here's mine tsunami :)

1000542ry7.jpg

1000548wh0.jpg

1000564rr2.jpg

1000512yr0.jpg

1000576ni2.jpg

1000551gr7.jpg

jakindle said:
here are some pics new cpu cooler big typhoon with a 120x120x38mm 129 cfm @3800 rpm move a hell of a lot of air moving so had to replece my other 2 120mm with the same to keep up let me know what ya think

newstuff008small0sb.jpg
How loud is that fan compared to the stock one, and how much did it improve your temps?

I tried to put a newer fan on my Big Typhoon but it was too big for my case....eh well.....

BTW I got bored, so I took some pics of my PC. How nerdy of me, but here we go.

I know that I have alot of wires, but thats pretty much what happens when you have 7 case fans. The wires on the "fan door" are mostly the fan speed controllers. I did my best to tape them to that door, because I like having the ability to raise/lower their speeds. For the most part, the inside of the case over the motherboard is clear of wires. I also liked using the ribbon-IDE cables instead of the rounded versions because they are easier to tuck away.

As I said, the fans are new and speed-adjustable. They are way better than the ones I originally go with my case. I also got some "red" (or orange, rather...) cold cathodes which I really like the look of. The front flame is from my old Thermaltake III Lanfire case, and I think it looks really nice with the big black case that is shown here.

I'll be taking this puppy to my dorm this year....what do you think? If you want another shot of the wiring so you can help me out with that.....I'd really appreciate the imput. Again, 7 case fans makes for a TON of wiring.

Sorry for the blurryness of some of the pictures, my camera gets really slow when taking night shots.

Anyways, here's my updated Tsunami. Pretty much stock except for some better fans and the CCFL I stuck down the front.

lights3.jpg

innards1.jpg

^^^ Looks clean, I bet if you spent an hour or so, you could tuck some more wires to make it even more clean

Yeah, but the wires that are out in plain sight can't really be tucked away any more. I just need to retuck the floppy power cable and that unused molex in the upper left corner, everything else is either to short to rerout, or its the wire going to the side fan.

No Kandalf cases anywhere in the thread? PRobably going to pick one up soon, but considering the price I think I'll go dual-core first. Love to see how one looks nice and lit up.

skudmunky said:
Sorry for the blurryness of some of the pictures, my camera gets really slow when taking night shots.

Anyways, here's my updated Tsunami. Pretty much stock except for some better fans and the CCFL I stuck down the front.

lights3.jpg

innards1.jpg

the neon at the front is very cool :cool:

emir said:
the neon at the front is very cool :cool:

I just wish I could find a 16" cold cathode, the 12" is 2 inches to short on either side, and I don't want to use combinations of 4" and 12" cathodes.

I just got a new Thermaltake! built my friends pc using a Tt Tsunami previously and my case now is an Aguila :D

desktop.jpg

_MG_4312_logofront.jpg

_MG_4307_dooropen.jpg

pc_case_lowangleside.jpg

And best of all, my night light on the case!

_MG_4345_darkbright.jpg

Sadly, I couldn't afford a Tsunami at the same time of all my other upgrades.

I'll be getting a Mambo instead.Seems pretty craptastic to me.

Damn man, I need the new Dell LCD's, without banding issues ofcourse because you have like wire management on that. On my 2405FPW it's just like all goes down, instead of through the metal stand which would be a big + for me :)

Not a mod on anything and the install is just temporary till I get a new mobo, PSU and, well pretty much all new components except the CPU.

all my old junk going in the new case and an E6600.

OMFG, a micro switch for a door open buzzer.

not a slide out mobo tray and really that back is removable because you can buy the BTX version if you wanted. It does however help with making the instal easier.

filters for every intake fan as well as a filter on the back of the whole faceplate..

Took the door off. They need to rethink the doors. You have to unscrew 4 screws to remove the door, the worse part is getting the screws lined up and the doors back on. Not saying it is hard or anything, but it diffinently isn't a snap to remove the doors...and they do get in the way if you are removing, installing stuff. And I'd get my pin pusher out and shorten all the molex cables, route the PSU cleaner, but will be getting an enermax 1000watt psu shortly and that has modular cables.

Done for now and surprisingly everything worked on the first go. Once I get a good motherboard, I will figure out where to cut routing holes under the mobo to hide wiring better. Also, will be putting watercooling in it.

A Mozart TX!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your input!!
I'll make a note of ur gripes =)

Tt Tech said:
A Mozart TX!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your input!!
I'll make a note of ur gripes =)
In addition to noting gripes, please take note of (and forward appropriately) my compliment:
The Thermaltake Shark has been the best case I have ever used. Solid construction, great features, and awesome airflow.

