Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol, wow small worldcell_491 said:lol you sent me a pm on the amd forums last night
I'm just learning about AMD. No one ever told me this information (supposed computer savvy friends). Since they are a launch partner, I'm cancelling my order w/NCIX now. No point in dealing w/shipping through canadain customs. Plus Monarch is 6 hours away from me, under 400 miles.cell_491 said:there is a good chance that monarch will be the first US reseller to actually have the venice A64's..why you ask?...because monarch is an Athlon 64 launch partner with amd
cell_491 said:i think monarch is already taking preorders for the 3800+ venice...check the product code im not sure how to tell the difference
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...ode=M&Product_Code=120463&Category_Code=AMD64
Manufacturer Part Number: ADA3800DEP4AW
xWhiteboy55 said:uhh--whens it coming out
Specialist[X] said:girls are very high maitenence!!! at least my gf is...
every day that passes by, 50% of the day is with her, and about 35% here, and 10% gaming, 5% school
holy crap, 32 pages non sticky, at least half the pages = useless junk. pretty much just a chatroom now hahaha, completly off topic.
(cf)Eclipse said:you know what's bad? this thread has more views than the FAQ sticky. i think that says something..
eloj said:I think we can be pretty sure that any price-hike on these processors will be very short term and relatively minor.
(cf)Eclipse said:winchester is D0H
eloj said:The previously mentioned Swedish retailer now have a price on the Venice 3500+ which is 2650SEK .. the delta to their Winchester is 200SEK, or about $28. Remember, this includes our 25% VAT.
I think we can be pretty sure that any price-hike on these processors will be very short term and relatively minor.
mentok1982 said:2650SEK= $373.59USD
I hope it will be a little less than that here.