The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I know where I will be spending most of my time at in the game now, lol.

g1, sent you a pm! Unrelated :p

its big, its epic, its as high as the game allows; no way up, except for warping
waterfalls to the ground, dunno :D

In Hashland before the world reboot I was making a floating island, and have plans to build another fairly soon.

I was going to make it big enough for others to build on :)

if you saw today's news, there is going to be a floating world. it will be much higher than the current max i think.

if you saw today's news, there is going to be a floating world. it will be much higher than the current max i think.

wrong, the news just quoted ONE post by notch, in the next he said something along the lines of, not implementing it, due to some issues, or him not liking it, cant remember.

BTW, MAZE is open, try it, its quite hard (that's what she said). little prize at the end of it, will renew when i logg on, DONT CHEAT, as that would be kinda lame.
/home maqzzz to get there.

wrong, the news just quoted ONE post by notch, in the next he said something along the lines of, not implementing it, due to some issues, or him not liking it, cant remember.

"And because PC Gamer made such a big deal of the sky dimension, I guess I'll have to finish it. Consider it confirmed."

And 1.6 is coming next week, according to Notch.

BTW, MAZE is open, try it, its quite hard (that's what she said). little prize at the end of it, will renew when i logg on, DONT CHEAT, as that would be kinda lame.
/home maqzzz to get there.

You sir, are one DEVIOUS bastard. Well done.:D

Unknown. It will likely be a separate world much like Nether.

And I'm guessing if you fall off you will just die and lose your stuff? Or will your items be on the ground in the normal world somewhere? Hmm...

if he doesn't do it, it can easily be done now, just like we have the nether and it's not technically implemented in SMP.

When it was posted I thought of ways of doing this our selves, it won't be randomly generated islands but we can make a empty world and start from nothing, create nice walkways from island to island... maybe some flying ships? things like that.

I still think that our world needs an air port in our world... just don't know how big to make it lol

if he doesn't do it, it can easily be done now, just like we have the nether and it's not technically implemented in SMP.

When it was posted I thought of ways of doing this our selves, it won't be randomly generated islands but we can make a empty world and start from nothing, create nice walkways from island to island... maybe some flying ships? things like that.

I still think that our world needs an air port in our world... just don't know how big to make it lol

I'll make a collection point for dirt. If people donate, I'll start work on that soon :)

I was able to get in... but it wouldnt let me do anything. Placing a block and it disappears and reappears in my inventory. Cant take things apart. And my home warp wasnt working.

I also noticed my /home and /home set arent working either. Is that also related to not being in the building group?

That kinda sucks because it closes off like 90% of the game. All thats left is mining (and hoping you dont get stuck in a hole cause you cant stack to get out) and melee zombies/spiders/cows/pigs.

I also noticed my /home and /home set arent working either. Is that also related to not being in the building group?

That kinda sucks because it closes off like 90% of the game. All thats left is mining (and hoping you dont get stuck in a hole cause you cant stack to get out) and melee zombies/spiders/cows/pigs.

I'm confused, how's losing your /home close off 90% of the game? Can't you just, you know, walk back to it? And how's your /home affect any of those other things you mention? Even without a /home at the moment you can always start a new one?

Also, if I remember correctly, there was a problem awhile back where /homes were reset. I could be wrong though...

I'm confused, how's losing your /home close off 90% of the game? Can't you just, you know, walk back to it? And how's your /home affect any of those other things you mention? Even without a /home at the moment you can always start a new one?

Also, if I remember correctly, there was a problem awhile back where /homes were reset. I could be wrong though...

the 90% wasnt from just the /home use. It was also the not being able to place and pull up items. Meaning you cant mine, you cant harvest, you cant place items/build. So if you cant remove and place blocks, whats left? running around and killing mobs/avoiding creepers
I forgot about not being able to mine when I posted above.

who built the netherrack thing on top of corsair lake?

this is seriously weird... and im being polite.

the 90% wasnt from just the /home use. It was also the not being able to place and pull up items. Meaning you cant mine, you cant harvest, you cant place items/build. So if you cant remove and place blocks, whats left? running around and killing mobs/avoiding creepers
I forgot about not being able to mine when I posted above.

Based on your previous comment (that I was responding to) there was no way to know you were referring to not having build rights. You mentioned /home not working and then proceeded to say "that kinda sucks because..."

But anyways, fixed now so it doesn't matter.

And yes arr4ws, that IS weird. Personally I think it needs to come down.

ok I'll do that right now, on a side note

Skycraft is born but!

we need an airport nearish spawn, that has some large airplane... you enter the air plane, there will be a portal that warps you to skycraft, in the sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back