Props to the Thermaltake team!

just wondering if your lights on front panel are going up and down can you rotate them so the light is going sideways?(for tsunami)

I thought I would post my Kandalf case as there don't seem to be many on here. It still need some work, at the moment i don't have the time to sort the cables out, fit the front LCD panel or sort out some water cooling but its all on the way.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0077-1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0103.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0098-1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0094.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0071.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0102.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0093.jpg

Spec

its UV so doesn't really come out on the pictures

Core 2 Duo E6600
ASUS P5W Deluxe
2GB G.Skill DDR2 4-4-4-12 1.9v - 2.0v
ATi X1900XT
Creative X-Fi XM
2 x 250GB WesternDigital RAID Edition HDDs
7.1 Surround Sound Speakers
Thermaltake Kandalf case
Akasa 580W PSU (about 58A on 4 12v rails)
20.1" Viewsonic TFT 1680 x 1050, 800:1
Razer Mouse
Razer ExactMat
Saitek Gaming Keyboard

skudmunky said:
Pretty sweet, I'm sure you can hide a few more wires though :p

yes, as i said I have all the UV wrap etc to sort the cables just not the time at the moment

Jay_oasis said:
yes, as i said I have all the UV wrap etc to sort the cables just not the time at the moment

I know what you mean, I've got stuff I've been wanting to do for a while now but just never get around to working on. Few small wires I want to re-route, but I'd have to unplug a whole lot of crap to do it :p

:D Mine

Videos & Pictures...the pictures are basically when I started it while the videos are from today when I got some wire management and LED's / cathodes installed.

Thermaltake Armor Jr case.
Asus A8N-SLI Premium Mobo
EVGA 7900GTO 512MB
UV Lights & Sound Sensitive Lights.

I have had this system for a little over a year now and it keeps running better & better...especially with the new x800xt PE with vantec cooling!

thermalsick062dt1.jpg

xt800pe003pl7.jpg

xt800pe001iw4.jpg

Full UV effect..

thermalsick0091tm.jpg

xt800pe002uk0.jpg

cooling and performance is great could'nt ask for a better case...

thermalsick055jb0.jpg

Hope you like...

Here's the latest pics of my Tsunami:

pa130147aa7.jpg

pa130149oh0.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera sucks ass :( BTW, the X-Fi Fatality drive bay does not work well with the Tsunami. The volume controls stick out too far, and the door will not close.

From here you can see where i hide my wires etc
IMAG0241.jpg

I have tried my best with the PSU wires.
IMAG0240.jpg

E6600 and X1900XT
IMAG0239.jpg

Looks like you can see stright through it!
IMAG0077-1.jpg

Thermaltake UV 120mm fan and UV memory slot covers
IMAG0236.jpg

Looks better when looking at it than it does on this Pic
IMAG0238.jpg

still needs some work, my cam is crap and it doesn't pick up the UV lighting very well

I decided to add some black noise dampening material

before

IMAG0240-1.jpg

after

IMAG0258.jpg

still to come

LCD front pannel

Check my new shit out dudes :)

Speedfan rocks for fan controlling :) my pc is virtually silent now apart from the gfx card HSF!

New upgrades now all complete, case tidy up also done :)

New mobo, cpu, gfx, cooler!

pc_AsusA8N32-SLi.jpg

(^ running x2 4200+ now)

New PSU (corsair HX520)
pc_PSU_package.jpg

pc_PSU_installed.jpg

New GFX card (7950GT 512MB)
pc_7950GT_512MB.jpg

And the wiring...

pc_case_cables_1.jpg

pc_case_cables_2.jpg

pc_case_cables_3.jpg

pc_case_cables_4.jpg

pc_case_cables_5.jpg

Fin :D

pc_case_window_back.jpg

pc_case_window_front.jpg

Robbiekahn...

First off nice rig.. Second, what type of camera are you using to take those nice pics. I'm in the market for a nice digital camera.

Dark Prodigy said:
Robbiekahn...

First off nice rig.. Second, what type of camera are you using to take those nice pics. I'm in the market for a nice digital camera.

Thanks! I have a Canon 350D, the above shots were taken using the 18-55 kit lens and the Canon 430EX flashgun

Just finished - TT Armor, watercooled.

frontleftfb4.jpg

sideview2sk6.jpg

ddblockinstalledjh9.jpg

Heat shrink tubing over the hinges - makes a big difference.
hinge1dp0.jpg

tron10.jpg

tron4.jpg

tron1.jpg

Light controls in the top hatch
switchhatchtop.jpg

Res in front to simplify maintenance. And I think it looks good. Plenty of room inside though.
externaltron2.jpg

external3.jpg

DD BIXII in front with push-pull fans and shrouds. Plenty of airflow!
coolingunitkb4.jpg

Cheers!

-- Rev

Revolvr said:
Just finished - TT Armor, watercooled.

DD BIXII in front with push-pull fans and shrouds. Plenty of airflow!
coolingunitkb4.jpg

Cheers!

-- Rev

That is one nice rad setup. You must feel pretty awesome just holding that thing with all the fans it has :)

It's not 8 fans, just 2 on each side. The other's are gutted shrouds.

Found some really cheap fans to gut, then Xoxide had a sale on the Thermaltake fans for something like $4.99 ea.

Wth a Sunbeam Rheobus controller I can run it almost silent and still get good airflow.

High speeds will reduce the CPU temp by 2 deg C at idle, but also reduces the chipset temp by 4 deg due to increased case airflow.

-- Rev

Back