• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Official Guild Wars 2 thread

This isn't true starting in the 70-75 zone just outside of Orr and in the Orr zones. Every mob has a snare / pull / immobilize / some sort of CC. Getting full completion in those zones by myself (literally no one else was in those zones with me at the time) was a huge PITA. Killing mobs becomes much slower at higher levels and the solo respawn rate is ridiculously high.


Warrior Longbow is an AOE weapon. Yes it's designed that way and no you can't treat it like a single target dps ranged weapon (that's what a rifle is). That said, I think they made a huge mistake with weaponization. You now choose your weapon based on what skills have been pre-defined for each one rather than choosing skills for your weapon. They could have made the game much deeper if they allowed more skill options per weapon.


You had trouble exploring at level 70-80, gosh that's a long time to wait to start having a hard time exploring solo. That's the last 10-15% of the game, I'd say the other 85-90% is explorable fairly easy compared to the original which was much tougher to explore without runners or being in a party.

I do agree with your thoughts though on th weapons based skills, I think the original GW skill system was nearly flawless and this one leaves a lot to be desired. I'm guessing they changed it to make their lives easier, people continued to find skillsets and weapon combinations in the original that constantly required nerfing or rebalancing. It seems they went the easy way out this time and made it easier for everyone but took all the thought out of choosing your skills which I really hate. I had a lot of fun thinking about skillbars and weapons in the original.
 
I love GW2, but as others have said I /really/ miss the customization system of GW1, and oddly (though it often annoyed me at the time) the skill capturing mechanic.

By the third (or fourth?) expansion of GW1 I just wanted them to give me the goddamn skills already, but for the original game and the first couple expansions that was a huge part of the mid to end game -- figuring out where all the awesome skills were and getting groups together to go grab them off of bosses.

With everything purchasable / earn-able now, I'm really missing captures.

I'm missing customizing skill bars most of all, though. Yes, I know you can change things up by switching weapons and that's nice and all, it lets you be a little more adaptable to situations. You can run more than one or two long range skills as a warrior for example, where before you'd have all sword / shield, axe, hammer, etc skills, now you can have a longbow or rifle ready and not just poke at things.

Builds, though... builds were the most fun part of GW1. You could do amazing things in groups that simply aren't possible anymore, like run an all-curse Necro with an Ele to trigger or a minion master / support Necro, or an Echo / spiteful spirit Necro / mesmer combo. Necro was my primary class, so I know the most about it, and they seem to have been the hardest hit by the new changes, but it affected other classes too.

Rangers also had a lot more flexibility. You could be all about ranged damage, or focus primarily on pet based skills. Mesmer and Ele were also much more compelling for me. Sure, you often specialized to the point of being useless in certain situations, and I imagine in PvP it was always the same couple builds for any given class combo, but I had a lot of fun with it in PvE and I never really cared for PvP. I know this puts me in the minority.

I'm not regretting my purchase, but I will say I wish they stayed truer to the original game in those respects.
 
"Also, is anyone else wanting to like underwater but finding it annoying? It seems that they REALLy populated the fuck out of it with enemies, I mean you can't swim anywhere without having 10 things trailing behind you on aggro, especially in area's where there are krait (Most hated enemy in teh game, SO ANNOYING). "

I agree..the world has TOO MANY mobs...the best game that had the perfect mobs/per area was LOTRO...you could actually ride through areas and not see a mob and enjoy the view...LOTRO felt more like a 'real' world rather than being stuck in a mindless duck shooting gallery every 10 feet

some day someone will create a game with all the great slices from individual mmos and make one game..until then, hack and slash through the mobs baby..lol
 
You got years and years to play this game, with no subscription fees might I add. Everyone wants to complete 100% of the game in the first 2 weeks, then they would be complaining there's nothing to do. You can't please everyone it seems.

Heh, that's true.

Actually I feel like character leveling is too fast for me. I'm happy to take my time exploring the map, doing quest, farming stuff I need for crafting. And my level have shot up to almost 30 now although I'm not done exploring all level 1-15 areas yet, lol. I don't understand why anyone would want to use any extra exp stuff we can purchase from cash shop.
 
The mob density coupled with mobs being just annoying in general and mob respawn rate in the later zones really affect how much I enjoy those zones.

