Thermaltake Gallery

Steelgrave said:
Holy crap that cpu heatsink is huge! What kind of temps do you see with that setup?

Idle CPU temp is 29C Load is 38C at least thats the highest I have seen it.

Check out my new thermalright heatsink and thermaltake fan..
and my artic cooler video card fan...

Still got some sleaving to put in it and a few mods and sods but just fitting my pc in this tower a few days ago.

done1.jpg

allin.jpg

dark.jpg

Pretty sweet man, don't like the green background on the pis tho. white is better, easier to look at.

just finished putting this together a few days ago. all green as u can tell. one of the thermaltake sata cables i got was bad, thats why i have a red cable in place of it.
i ordered some longer sata cables so i can run all of them behind and underneath the hard drives. i could probably change the way i have all my wires running slightly so they dont look quite as messy. i ordered a front and side fan filter today along with a black anodized grill for the 90mm fan. running two 12" green ccfl tubes...was thinking of taking the leds out of the front door of the case and putting my tube that i have in the top of the case there. it is quite bright inside the case with two lights going on plus my led fans. this was my first time messing with lights/wiring. i sleeved the psu myself(enermax 535w) and changed the connectors to green also. i went from an Addtronics 7896a server case to this and was quite happy with the room inside the tsunami. i was tired of lugging around my server case to friends houses/lan parties even though it has wheels on it!

please let me know what u think and please criticize my wiring job so i can make improvements.

lowrestsunami.jpg

lowrestsunami2.jpg

sweet stuff man, gotta mod the LED on the (friggin sweet) Zalman to a bright green LED now!

like the wires... :)

The Damier is an older ThermalTake case. I know a few people have it, but most people dont have a strong taste for that checkered front ;)

Nice case Pr3z! I used to own those ADA-885's. Best speakers I have ever owned! :)

Hi guys, I am from Singapore. These are the pictures of my mods.

Front intake Fans.

Closeup 1:

Closeup Of Airduct:

The airduct is in-line with the HSF.

Closeup of the UV blud ATA 133 cable with power cable sleeved to UV orange:

Overall:

finished my comp up today.
got new hard drive cables. i cleaned up the wiring a little bit and put a filter on the side fan.
i put a filter on the rear fan because i want to see how much dust is getting into the system. i also moved the rear usb/firewire to get the cables a little more out of the way.

Finishedcomplowres.jpg

Finishedcomplowres2.jpg

lemme know what u think!

Green! Sweet.

one of those green UV water cooling systems would look great in there. :D

as i explained in my post i would like to see how much dust is getting into my system
an exhaust fan filter would show me that...

After looking through this thread, I just HAD TO fix up my Tsunami Dream and make it nice to look at.

I sleeved the wiring and hid them all nicely away. I put an LED Fan on the CPU, added a Neon Light, and cleaned it out. Here is the result:

17wr.opt.jpg

31iw.opt.jpg

23xf.opt.jpg

Feedback?

looks very clean from this angle.
those cables are nice and bright too

TheRapture said:
Here is a couple quick pics of mine.....I need a real image hosting site that will show pics....*sigh* click the link.....

front view:
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=case19wl.jpg

side view:
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=case29sp.jpg

Holy Heatsinks Batman!!! LOL

I am going to miss my Tsunami, I am out of room with a DangerDen H2O system in their now and finally ordered the U2-UFO from Mountian Mods. The Tsunami is really a great case for the money. *sniff sniff*

My only gripes were it isn't easy to hide the cables behind the MB tray, and the front USBs are on top where some people like to put a Koolance Exos.

jdracer47 said:
Holy Heatsinks Batman!!! LOL

My only gripes were it isn't easy to hide the cables behind the MB tray, and the front USBs are on top where some people like to put a Koolance Exos.

That is a beast of a cooler, but damn, it is good. Yeah the Tsunami is a nice case, but the top USB things suck, I am removing mine one day since I do not even use them....and the cables for it clutters up the top...

here is a pic with a few more changes to mine.
i put a Thermaltake UFO on the side of my case(made for cpu heatsinks). The UFO fan is LOUD and blows tons of air on its highest setting...luckily it came with a manual control. I guess i can turn it up when i am gaming and using headphones.
My UV lights are little too bright to make things "glow". Any ideas on how to lower the brightness of my UV lights? They are Coolermasters.

lowresBlacklit002.jpg

lowresBlacklit006.jpg

lowresBlacklit007.jpg

lowresBlacklit013.jpg

sh1ftgear said:
my xaser III :)
ant1.jpg

ant2.jpg
Finally I have found what would a black inside Xaser III would look like and I have found my answer and I thank you.

*Edit*

What paint did you to paint it.

the gamer said:
Finally I have found what would a black inside Xaser III would look like and I have found my answer and I thank you.

*Edit*

What paint did you to paint it.

You my friend, type like shit :)

I think what he was trying to say is. He has finally found out what the inside of a Xaser III looks like when painted black and he would like to know what paint you used.

xrdotimcr said:

I think what he was trying to say is. He has finally found out what the inside of a Xaser III looks like when painted black and he would like to know what paint you used.

LOL!

Edit: You guys have some sweet looking cases :D

xrdotimcr said:

Dude not starting a flame but I was half asleep, I didn't get to bed till like 7am in the morning. But anyway yes you are right :D .

how do you guys like the Armor cases? I have the Tsunami right now, but with the future prospect of watercooling, i think i'll be running out of room. What would be better, the Armor or something like the CM Stacker or a Lian Li?

check out my s-viking moded with mad fans just got the silverstone 120" its puts out an astonishing 110 cfm...cools the entire north bridge and memory little on the loud side when cranked up but who cares...

day time...

night...

true the front is awesome but the stupid controllers are not at reliable as they seem...the second day i had it one of them went bad , thank god my silverstone fan came with a direct fit replacement...

Ive just been reading through random postings on this thread, can anyone tell me some cool tricks with the Tsunami that I can use to reduce vibrations, increase airflow, etc? I have not changed the case in any way yet, except to take out the stock fans and replace with some aftermarket ones. I will post a pic of the inside as soon as I can find my camera

Thanks
Bigweed

Back