The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
an airport near spawn... like in the water? we'll make a replica La Guardia airport with a jail off to the side

actually doesn't need to be near spawn.. can always set a warp

would just be cool to have an air port for our world then as our community grows we can have airports on other maps and have them linked together...

I think that would be cool all in it's self.

Note: New maps on OP, might be the last time tho! Vycor says it's not worth the lag that he gets on the server while I'm uploading them. ..l..

2nd Note: Admins can travel to Skycraft same way you did for SSS, just use Skycraft (no building on it till it's open to public!)

Also, no one will be able to travel/build on skycraft until a proper portal area is created on hardcraft.

Last edited:
Ohhh way to get us to build an airport, i like that, lol... once im done with my church i can work on airport.

LC i know you were "starting" the church, but its been a while, and i had begun mine already when Sokyo mentioned you might be working on one.

Admins: can we setup some extra warps, corsair is getting big, takes a while to walk it.. im thiking the following

LIBRARY
GRINDER
CHURCH
CLUB

my church is at the far end of corsair lake, the new expansion, next to that big red building

Note: New maps on OP, might be the last time tho! Vycor says it's not worth the lag that he gets on the server while I'm uploading them. ..l..

I still see the old ones. Whenever you want to update just give a little warning, shouldn't be too hard for anyone playing to take a break for a few minutes :cool:

Thumbnails are only to show which link is what map, not the actual map.

I did give warning :) 200MB at about 150 - 200KB/s

Admins: can we setup some extra warps, corsair is getting big, takes a while to walk it.. im thiking the following

LIBRARY
GRINDER
CHURCH
CLUB

my church is at the far end of corsair lake, the new expansion, next to that big red building

+10 to this. Library would be great since that's where my greenhouse/rail line is. :cool:

Outside of church is done... heres some pics, and some inside pics of me building it. Had to throw light all over, it kept spawning mobs

5744115101_6063e12114_b.jpg

5744663374_2460d90747_b.jpg

5744115351_0ba4059be2_b.jpg

Can someone re add me I had done a little bit of starting layout but went back a few days later (today) and can not build

Thanks

mc name is adx321

Ohhh way to get us to build an airport, i like that, lol... once im done with my church i can work on airport.

LC i know you were "starting" the church, but its been a while, and i had begun mine already when Sokyo mentioned you might be working on one.

LIBRARY
GRINDER
CHURCH
CLUB

Yay! big red building! I want the spawn at the church too...so I can warp quickly to the big red building :D

Wait, skycraft, airports? Does that mean we're making a floating island world??? I checked it out, and all it is right now is one platform.

If so, I'm totally in. I was going to make a floating island near Zexx's tower, but a world dedicated to it sounds better. Though.... falling and losing all my gear sounds horrible. That would happen a lot...

What do the admins need to do to make this happen?

Who's building the pit of doom next to the new expansion of the boardwalk?

Edit: nevermind, i found out. :)

Last edited:
The second chest on the right side of the Corsair mob grinder collection point causes my game (and apparently others') to crash when clicking on it. I put a sign underneath it identifying it...not sure what is causing this but it happened 3 times in a row. The game just locks up and I have to force close it.

The second chest on the right side of the Corsair mob grinder collection point causes my game (and apparently others') to crash when clicking on it. I put a sign underneath it identifying it...not sure what is causing this but it happened 3 times in a row. The game just locks up and I have to force close it.

That happens to me too.

you guys build some big stuff... I apparently suck at scale....

Don't worry, you're not alone! I just saw the rocket ship for the first time a few days ago... o_O

However I do have an idea for an expansive project of my own...all I'll say is that if anyone would like to donate some green wool, just drop it off in one of my floor chests. Your generosity will certainly be acknowledged, just drop a PM so I know who to thank :cool:

On general minecraft news, I wonder how this week's (supposedly) 1.6 patch will affect the server. The trapdoors sound like they'll be a fun addition and will make for many interesting new ideas. I wonder if officially incorporating the Nether could interfere with our current set up. I like the mapping feature that's planned and the 'wild grass' could be nice to add some variety to the landscape. Lawnmower crafting anyone?

Just remember not to go updating right away if you don't want to be locked out of [H]ardcraft for an indeterminate period of time :)

With the most recent launcher version, I'm pretty sure it asks before updating to the newest version. I remember the old launcher auto-updating, do you have a "News" section on your log-in screen?

Or does it look like this:
minecraftloginshit.jpg

Mine looks like that! I've had this version for months and months now, I just sign in, and it starts updating.

The new one was released late Feb. and looks like this:
4v4xmp.png

Try redownloading the minecraft.exe here. It should show patch notes and, when a new version is released, give you the option to hold off updating until SMP servers are patched.

Thanks! Thats better then! It looks like the update when it happens will cause some problems :D

...incidentally, why are all the .exes and .jar files missing the file extension on download? I wonder if it's by design...

ok found out a few things on skyworld, once you pass lvl 0 (falling) you have 3 seconds... after that you start taking 4 DMG every second until you die :)

so be fast on those keys, remember /warp is instant to your favorite location

Wow 3 seconds ehh... if you didnt have "warps" then that would be pointless, heh

Wheres the fun in that... its all about the risk :) Just be careful mining, lol

I'm not sure if you get the concept... what mining? are you refering to the sky dimension that's coming, or our skyworld that we have?

Ok guys ,

building over the water in corsair lake is TOTALLY forbidden. Babyblue built something and we can now call it corsair pond.

Ok guys ,

building over the water in corsair lake is TOTALLY forbidden. Babyblue built something and we can now call it corsair pond.

agreed. plus, there is a hardwarestore right opposite to the new one -.-

ok found out a few things on skyworld, once you pass lvl 0 (falling) you have 3 seconds... after that you start taking 4 DMG every second until you die :)

so be fast on those keys, remember /warp is instant to your favorite location

What happens to your items?

pfft you think I'm going to jump with items on!? HAH...

you die... the same thing that always happens when you die...

I bet its like lava, you lose em... ohh im sure they will sit at the bottom of skyworld but you'll have to jump back down to get em, lol... so gluck timing it :)

My transport system experiment failed again... This time it didn't even move them one cm. Just destroyed a hill :(

Ok guys ,

I made a decision as Major or Corsair Lake and have given notice to the occupants of said buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back