The Orr zones have got to be some of the least enjoyable zones in any game I've ever played. It's so diversity lacking that I can't even get the daily achievement for mob kill diversity. The DE design is supremely flawed in these zones and is extremely obvious to any dev if they were to actually take a 15 minute stroll through these zones. I really hope they diversify just about everything in these zones.
 
Finally hit 30, lol. Been busy as hell these past couple of weeks.

I bought a bunch of lvl 30 armor on the trading post for only 1.5 silver. Not too bad, considering the fact I almost have 2 gold.
 
The mob density coupled with mobs being just annoying in general and mob respawn rate in the later zones really affect how much I enjoy those zones.

The Orr zones have got to be some of the least enjoyable zones in any game I've ever played. It's so diversity lacking that I can't even get the daily achievement for mob kill diversity. The DE design is supremely flawed in these zones and is extremely obvious to any dev if they were to actually take a 15 minute stroll through these zones. I really hope they diversify just about everything in these zones.

Orr would be better if the DE's flowed in some logical fashion. Right now you just sit at the Penitent path. The relative reward for moving is very limited. High level DE's need to be map visible, and need to flow from one event to the next. This would encourage people to stay together, which they already do, but also move together.
 
Orr would be better if the DE's flowed in some logical fashion. Right now you just sit at the Penitent path. The relative reward for moving is very limited. High level DE's need to be map visible, and need to flow from one event to the next. This would encourage people to stay together, which they already do, but also move together.

The player concentration is something like 85%+ are bouncing between those 3 waypoints in cursed coast doing defend waypoint 1 -> escort to waypoint1 -> defend waypoint 2 -> escort Jofast/Gorillas in the Mist girl -> Repeat.

This has become the "thing to do" at 80 because frankly just about everything devolves into Gold and there just isn't a more efficient location. The TP is conceptually even worse than Diablo 3's AH. It's just a godsend that the itemization in GW2 isn't as flat out broken as D3's. There are even bots that now camp this area and just do the defend DE over and over again. I've seen one that even runs out from its corner every now and then to loot then return to its corner. I reported this guy, and he was still there doing the same shit when I woke up the next day. He's probably still there right now.
 
Last edited:
Huge problem of mine right now is I have ~200k karma and nothing I want to buy with it. Except for gathering and salvage kits.
 
Huge problem of mine right now is I have ~200k karma and nothing I want to buy with it. Except for gathering and salvage kits.

Exactly. I have the same issue and frankly I feel really let down by the Karma system. Before GW2 launched (and even after playing all the BWE's), I would tell my friends this: "GW2 is a game that lets you do what you want and reward you universally with a Karma system. Conceptually, other MMO's pidgeonhole you into doing a specific thing if you want the rewards at the end." Sounded awesome and I loved it.

Now I just feel like I lied to them. Karma is almost worthless. The Karma weapons are not exotic and are worth less than 50 silvers on the TP for an equivalent. Who in their right mind would spend 63k karma on them? The Orr gear ALL have IDENTICAL looks (crappy looks too) and their stats are purposely (really??) the less desired combinations. The desired stat combinations on exotic gear is all from crafting -> Which means acquiring gear through gold.

I have 0 incentive to actually do DE's for what they are. The exp is not meaningful to me. They didn't even bother keeping track of total exp (GW1 did so). The gold reward is incredibly trivially low, and now the Karma reward is also worthless to me. Other gear options are through running a specific dungeon over and over - What the heck? Even WoW did that better with universal heroic tokens.

They really really dropped the ball on designing the game at the end.
 
Whoa, how did you get so much karma???

You do realize karma is used for end-gear right? In Orr there are various vendors that open up selling God based armor for karma, that's what most people are saving for.

As well as cultural armor, order armor, etc.
 
Whoa, how did you get so much karma???

You do realize karma is used for end-gear right? In Orr there are various vendors that open up selling God based armor for karma, that's what most people are saving for.

As well as cultural armor, order armor, etc.

Refer to my post... Orr armor is terribly designed. Not all stat combinations are available and the ones that are just happen to be the less desired ones.

Cultural items are garbage. Order armor costs gold and is not exotic.

