Thermaltake Gallery

eab16hatchie

Limp Gawd
ok ive searched and did find a thread for the Tt cases and i know a lot of yall dont like them (no idea why??!!) but i would like to see what some of yall are working with
pics of mine that have already been posted but just gettin it started
s42000176aj.jpg

s4200019copy8lb.jpg

s42000202fu.jpg

My old XaserII :
case3mr.jpg

system6ui.jpg

The new Tsunami (old pic, I've done a lot of upgrades since...)
togetherclose1xl.jpg

I love TT cases. Cept for the LV ripoff cases, those suck ;)

ya i saw those when i went to buy mine...that plastic door killed it for the rip off...i had to pay the extra money for the brushed aluminum door :cool:

Just wondering, the side intake on the Tsunami, is it 92mm? Some places say 80mm and most places say 92mm.

_Korruption_ said:
Just wondering, the side intake on the Tsunami, is it 92mm? Some places say 80mm and most places say 92mm.
yep, its a 92mm.

elite.mafia said:
its not 92mm, it's 90mm.
Same thing. The stock fan on mine was exactly the same size as the 92mm Panaflo that replaced it ;)

Fawkes said:
Thermaltake sux0rs ur not 1337 unless Lian-Li lolz
Flamebaiter, get out.

I'm also wondering, seeing how the front intake is filtered, is the 92mm fan filtered at all? What I was planning on doing was removing that stock black grille over the fan (is it removable?), and putting on my own mesh grille. Kind of pointless to have a filtered front but an unfiltered side.

_Korruption_ said:
I'm also wondering, seeing how the front intake is filtered, is the 92mm fan filtered at all? What I was planning on doing was removing that stock black grille over the fan (is it removable?), and putting on my own mesh grille..
The side fan isnt filtered, it just has that black grill. The grill is removeable, its just screwed on like a regular fan grill. ;)

that black grill catched a lot of dust though..i have to clean it every couple of days or it starts looking nasty...so it does help

_Korruption_ said:
Fawkes said:
Thermaltake sux0rs ur not 1337 unless Lian-Li lolz

Flamebaiter, get out.

I'm also wondering, seeing how the front intake is filtered, is the 92mm fan filtered at all? What I was planning on doing was removing that stock black grille over the fan (is it removable?), and putting on my own mesh grille. Kind of pointless to have a filtered front but an unfiltered side.

Read my sig :p

mycomputer.jpg

The front lights on mine don't work, where the heck do you plug the black encased cable with the 2 pin holes? (the cable that comes out of the front of the door)

besides that I love this case. So beautifull...

(the side fan is an 80 mm fan that I twisty-tied to the side. I got this case OEM for 45 bucks, borrowed the screws and driverails I needed from a freind with the same case. the only reason it was so cheap is that it has a dent in to top over the PSU. barely noticable.)

oh, I've cleaned the wiring up a bit more since this pic

:edit: could you edit the thread title so it looks more like the other gallery titles? 'post ur thermaltake cases<<<<<<<' looks kindah... noobish?

I plugged my cable into the power LED slot.. of course now I have no power LEDs, just tons of blue neon and a red hdd LED.

elite.mafia said:
I plugged my cable into the power LED slot.. of course now I have no power LEDs, just tons of blue neon and a red hdd LED.

well, it only worked when I took out both the HDD led and the P led, but thats fine. I almost never open the bezel up anyways, and the front leds work fine as P leds.

thanks!

skudmunky said:
:edit: could you edit the thread title so it looks more like the other gallery titles? 'post ur thermaltake cases<<<<<<<' looks kindah... noobish?

well all i can get it to do is change the name at the top of this page :confused: :confused: :confused:

eab16hatchie said:
well all i can get it to do is change the name at the top of this page :confused: :confused: :confused:

that's what you need to do. Change it to something like The Thermaltake Gallery or something

You have to get a mod to change the title after a certain amount of time. ;)

o ok..cause i changed it at the top of the page but in the case mod gallery forum it still reads post ur thermaltake cases<<<

Man those cases are leet, and my gf's brother owns a silver one, good god that door is like heavy and so so so solid, i wanted one when they came out, but i think imma lean more towards Kingwing: http://www.xoxide.com/kiktb.html
or towards the Coolermaster: well cant find any good pics of it, but i think the new coolermaster Praetorian 730 is gonna be pretty sweet, 160$ isnt my kinda tea but hey its nice )

soulsaver_8229

skudmunky said:

Eh, it fits the targeted audience for this thread...

Daggah said:
ouch, lol....why the h8?

makes me wanna go buy a Tt case and rep.

Does a Tt fan make me part of the team?

Daggah said:
would the haters just get a life and stop posting crap in the threads? i had a lanfire but i sold it to a friend... never should i have... i miss it :( ill prolly get a shark next :) that case is so nice looking :eek:

I'll my post my Shark as soon as Asus gives me back my X800XT-PE....been 1 month and a half now. :eek:

NightyNight said:
IMG_0244.jpg

I'm considering painting the inside black. Yes/No's?

I don't think that would look to good... might be cool to paint the drive railes and PCI clips black though, while the green/purple thing is nice, It doesn't seem to quite fit in. Much better than the beige ones in other cases though.

Oh, you guys with the Armor, I'm insanely jelouse. Maybe I'll get the mini-armor when it comes out. Depends on whether its expensive... and I always did like the old style CM Centurion.

solofly, please clean up those wires a bit! all you can see inside the case is wires. Nicely sleeved wires I'll admit, but still tons of wires.

skudmunky said:
solofly, please clean up those wires a bit! all you can see inside the case is wires. Nicely sleeved wires I'll admit, but still tons of wires.

My friend, if it was only that easy. I'm not into hiding wires so I can impress people with it. Temps are great that's all it matters. ;)

That's true, but it's still slightly more interesting when you can see the components themselves... How many drives do you have in that thing? It's an ungodly amount of cables.

I'm just jealouse.

- 2 x 120 (IN)
- 1 x 120x38 (OUT)
- 1 x 92 (OUT)
nothing on top

4 hard drives (dual raid 0)
3 optical
Floppy
Zalman fan controller controlling every fan excluding CPU
Enermax SLI 600W

yes, TT DOES use alot of other design BUT most they DO improve... so quit bashing em and jump off that damn bus!

alot of their products are crap, but its mostly the not so useful ones :p

personally, ~30C idle with a TT silenboost K8 has impressed me, and the build quality of the shark is above par from every single review ive seen...

No offense to younger people...but DarkFowg.....you were born in 87 so enuff said....you're barely wet behind the ears to bash a company that's been building pc products 7yrs which is close to half of your life :p

Thermaltake must be doing something right as their one of the biggest manufacturers of pc peripherals etc.....check it out and you'll see.....and almost every company copies something from another company at some point or time.

Sometimes companies improve apon it and sometimes they don't....but Thermaltake has a lot of inovation in the things they create and I would highly recommend their products to anyone....Most good reviews on the web do as well on their products from cases to coolers to powersupplys etc....

So enough of the flamming and back to the pics of people's TT cases for our viewing pleasure :p

Back