(cf)Eclipse
Freelance Overclocker
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2003
- Messages
- 30,027
ah, that one. i forgot about that. thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(cf)Eclipse said:i don't think so. pci ice said that his chip did best with -90c. that's doable with a normal cascade setup.
edit: though cascade is pretty serious![]()
holycpu said:For Retailer(s):
I am willing to scraifice the melted chocolate bar in my pocket in exchange for a earlier release for Venice.
Also, I will also give my old high school textbook as gift for releasing Venice early (if I still have them)
And I will not look at an intelligent, beautiful, gorgeous girls for 5 min.
So, release Venice early, I bet you will make not a million, but possibly thousands of dollars from everyone who has nothing to do but post a thread here to convince ourselves that Venice is coming out (soon? in 2 weeks? in a month? OMG 2 monthes? )
Our patience power bar is running low, as you can see some people only need this chip then they can complete their beast.
Therefore, if you have time to read this thread, just wipe your employees' asses (don't wipe the girls, my heart will hurt) to make them work faster so that you can release the chip as soon as possible.
P.S. you want to know why am I wasting time here to write this stuff? ................ I have receive a call from AMD offical to inform me to do this for ad purpose.
Bye Bye.
From HolyXXX
(cf)Eclipse said:yeah, i'm guessing it's a normal 754 chip. sorry frallan
edit: this is the computer in question
http://www1.conrad.de/scripts/wgate...&page=1&p_sortopt=ZARTSORT&no_brotkrumennavi=
OPPAINTER said:I got news from my AMD person today. They said that 3700, 4000, and FX-55 will be out in the San Diego (1024) flavor. FX-57 won't show up until 3rd quarter. 3500 is a Venice (512) chip.
OPP
i congratulate you on your name selections. though veronica should have been a choice. for reasons i have pointed out in the pollFrallan said:Well to spice things up a bit I just posted a poll
The Venice Nickname Poll
(I nkow but Im bored and cf mentioned it so I had to)
Originally Posted by OPPAINTER
I got news from my AMD person today. They said that 3700, 4000, and FX-55 will be out in the San Diego (1024) flavor. FX-57 won't show up until 3rd quarter. 3500 is a Venice (512) chip.
OPP
cell_491 said:venice (3000,3200,3500,3800) is the same as san diego (basically) except with only 512kb L2 cache the san diego (3400?,3700,4200) will have 1024kb L2 cache
TDP is the same. just difference dies. E4 has 1mb, but with 1/2 of it disabledDecelerate said:awwwwwwww man, so just WTH is the difference between an E3 3500+ and an E4 3500+ aside from the TDP?
yeah, i knowcell_491 said:its just a product name its not like its set in stone that only certain numbers can be used with certain sockets...
yea the 3700+ is going to be the best deal out of all of them so i may just waitlithium726 said:yeah, i know![]()
but this is going to cause more confusion in their already confusing as hell rating system. oh well, with 3700+ coming to 939, i might have to get that instead. it wont be as expensive as the 4000+, will have 1MB L2, and will be San Diego. it sounds too damn good to be true![]()