Here is basically what you do for gear at 80:
Step 1 - Get exotic gear in the STATS that you want.
Step 2 - Get some sort of look that you like and transmute the stats from Step 1 into it.

Obviously if you got gear that had both the stats and the looks, that'd be great. The Orr sets being total gimps on the stat side, you'd expect them to be prestigious in looks then? There's only ONE look for all the different sets, and it looks frankly shoddy as hell. Aside from that, there really isn't a good Karma sink. They failed on diversity in terms of what you can get with Karma which simultaneously fails the concept of rewarding the player with Karma if Karma is worthless to them.
 
God vendor light armor looks terrible and the stats are terrible for pretty much any build. Cultural light armor for humans looks retarded. Order armor costs gold, and quite a bit of it. The amount of karma weapons is even less. I spent 9800 karma on an Ebonhawke staff because it's one of the better skins in the game. The rest of the skins are recycled. For example, Tier 1 and Tier 2 cultural weapons/armor skins can be bought for a few silver on the AH as opposed to tons of gold.

Karma needs to be a universal currency. Everything that can be bought needs to have a karma price. This includes dungeon gear.

Trust me, I would spend 60k per piece for a nice skin. I'd spend 100k or 200k for a nice staff skin. Heck, I would spend 500-1000 gems for a nice light armor or staff skin as well.
 
Last edited:
Whoa, how did you get so much karma???

You do realize karma is used for end-gear right? In Orr there are various vendors that open up selling God based armor for karma, that's what most people are saving for.

As well as cultural armor, order armor, etc.

Cultural Armor and order armor are purchased with gold... Ridiculius amounts of gold too.
 
How the end game? This is what has me worried is that PvE progression is very scarce. Don't get me wrong I like PvP, but PvE adds that much more.
 
How the end game? This is what has me worried is that PvE progression is very scarce. Don't get me wrong I like PvP, but PvE adds that much more.

There is no real "progression" aside from doing a dungeon in story mode to unlock explorable mode. Their desire was not to design content that was only available to a small percentage of players.

Really, the biggest flaws with PvE are Karma and Dungeons right now. If they tweak Karma rewards and Dungeon Tokens, PvE would be a blast at 80.
 
I'm not sure how you have 200,000 karma. I understand the argument, but I am not sure how you have that much. Are you exaggerating?
 
I'm not sure how you have 200,000 karma. I understand the argument, but I am not sure how you have that much. Are you exaggerating?

It's not hard to accumulate that much Karma at 80. Also, considering how much the Orr armor and Cultural Weapons cost, it better not be an exaggeration to somehow get 200k karma.
 
Intel,

I am level 80. And I know it isn't too hard. However, that either is a *metric ton* amount of hours played in only two weeks or it's a falsified exaggeration. It's important to keep those types statements very clear.

I understand that it is a meaningful discussion, but let's be realistic. If someone has 200,000 karma in two weeks the game has been out, then they are probably putting a little too much time in. They would be in the minority in terms of how much game time they've put into the game.

That isn't to say that the game doesn't have an issue, but it also would be a misconception to think the game has nothing to offer.

Edit: Just to put it into perspective. I'm at 101 hours played. I've hit 80 this past weekend & I've been at the computer quite a bit playing. Though my pace may not be as fast, I feel that if I went any faster to hit 80 - that I would not of gotten such a good experience with the game that I got. Though, that is personal perspective....
 
So are none of you PVPing? I thought this was a huge pvp game? where's all the pvp discussion??

I'm still on the fence about getting this. I love PVP and enjoy the idea that it's balanced, but when i watch videos, it looks like no one does anything to anyone else. Just spamming some damage moves which take off 1/100 of someone's hp.
 
Intel,

I am level 80. And I know it isn't too hard. However, that either is a *metric ton* amount of hours played in only two weeks or it's a falsified exaggeration. It's important to keep those types statements very clear.

I understand that it is a meaningful discussion, but let's be realistic. If someone has 200,000 karma in two weeks the game has been out, then they are probably putting a little too much time in. They would be in the minority in terms of how much game time they've put into the game.

That isn't to say that the game doesn't have an issue, but it also would be a misconception to think the game has nothing to offer.

And despite the amount of time spent on getting 200k karma, he has nothing to show for that karma. The amount of time is irrelevant. What he got out of it is the issue: Nothing for his Karma.

