The race to 4 billion

Finally pulled a BigAdv 2 days ago, but got a stupid 2684. Going to be another 2 days to get that puppy processed.

Ramped up everything I could to try and get us to 4BIL before evga!

Much appreciated GhosT15!!!

I had my system throttled back a bit for heat and noise but I'm cranking it all up for now.

Damn the electric bill and full speed ahead!

Hopefully we can hit 4 billion before everyone comes to their senses and realizes how much this extra push is raising their power bill.

Much appreciated GhosT15!!!

The heat + AC electric bill made me throttle down, but screw it, the heat should be going down in a week or less.

It will probobly come to late, but per another thread, I'll be ordering a 6-Core i7 (12 w/ ht) sunday, and will hopefully have it mid-next week. This is to replace/upgrade my server.

That will give me a i7 @ 4.01GHz w/ BFG 280 and the new 6-core i7 for my 'bigger' guns.

The temps are going back up into the 90° + range next week for me. :eek:

Been near 90 or 90 most of this week here. Throttled the A/C back and turned the box fans up a little. This power bill ain't gonna be pretty.

Been near 90 or 90 most of this week here. Throttled the A/C back and turned the box fans up a little. This power bill ain't gonna be pretty.

My past 3 power bills:

$450
$378
$393

And that was with no folding going on at my house, gonna hate to see it with my current ramping up. Guess thats what I get for being hot natured and keeping the AC going.

I used to keep my main computer turned off during the day while at work, but started leaving it on all day starting last week.

Also i'll be building my new 930 system this weekend - hopefully I'll be able to overclock it enough to run bigadv (using a H70 for cooling).

1 flyz
2 zero2dash
1 Vaulter98c
9 Musky
5 Flecom
2 Veeb0rg
1 lassiterb
2 gama
2 Kendrak
2 nitrobass24
1 DooKey
2 SarzanEyes
2 Axdrenalin
1 tjmagneto
2 Yamaki

35 total - so far

Unconfirmed - pulled from this thread http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1547036

2 gkanakis
1 Doozer
1 DBZ33
1 NobelX13
1 Jamesar

41 total?

I picked up one as well, but wont be putting it in another system for a month or so.

My past 3 power bills:

$450
$378
$393

And that was with no folding going on at my house, gonna hate to see it with my current ramping up. Guess thats what I get for being hot natured and keeping the AC going.

:eek::eek:

I shall be moving all my systems over to the [H]orde from my Team in the last few days before the 4 Billion mark to assist, the [H] is the deserving team! thats 60k-110k PPD depending on WU's.

I shall be moving all my systems over to the [H]orde from my Team in the last few days before the 4 Billion mark to assist, the [H] is the deserving team! thats 60k-110k PPD depending on WU's.

Wow....much appreciated Chilly! :cool: Really nice of you to join our efforts for a bit, even if only for a little while!

Ax

Thank You!!!

Thanks Chilly! We are glad to have you, even if it is on a temporary basis.

Haven't been able to get a -bigadv in the last 2 days, so I popped the GPU back on to try and help make up some of the difference. Just got home and saw I pulled a 2684 while I was at work (turned the GPU off during the day tho, FL gets hot, and the AC is down when noone is home :( ). I will prolly turn the GPU back on before I go to bed tonite, and see how it's going in the Morning. If it's not hurting the stoopid '84. I'll try to keep it running through the weekend :D

My wife wanted to make me shutdown all my boxen... I managed to negotiate and salvage my HTPC with a Thuban and a GTS 250...

I know I did the right thing... after starting up the the HTPC I got a P2686...awsome ...3 days and another big payday for me. thats 3 P2686 for me in a row.

If I actualy get some -bigadv work and not these 6701's (on both rigs rite now) I should be pumping 175+k ppd.

Pump up that OC on your L5640s Kendrak. I know those chips can do better than 3.4ghz.

Pump up that OC on your L5640s Kendrak. I know those chips can do better than 3.4ghz.

On an SR-2?

I'd have to push them past 1.4v if they are capable of doing it.

/Spine shiver

If I actualy get some -bigadv work and not these 6701's (on both rigs rite now) I should be pumping 175+k ppd.

For comparison, what kind of frame times are you getting on those 6701's there Kendrak? I just fired my SR-2 up tonight, currently at 2.67 Ghz and get 4:18 frame here.

EDIT: Scratch that, I just checked and I've averaging 4:14 frames on that 6701... ;)

For comparison, what kind of frame times are you getting on those 6701's there Kendrak? I just fired my SR-2 up tonight, currently at 2.67 Ghz and get 4:18 frame here.

Tee hee.....

3:20 or ~41k ppd

Tee hee.....

3:20 or ~41k ppd

nice...After I burn this in a day or so, I'm going to push upwards on the OC. Don't feel real comfortable going up to far on air though. Need to put me some water in place...:rolleyes: What temps are you running?

nice...After I burn this in a day or so, I'm going to push upwards on the OC. Don't feel real comfortable going up to far on air though. Need to put me some water in place...:rolleyes: What temps are you running?

these run nice and cool, even with a good OC on 'em.

The board temp readout shows 61C. This is with Cogage TS, single factory fan.

The board temp readout shows 61C. This is with Cogage TS, single factory fan.

Good deal, so there's lots of room to play then. I've got the Cogage single fan setup too and am running temps in the low 50's right now. :cool:

Good deal, so there's lots of room to play then. I've got the Cogage single fan setup too and am running temps in the low 50's right now. :cool:

I'd take them o 3.0 with out even blinking. I bet you wont even have to bump voltage out of auto. Probably wont see over 55C

EVGA is now pushed back to 2.6 weeks. I'm seeing a trend here... (and hope it lasts!) :D

geez you have all the headroom in the world. wake me up with you hit 70s :)

Tomorrow at 1AM EST I will be switching all my clients over to team 33 until we cross the 4 billion mark. I should be good for around 50-60k PPD on average.

Tomorrow at 1AM EST I will be switching all my clients over to team 33 until we cross the 4 billion mark. I should be good for around 50-60k PPD on average.
Awesome, thanks Zero! :cool:

We have pushed them back another notch......

Keep going [H]orde!

Back