honestly i was being super hypocritical. I consider myself to be decent at Dota2 / Hon and I constantly yell at people. its a game that requires skill but also knowledge and most people are lacking in both departments. foreigners playing on american servers make me rage so hard dude... like why are russians playing here i dont understand. a game that is built around team play/communication and these people dont speak english. it drives me insane.
dota turns you into somebody else i swear.. im not like that way in person or in any other game but dota dude... turns me into a god damn monster hahahha
It really is true. I think the largest part of it is that I know I'm bad, but deep down I can't believe that I'm playing poorly, so it must be that other guys fault. It doesn't help that everybody below pro-tier makes obvious mistakes, and a lot of the pros do too. It is so easy to rationalize somebody as "bad" over things as simple as missing a last hit. NEWSFLASH: we all miss last hits, even pros. We didn't lose because faceless missed 3 last hits in lane. We lost because Tide wasn't carrying a TP (etc etc).
Okay that is way off topic but still.