword.

Some one edit the title so it has a capital letter? All lower case drives me nuts.

I will say the lack of info in the game is frustrating. I also fired it up to see what it was about again and also to see if I could get an idea if I might want to try Destiny 2. I tend not to be into sci-fi shooters.

I don't like that guns don't drop on the maps though I realize you can get blueprints, boltor just showed up for me probably from a quest though. The crafting wait though reminds me it is a F2P game. The game just doesn't tell you so much and I don't know if I am interested in learning. It also doesn't even seem to point you in a general direction, but maybe they are no longer focused on bringing in new players.

This game is damn good!!

Looks great, runs great, plays great, and the community is shockingly friendly/helpful.

There are quite a few things about it that remind me of Phantasy Star Online. Which, to me, is definitely a good thing.

I downloaded it Saturday morning and ended up playing for 5.7 hours (per Steam's counter).

I haven't gamed that much in a single day since.... Skyrim?

EDIT: My only complaint is the highest anti-aliasing settings is TXAA, like Fallout 4. It turns everything into a blurry mess, so apparently were stuck with SMAA.

Yea, but it runs so well you might be able to supersample or whatever it's called (2x resolution).

Brennok; loot at the Warframe Wiki, and the main forums. It's weird at the start, but hinestly makes a decent amount of sense once you get in.

Last edited:
Yea, bu tit runs so well you might be able to supersample or whatever it's called (2x resolution).

Yeah, I wish!

First thing I tried was running it with DSR at 4k.

It ran at about 30 fps lol

This typa game DEMANDS 60+fps.

Nice Dune quote btw....

Thanks, great books (imho).

And very much correct about 60fps beeing needed. I was on a laggy connection last night for half of a mission (probably mine, Cox sux) and I cringed in fear when the Infested Juggernaut roared that it was here... :)

Thank god for Rhino stomp!

Brennok; loot at the Warframe Wiki, and the main forums. It's weird at the start, but hinestly makes a decent amount of sense once you get in.

I think that is more my problem. I shouldn't have to alt tab to a wiki to figure out basic features of the game. I am not a big fan of the loot in the game either way so I doubt I will stick with it.

Fair enough. The reason I point you to the wiki and others is that the developers have had the courage (foolishness?) to make big changes to the game, and add entirely new systems at times. I've only been playing a year and a half, but I view WF as a constantly changing game, which is part of the intrigue for me.

skillup has a fairly gushy review of the current state of warframe up.
Seems like he is absolutely loving it and having a blast
Also pretty interesting that it is about the 12th most popular game on steam right now, with 30 to 50k concurrent players per hour
just contrasting that with the division, it boggles the mind

Back