I'm sitting at shy of 150k karma myself. I work a full time 60 hour a week job. Part of the karma influx is due to the chain of DE's I described earlier that people are farming for gold. I'm sure the botters probably have 1,000,000 or more Karma by now. Also, capturing certain objectives in WvWvW gives an incredible amount of Karma (1000+).

So are none of you PVPing? I thought this was a huge pvp game? where's all the pvp discussion??

I'm still on the fence about getting this. I love PVP and enjoy the idea that it's balanced, but when i watch videos, it looks like no one does anything to anyone else. Just spamming some damage moves which take off 1/100 of someone's hp.
I did a lot of sPvP during the BWE's. I haven't done a lot of it at launch though. I've done a fair bit of WvW and it's actually quite good once you understand how things work. Watching a game that you don't play and moves that you don't understand or can even read the tooltips of is going to be pretty worthless. There are plenty of 1 shot wonder builds right now actually that are quite aggressive.
 
*snip*
Now I just feel like I lied to them. Karma is almost worthless. The Karma weapons are not exotic and are worth less than 50 silvers on the TP for an equivalent. Who in their right mind would spend 63k karma on them? The Orr gear ALL have IDENTICAL looks (crappy looks too) and their stats are purposely (really??) the less desired combinations. The desired stat combinations on exotic gear is all from crafting -> Which means acquiring gear through gold.

I have 0 incentive to actually do DE's for what they are. The exp is not meaningful to me. They didn't even bother keeping track of total exp (GW1 did so). The gold reward is incredibly trivially low, and now the Karma reward is also worthless to me. Other gear options are through running a specific dungeon over and over - What the heck? Even WoW did that better with universal heroic tokens.

They really really dropped the ball on designing the game at the end.

Karma can also be used to get gear for reskinning or for gear to test an alternate spec, without to heavily investing in exotics.

Experience is never worthless, as every level gained post 80 is a skill point. Skill points are used to purchase Mystic Forge items to transmute items and create legendaries.

A game is what you make it, the developers just give you the tools. :)
 
the whole point of this game is to enjoy it over a long period of time, theres no need to rush it. i think that you just whipped through the content too quickly man.

games should be played in moderation :)
 
Karma can also be used to get gear for reskinning or for gear to test an alternate spec, without to heavily investing in exotics.

Experience is never worthless, as every level gained post 80 is a skill point. Skill points are used to purchase Mystic Forge items to transmute items and create legendaries.

A game is what you make it, the developers just give you the tools. :)

Yes, I have 250 skill points too. Keeping track of total exp is a trivial feature that GW1 had. No idea why it was stripped from GW2.

I don't know what you mean by Karma can be used to get gear for reskinning. This is a shallow statement that ignores the fact that there is very limited "skins" to get from Karma (all of which look rubbish). By and large the "prestige" skins are from grinding the same dungeon over and over.

Also, gear for an alternate spec? How do you propose Karma accomplish this if not all stat combinations are available through Karma?

Again, everything you've said simply ignores the reality of what's actually available through Karma. Conceptually, Karma should have been everything you describe, but the reality is that it's quite simply not true.

the whole point of this game is to enjoy it over a long period of time, theres no need to rush it. i think that you just whipped through the content too quickly man.

games should be played in moderation
I'm really not sure why people seem to think Karma / Dungeon token issues are related to doing content quickly.

How fast someone goes through the content is irrelevant when designing the reward of doing said content. The terribly designed Karma rewards and Dungeon token system doesn't somehow become better because it took you 3 months to get to 80.
 
the whole point of this game is to enjoy it over a long period of time, theres no need to rush it. i think that you just whipped through the content too quickly man.

games should be played in moderation :)

I have not played that much. I am on a very successful and competitive W3 server. I make a gold a night in W3 and that's playing from 7 to 11 maybe? Tons of karma as well. I leveled up almost completely in W3. There are guys in my guild that play a lot more than I do with 500k+ karma. I was banned for 72 hours that second weekend as well.

I am having a ton of fun in W3. I just think karma rewards have come up short, along with how uninteresting DE's in Orr are in general.
 
