The official "clean desktop" club.

Enjoy

wallhaven-171590.jpg

but what is this object?

Clean? It's more like "who needs a desktop anyway?" :p

(It's Openbox + Conky, with almost everything keyboard-driven.)

Attachments

• cleandesktop.png
    cleandesktop.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
windows 10 1809 outubro update

WindowBlinds 10
Rainmeter
IconPackager10
Windows 10 - Change Quick Access Icon
Icons -Mod Personal Use
Alarm Atomick Clock

beq24.png

Current background flavor. I just have the icons hidden (do this for work too) and taskbar hidden.
upload_2018-11-11_14-55-17.png

My taskbar is on auto-hide. I win. :p
lmao, talk about a minimal desktop 😅(y)

looking through the old pages in this thread makes me sad, because of all the image hosts that went offline over the years, so many lost photos and nostalgia from people. (I even posted several of my old setups in this thread between 2006 and 2008, and they are gone now, as is most other people's :( would be cool to see again a lot of the old setups, like a time machine)

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao, talk about a minimal desktop 😅(y)

looking through the old pages in this thread makes me sad, because of all the image hosts that went offline over the years, so many lost photos and nostalgia from people. (I even posted several of my old setups in this thread between 2006 and 2008, and they are gone now, as is most other people's :( would be cool to see again a lot of the old setups, like a time machine)

Yeah I've been going through a lot of old threads and other forums as well and it really sucks how much was lost..

I guess that happens with migrations over the span of 20 years..

Anybody like picasso21 using any customization tools? I liked some of the options available back in the day, but some of them were bloated and resource heavy.

I'd like to see what's available, and how people like them.

I got a new 4k 43" Monitor, so the majority of my icons are on my 34" UW mounted above.

This is my Gamer Tag that I have used after making this silly one on H.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 201603.png

here's me making my desktop widget-tron 3000 like those other guys

1664928824571.png

and here's an actual clean desktop, wallpaper cycles every 30 mins or something

1664929105229.png

Jeez, this thread has been going for 16 years now.

Here is my current Desktop:

1664929437389.png

Side screens in portrait just have plain black backgrounds.

In use, it tends to look more like this:

1664929750323.png

Center screen uses this image, converted from an SVG into a 4K image, with inverted colors as too much white hurts my eyes.

1664929563963.png

The cool part is that in the full size of the original in the image (in the link on Wikipedia above) the codex is clickable, so each of the types of bias takes you to the Wikipedia page on the subject.

Back