Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

KodiakStar said:lol.
you guys are too much.
be fun to watch you two sitting at a bar trying to hit on women![]()

unhappy_mage said:Figured it out. Bug in my typing. Let's see if I can tell you precisely enough what to type...
enter "vi /etc/getfold"
scroll down to the 5th line (it shows what line you're on at the bottom)
arrow over until you're after "sed", then press "i".
insert " -n", so it starts like this: "sed -n '"
arrow key over to almost the end of the line, and insert a "p" between the / and the '`.
The whole line should now look like this:
sed -n '/Linux/s/.*href="\([^"]*\)".*/\1/p'`
If you screw up anywhere, press <esc>:q!<enter> and you can start over.
If you get it right, press <esc>:wq<enter> and try "/etc/getfold". Works for me.
K*, play nice
![]()



unhappy_mage said:
unhappy_mage said:edit: what are the odds? I wait about 15 minutes, but the second I post he slips one in before me...
Samba is a 4.3 mb compressed file, or 13 uncompressed. Should make the installer about 10mb (as opposed to 6) and make it take up 55mb installed instead of 40.
Oh, and most of that is filesystem overhead; the actual files only take up about 6.5 mb. Samba is gonna triple that
and answer: it's "[H]ard|User", for team 33 of course.
---
anyways, going to bed. It's almost 1 here, and I've got work tomorrowwork on it more tomorrow.
![]()
p[H]ant0m said:

SmokeRngs said:Hey mage, is this thing setup to run dual processor systems also? I forgot to ask about that before you actually started work on it.
With FAH stopped, I see 8540 kb of memory used. You can type "free" at a console to check how much it's currently using.marty9876 said:How much memory overhead does it take?

unhappy_mage said:With FAH stopped, I see 8540 kb of memory used. You can type "free" at a console to check how much it's currently using.
And it should support duallies; i'd appreciate testers, though.
Gotta run, I'll check back this afternoon/evening. Hooray for overtime...
unhappy_mage said:
marty9876 said:Dullie reporting in! I challenge anyone to out crap this.
2x P3 550
96 meg RAM (64 causes core errors, crapped out right away)
738 MB hard drive (yea, MB)
Light right up.
KodiakStar said:well as it stands. my dual is 400 mhz...(p3 none the less..)
although i do have the 2x 550'z i will throw in there tonight
I will need some psu's from you later marty. but will have to wait after payday until i get enough money![]()