I don't think Intel_Hydralisk is saying something to be negative; he's telling it exactly how he sees it. Obviously the Karma system needs reworking as thousands of players got banned trying to exchange what they viewed as worthless (karma) for crafting materials to make useful things like (armor and gold). At some point if people constructively convey to Arenanet that the Karma system needs rework and some possible solutions then it may get changed.
 
I have not played that much. I am on a very successful and competitive W3 server. I make a gold a night in W3 and that's playing from 7 to 11 maybe? Tons of karma as well. I leveled up almost completely in W3. There are guys in my guild that play a lot more than I do with 500k+ karma. I was banned for 72 hours that second weekend as well.

I am having a ton of fun in W3. I just think karma rewards have come up short, along with how uninteresting DE's in Orr are in general.

I think your definition of a lot of playing and not a lot is probably different :p
 
I don't think Intel_Hydralisk is saying something to be negative; he's telling it exactly how he sees it. Obviously the Karma system needs reworking as thousands of players got banned trying to exchange what they viewed as worthless (karma) for crafting materials to make useful things like (armor and gold). At some point if people constructively convey to Arenanet that the Karma system needs rework and some possible solutions then it may get changed.

Pretty much this. I got a 72 hour ban dumping every ounce of Karma I had for the slim chance of a few decent exotics. If there was a karma slot machine that had a random chance of giving you something cool, I'd have 0 karma.
 
i agree the karma system is idk. lame hehe. cultural armor is way over priced as well those need to be adjusted like crazy.



they should have a karma price too imo
 
Intel & Others:

I just don't understand what you want from the karma system.

I think you are trying to equate the cost of the item to be immensely more powerful and 1000% cooler in style (which by your definition is hard to quantify as you think every piece is rubbish). Except here's the kicker: Once you hit 80 - you have skill points to spend to make exotic armor with a different skin, you have karma to buy from vendors if you don't like that, and you have the option to craft if you don't like those or Badge of Honor from WvW if you don't want to do those. Or even Glory if you just want to do sPvP. You have many ways to do it. You are insisting (or at least implying, as this is how I am understanding your comments) that the Karma system be the pan-ultimate currency for what you want - since you are choosing not to use the other methods. However, if the underlying issue is that the current armor styles or whatever aren't your cup of tea - then that's okay. There's no subscription tying you around to make you feel guilty by playing because you are paying a sub for it. Might as well take a break and wait for more styles to be released.

Even in the end, though, it doesn't matter. If you go to sPvP or World vs World or do a dungeon - your gear is brought down or in line with the dungeon to make skill the most determining factor. This is the design philosophy of Guild Wars. It is painfully obvious in every element of the game. People are equating the fact that every other MMO (notably Warcraft or Star Wars) have a system in place that provides this gear that makes you 1000% better than someone without it, and Guild Wars does not have this design in place - by intention.

If you don't like it, then use a different route. If you just dislike the design philosophy, you can provide feedback and hope it's fixed. I get the impression, or rather how I am reading your statements, that you feel it is a huge disappointment and will lead to a bigger issue if this one currency isn't done to your standards. I disagree.

If I misunderstood or something, let me know.
 
If I misunderstood or something, let me know.

Yes, everything.

Yes there are different ways to get gear, but that literally means I do one thing to get said gear and EVERYTHING else is meaningless to me?

Situation: I want armor set with stat combination 5 (intentionally vague so we don't bogged down by details).

Fact: Exotic armor set with stat combination 5 is obtained by crafting only.

Ideal Situation: I see literally no reason why the various stat combinations for exotics are not available at EVERY possible "end game" playstyle. This is quite literally what it should be. Karma gear should offer every stat combination. WvWvW gear should as well. Crated gear too, AND dungeon gear.

Why pidgeonhole someone into ONE way of obtaining gear for a specific stat allocation? This is something that they LEARNED from GW1 later on - they DITCHED the stat differentiation on ALL of the gear and moved them to the enchants / runes etc. Why then is stat differentiation a restriction in GW2? Again, we're talking about stats, NOT looks.

And lastly on the topic of Karma, you just cannot deny that something is wrong if somehow Karma is quite literally worthless to a large portion of level 80's. Yes, I've already crafted my set. Yes, I'd still like to use my Karma for something. Why? Because the hall mark - the selling point - of SO MUCH of their PvE hype has been these Dynamic Events which are now rendered utterly pointless (nevermind the design flaws in the Orr zones for DE's).

