• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Gallery

Quick pics of my silver tsunami dream. If carlsberg made pc cases then they would probably emmulate TT :p


]



Needs cables tidying up a little and better pics to follow.
 
Yay, another thread I can throw my new build pics in :D

Teh worklog: http://snipershide.us/index3.htm specs in sig

open_front.jpg


open_back_2.jpg


side_close_1.jpg


Big pic so not putting this one inline, just clicky.
http://snipershide.us/images/sniper/new_puter_oct_2006/redone/open_side_complete_1.jpg

open_side_complete_2.jpg
 
Where did you get that Akasa fan controller? I've been looking for one in the US forever.

-- Rev


Xtreme247 said:
Quick pics of my silver tsunami dream. If carlsberg made pc cases then they would probably emmulate TT :p



Needs cables tidying up a little and better pics to follow.
 
My Tsunami Dream (taken with camera phone):

dsc00060ir6.jpg



dsc00055yh2.jpg



dsc00056za3.jpg


Pretty happy with cable management is pretty clean inside, modular power supply helps loads.
Check out the monster graphics card :( and yes i have to use onboard sound due to the KN9S mboard putting my 2nd core on my x2 at 100% constantly when ever i plug my audigy 4 in. peice of shit :mad:
 
I coulda sworn I'd already posted this here, but apparently not. Since my last post I've put a 15" cold cathode in the front, which looks sooo much better than the 12" one.

uberfront.jpg


I've also added another hard drive and other internal componants, pics of the inside will show up as soon as I clean the wiring a bit. :p
 
It's just a standard old Swiftech MCR220, I wanted to install my MCR320 in the front, but it won't fit without cutting out the HD rack and support bracket, so I stuck with a single MCR220 instead............. :(
 
Just got my first Thermaltake (Armor Series Full Tower/Monter). I haven't modded it yet (unless you count my removing the "wings", which just hang there and get in the way), but I plan on doing some serious cable hiding. My digital camera is dead, but I have two photos here from my camera phone.

First: Side shot of case
Second: Upper view, new case is right, my very first/fucked up computer that I built is left.

0212061450ch1ee7.jpg

0212061451md1yd9.jpg
 
Here's my Tsunami. Tell me what you think and be honest. Sorry if the pics are kinda crappy.
-------
My desk with my new Samsung 225bw.

Top window/blowhole

Bezel mod

The Hardware

My "Cable Managment"

BTW this is my very updated first build. The only things originial in my pc is my hard drive and my dvd drive, everything else got upgraded over the course of a year. I got a few more mods planned, I'm going to cut the stock rear fan guard, use some brushed chrome film from mnpctech on top of my dvd-rom, and cut a few holes in the mobo backplate like Sniper_Merc for WM, and maybe vinyl dye the drives.
If you guys have any suggestions or comments please tell me.
 
Revolvr said:
Where did you get that Akasa fan controller? I've been looking for one in the US forever.

-- Rev
i bought the fan controller off ebay, for £30 BNIB, i couldnt find 1 anywhere in the uk either!
 
@carholmes
same case, same lcd, same speaker and same wallpaper :p but your case is nicer ;)

mine tt tsu..
1000805jq5.jpg

1000803ma5.jpg

1000798pl8.jpg


and Turkish Rakı :cool:
1000806hg7.jpg

1000682qt7.jpg


my uv watch :D
untitled2rk6.jpg
 
Thanks emir, and what a coincidence. Oh and i cant find where i got that wallpaper so i just hosted the pic, it not quite the original res but its close.
 
haha it does look like it dont it?? nah, its a bit of black silicone that was on my finger and ended up there
 
lmao is that a bread buddy your using as a resivor i keep my bread in one of them to stay fresh
 
yeah, it is a bread buddy haha, nice and big for a somewhat good chiller, ice packs are one of my friends now ;)
 
scrogathon, are you also registered on here as Dallas?
Saw the same rig in the Cable Thread...nice rig btw....ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe? :D
 
Im not registered as dallas, but i did just post my rig in the cable mgmt. thread.
btw your mighty close, Its your mobos little brother(or sister) m2ne, none sli and ddr2 voltage only goes to 1.95, i believe ur board is 2.5volts.
 
I recently got this case for Christmas and due to a death in the family i havnt been able to finish it until this weekend. So I'd figure i'd share some photos i took today on an array of iso settings, mostly 50 or 100. Also before you comment, yes im missing the video card, had to RMA that sucker back to BFG to get a new 7600GTOC. If anyone has any suggestions/comments/concerns please let me know.

Side view w/lights on and window on:
IMG_1940.jpg


Same thing but without window:
IMG_1941.jpg


I knew the top of that bay would be useful for hiding ****:
IMG_1942.jpg


Top of the HDD rack provided some uses as well:
IMG_1945.jpg


Back of mobo:
IMG_1946.jpg


Who the heck put their fingers all over my windmill.. :) :
IMG_1949.jpg


Light and window off:
IMG_1958.jpg


A few cables and the inside few of the drive bays:
IMG_1967.jpg


window on, top view of hdd cables and such. Im leaving the hdd's unplugged until I have a gfx card:
IMG_1978.jpg


Kind of a side view:
IMG_1981.jpg


Front all turned on:
IMG_1984.jpg


Placement on the UV CCFL's:
IMG_1985.jpg

#1: Along top rail
#2: Along inside rail below HDD rack
#3: Left side of case
#4: Along bottom of case
#5: Right out in plain sight
#6: Right along top of mobo
 
Back
Top