Top Nurse said:I know you didn't buy this from Sharka, but perhaps Wes can help you get this thing RMA'd. Wouldn't hurt to make the call?I was going to send something to Franz at IT-Trade so it could go in the same package. Or perhaps Wes might be willing to do a warranty replacement on the unit if he can work things out with IT-Trade and A-C. Last time I was there he still had 2 Aquaero's sitting there....
I know that a shipment of A-C stuff is leaving Austria Friday or Monday so time is of the essence here. I would gab at Franz this evening for you, but he is gone for the long weekend fishing and isn't expected back till Monday. It would be nice if this could get worked out in the background so A-C customers can do what they do best like play CSS or whatever they need to do. Obviously the unit HAS to go to Germany to see what went wrong, but does the customer have to wait for atrip there and back is what I think should be able to change. Just my opinion...