And on the topic of dungeons, is GW2 all about running the same dungeon 40 times? If someone brought this up before release, we'd all think "no way, there's no way Anet would do that". This is conceptually a huge blunder I feel. Again, even WoW did this right with universal heroic tokens.
 
Your point on karma was made very clear this time around. And you make a good point, I agree. It's okay. It's not the end of the world. :cool:
 
Your point on karma was made very clear this time around. And you make a good point, I agree. It's okay. It's not the end of the world. :cool:

And I'm also glad you brought up WvWvW. After being let down by the Orr vendors, I was then let down by the WvWvW vendors as well. It just feels all sorts of hollow to know that the rewards for doing something are just not tailored to you and detracts from the whole experience that much more.
 
And I'm also glad you brought up WvWvW. After being let down by the Orr vendors, I was then let down by the WvWvW vendors as well. It just feels all sorts of hollow to know that the rewards for doing something are just not tailored to you and detracts from the whole experience that much more.

Sucks to hear a fellow gamer isn't getting the enjoyment that I am getting. I'm playing a warrior and I am able to get stat distributions the way I want them. But I can see how frustrating it would be if I was in your shoes.
 
Anyone have any tips for Engineer? I initially tried the elementalist but it didn't click for me; loving the engineer so far. When I opened up the 3rd(?) tier of abilities I went with Elixir R and then rocket turret, but apparently Elixir Gun is pretty mandatory if you want to play a support role in dungeons and whatnot? I also put trait points into firearms and then putting some into explosives.

I have to say, Arenanet did a top notch job on this game. The artwork and zone design is quite amazing. The music is nicely done and it sits in the background in a way that isn't annoying. The only real nag I have is that I'm running this on 3 monitors in NVSurround, and the cutscenes for the storyline stuff are all stretched out. My FPS will also dip occasionally into the teens in some areas, and this is with GTX 670s in SLI. I will cut them some slack as the game is brand new and I'm sure there is lots of room for optimization.
 
I'm also probably really tired of farming that spot in Orr since there doesn't seem to be a better spot for gold. Everything seems to have come right back down to gold with a sick Diablo 3 type of feeling. I'm now doing the same thing I was in Diablo 3 - farming a spot repeatedly to obtain gold to get the gear I want from the auction house. The most efficient way to farm is also to - yes - stack MF. I just feel kind of sick now.
 
I don't know what you mean by Karma can be used to get gear for reskinning. This is a shallow statement that ignores the fact that there is very limited "skins" to get from Karma (all of which look rubbish). By and large the "prestige" skins are from grinding the same dungeon over and over.

Also, gear for an alternate spec? How do you propose Karma accomplish this if not all stat combinations are available through Karma?

I may be incorrect but I believe I have seen the majority, if not all of, the stat combinations available for purchase via karma. There are hidden merchants in Malchor's leap as well, though they do have the same skins...

Merchants all over the world have karma gear available for reskinning too. Granted, it's not easy to get to or as plentiful as we would like but it is there and at least we have the option!

:)
 
I may be incorrect but I believe I have seen the majority, if not all of, the stat combinations available for purchase via karma. There are hidden merchants in Malchor's leap as well, though they do have the same skins...

Merchants all over the world have karma gear available for reskinning too. Granted, it's not easy to get to or as plentiful as we would like but it is there and at least we have the option!

:)

Trust me, I made damn sure that there was no other way to get my gear other than farming gold. Karma vendors are just incomplete or non existent (weapons) for exotic level 80 stuff. Farming gold is the last thing I envisioned myself doing in GW2 and here I am...
 
If you want aoe as a warrior the long bow still sucks outside of PvP. Greatsword > longbow.

Honestly I'm straight up disappointed with the greatsword. I *want* to love it. Playing a guy that goes up fearlessly with a big f*cking sword and kills everything is why I picked the warrior class. But it just doesn't have any mobility at all. I've switched to sword/axe focusing on bleeds. Hundred Blades is an awesome skill but it's so frustrating watching it miss because mobs are just a little too far away and I can't do anything once I've started because moving just interrupts it and starts the cooldown.
 
Back
Top