Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ashmedai said:It does once my DFI gets through with it. The only difference is the max divider of 9 or 10 as far as I can see.
Don Wong said:I talked to Monarch yesterday. They said the chips were released Monday. They did not know exactly when they would get them, but said based on other intros in the past, it would likely be in two weeks after release. They have no ETA for the product, but when they do they will take preorders.
BTW, I was thinking about getting an MSI NEO Plat with some Gskill PC4400 LE ram for the Venice. Is this a good combo for overclocking? Would appreciate any other better combos. I want to stay away from DFI Lanparty due to the many "issues" people have with stability. This comp will be my 24/7 computer for work and I need a very stable system
THANKS FOLKS!![]()
DryFire said:i feel sorry for anyone who comes in and tries to read the whole thread![]()
ashmedai said:So...should I go for the 3000+ or the 3200+? Support your answer.
cell_491 said:i think im gonna wait a few weeks until the 3700+ san diego comes out
wouldnt it be Vennies and not Vinnies? Eh if u have a thing for giving it the nick name of a dude, not my probashmedai said:It says we want our Vinnies!
(cf)Eclipse said:i think venice is too short to make a nickname for. winchester... yeah. clawhammer.. yeah. venice... no!
AMD took the reject 4000+ and FX-55's and made them 3500+'s. they have a claw core and are ocing very well.cell_491 said:Im So Confused Right Now
(cf)Eclipse said:i just did some hunting, and came up with these. don't really look reliable though
http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop...11003000501_BG08136P.shtml&ORDER_ID=!ORDERID!
http://www.needthese.com/Products/Product.cfm/Buy/Froogle/NTsku/202607
http://www.sparco.com/cgi-bin/wfind2?spn=A80G631
http://www.bestselectionsunlimited.com/g08136.html
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.a...rm=10407307&Type=PE&Category=Comp&dcaid=17379
http://systechsystems.bnetsoftware....-5dcebf20975e&SID=froogle&bNetLoadPart=136438
all 3500+ venice chips![]()
CaptRingold said:If any of them were in stock for a 10-25 dollar premium for Venice, I'd of held my credit card's buyers protection close to me and went for it, but.. didn't look like any were in stock..
SlingXShot said:If AMD doesn't ship the processors, processors will ship AMD!
that's quite a plausible one. i've conjured up many theories regarding amd too, but i don't really recall any right now. hopefully baron does. i told him most of themcell_491 said:heres my theory amd held back its venice cores because it wanted to have the san diegos on shelves the day of release (april 15th)
SlingXShot said:If AMD doesn't ship the processors, processors will ship AMD!