The race to 4 billion

Don't forget, the door swings both ways :) If'n you need a hand for a 2 week push stop in, If'n I'm stateside I'd toss some your way

Thanks and good luck!

I'm sure that come the chimp challenge we can lob a few points in the general direction of MaximumPC and customPC, unless of course we decide to reenter the fray.

I can't believe evga hasn't passed us yet. It was supposed to happen yesterday evening but it didn't :)

Well I guess we will make them fight and claw for every inch!!!! (just like us)

Phoenicis
Thanks for the help. You generate some serious D!

I am putting together a i7 950 system tomorrow. Won't be heavy overclock and will be running SMP Linux but it will still generate some D.

Yummy more points for the [H]. Maybe we can hold them off another day or three. I know a few months ago they were almost celebrating as they thought we would be easy prey like almost everyone else. HAHAHAHHAH they learned differently!!!

@phoenicis

Thanks for your help, it was a wonderful gesture. You are welcome here anytime, folding for us or not. :D

It was all you as I think the team would've made it without any help.

We just reduced the nail biting a tad ;)

Will try and make a point of stopping by again.

@phoenicis

Thanks for your help, it was a wonderful gesture. You are welcome here anytime, folding for us or not. :D

I'd like to second what MIBW said above. We really appreciate you dropping and and helping out like you did, and you're always welcome to stop by any time. Look forward to seeing you around...

I'd like to second what MIBW said above. We really appreciate you dropping and and helping out like you did, and you're always welcome to stop by any time. Look forward to seeing you around...

yeahthat.gif

Back