The official "clean desktop" club.

cleandesk.jpg

what are all those nifty widgets. I have all this screen real estate and nothing to put on it most of the time

this reminds me, i have reorganized my desktop (yet again....lol) if i stick with this one for a bit more ill probably repost another updated pic

Nice desktop Quantum!

What kind of skin are you using, and what is that bar with the Computer/document links? I want to steal you setup :D

Last edited:
Zainadeel and AP are my favorite style artists, I always use their awesome visual styles and icons. You, my friend, have good taste ;)

Eat this

gofvF.jpg

I don't remember where I got the wallpaper, probably by googling 'pattern wallpaper'.

tweaked it a bit more, added an object dock, moved the omnio stuff around, added a moon phase thing...

screenshot57z.png

edit: clarified what i ment by moon ;)

Last edited:
I like your setup a lot, details?

Thanks!

The skins are all modified Gnometer skins (came with the rainmeter download).

I simply modified all the skins to use bars instead of lines. for example, in the default gnometer "disk" skin, it lists the hard drive and used space, with an "underline" that fills up as you fill up the disk.

i changed that one to show free space, and the bars cover the actual words. same for cpu and memory use, etc. all the items on the right side are modified gnometer skins. in the left corner is the dark_rainmeter "timedate" skin, just with modified time format and fonts.

Back