The Lian Li Gallery

I've been lurking this forum for quite some time, and this thread is what finally made me join, just so I can compare my setup to you guys'... let me know what you think! :cool:

computer001.jpg

computer011.jpg

computer005.jpg

computer010.jpg

Seriously, I don't think aircooling gets any better than what I have here... with the fan controller I can run everything at full when I'm gaming or it's a hot day, or I can make it dead silent. The only thing you can hear is a tiny hum from the idle noise of the hard drive, and that's only if you're really close to it.

very clean; love it! Tho it would be nice for an extra HDD for backup storage maybe? Ignore that if you have an external; which fan controller is that?

Meh, 250gigs is more than enough for me; I can't see what I would use a second drive for. The fan controller is a Zalman ZM-MFC1. Thanks for the compliments though :cool:

Wiring looks good scrawnypaleguy, and I really love the PC-7B to begin with, so you get big bonus points there. I can't wait to have mine in my hands, the water loop I have planned is going to be so easy/streamlined to setup in the PC-7B...and the case mods/paintjob that are in store for my future LiLi are going to make things oh so sexc.

Thx for the pic, everytime I see another PC-7B around here I get more and more eager to pick up my own. :D

Thanks man, I really enjoyed working with this case, and the cooling abilities of it are phenomenal, even with just air. Can't wait to see your watercooling setup.

scrawnypaleguy said:
Thanks man, I really enjoyed working with this case, and the cooling abilities of it are phenomenal, even with just air. Can't wait to see your watercooling setup.

And i can't wait to be able to SET it up.

It's gonna be so nice once I've got the time and resources to get to work on it...but I'll still be able to do the cuts I need for some kicka$$ wiring and get the case painted so I can still have a nice aircooled setup. It's gonna be B-E-A-Utiful. :p

Whoa. Never seen one of the snail cases actually in use. Hows the cooling? how was installation? Looks nice!

HaVoK said:
Whoa. Never seen one of the snail cases actually in use. Hows the cooling? how was installation? Looks nice!

Installation was pretty easy for the most part. Hardest thing was unscrewing the front bezel off to get an optical drive in there, and doing that was barely a chore. A little awkward to get my screwdrivers in it.
Easiest power supply install ever, thats for sure! As far as cooling, the fans it came with are a little weak and fairly noisy for their CFM. I'll be replacing them soon. The rear fan is on but i cant even feel the airflow on either side.

robberbaron said:
Installation was pretty easy for the most part. Hardest thing was unscrewing the front bezel off to get an optical drive in there, and doing that was barely a chore. A little awkward to get my screwdrivers in it.
Easiest power supply install ever, thats for sure! As far as cooling, the fans it came with are a little weak and fairly noisy for their CFM. I'll be replacing them soon. The rear fan is on but i cant even feel the airflow on either side.

Well, even though things seem fairly straight forward...I still think that the PC-777 carries with it one of the most ridiculous looking chassis designs I've ever seen. Kudos to Lian-Li for sticking their necks out and making something different, but I think there might be a reason as to why you don't see many of these things around. I know I'd never own one for one main reason, the wiring would be horrid in that case, no matter how talented you were...and that alone is more than enough to turn me away from a case.

One thing I like about the case is that it's so outlandish that anyone that sees it has to have an opinion of it. I have it at my work, a computer store, and about 20 people saw it. I'd say about 70% of the people that saw it loved it, and the other 30% hated it. It's just a great case that way. Plus the air flow iis pretty good. Not the best I'm sure, but its definately enough to chill my opteron 165 and 7900gtx under full load.

tsuehpsyde said:
Don't let baron fool you, he only bought it because it was dogshit cheap @ Monarch. :cool:

Your mom is dogshit cheap @ Monarch :(

Though, $220 shipped definately sweetened the deal.

aburgard said:
I think it's purdy :D Thanks for posting.

Thanks for your support! Not everyone is man enough for the PC-777.
Carbon_Le said:
:D .....anyways i like it...but you should clean up the wires it'll look so much cleaner.

Yeah, for sure. I'll try to find a way to do it better on this beast. I'll go water on it soon, so I'll work on the wiring when that project comes up.

robberbaron said:
Thanks for your support! Not everyone is man enough for the PC-777.

Yeah, for sure. I'll try to find a way to do it better on this beast. I'll go water on it soon, so I'll work on the wiring when that project comes up.

Nice to hear you've got plans for the case.

I don't really think it's an issue of being "man enough" for the case, it's just personal preference that I think it looks not quite ugly...but strange, so it's not for me.

cornelious0_0 said:
Nice to hear you've got plans for the case.

I don't really think it's an issue of being "man enough" for the case, it's just personal preference that I think it looks not quite ugly...but strange, so it's not for me.

It wasnt a jab at you, it was sort of an inside-joke type jab at tsuehpsyde, my long-time benchmarking ArchRival (who just got an ethynol chiller. I need to pick up the pace!)
Yeah, it is a weird case and I understand its not for everyone. As was mentioned before, it's something that you don't see too often.

My brand spankin new v1200B Plus ^_^ enjoy!!

Coming soon with my triple RadGrill...water cooling setup. Forgive my wiring job, i was a little excited. I think i ziptied everything together....ill admit im a ziptie whore :D

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

Specs in Sig...scored a 7780 in 3dmark05

*looks at wiring*

*has heart attack*

*dies*

Other than that, it looks good. I love what you did with the cold cathodes, that looks sweet. If it were me, I'd put them back a little bit farther away from the front so you can still get the cool glow, but you can't see the tubes themselves. Does that make any sense? I don't know.

Can't wait to see it watercooled.

scrawnypaleguy said:
*looks at wiring*

*has heart attack*

*dies*

Other than that, it looks good. I love what you did with the cold cathodes, that looks sweet. If it were me, I'd put them back a little bit farther away from the front so you can still get the cool glow, but you can't see the tubes themselves. Does that make any sense? I don't know.

Can't wait to see it watercooled.

That's exactly what I was thinking about the wiring and the ccfl's...I'm not sure if there's a way they could be less visible, possible...but it doesn't look THAT bad.

Come on TheSandman2236, get to work on that wiring...messy cases make baby Jesus cry. :p

First off very nice man. Also.. i really didnt mean to flame you or etc at all. Please pardon me for that.

Here is my rig that I just redid a little while ago:
DSC04150.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04076.jpg

DSC04454.jpg

what do you guys think?

that really nice and all, but it seems all the water cooler Lain-lis look the same no?

Nice pics you guys...I'm lovin' the LiLi shots here lately.

It looks like the next time I post a pic of a Lian-Li case of my own it's gonna be with the case sitting ontop of a bada$$ single-stage phase change system that's being built for the system in my sig. I can't wait...it's gonna be so nice. This way the X850XT-PE will have it's own h2O loop, so it'll be quite interesting.

Thx for all the pics ideas guys, keep 'em comin. :D

[H]Opterown said:
If I had a good camera I would take pics of mine. It's pretty sexay if I do say so myself :D

Is there anything you can borrow?

Even though I'm not interested in the V1000/2000 line at all, it's always nice to see more pics. :)

[H]Opterown said:
Don't they make disposable digital cameras nowadays? I'm gonna go try and find one ;)

haha...or just pickup a disposable camera, have the film developed, and scan it to your comp to post it up. ;) :p

Back