Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take notice to the following:

spannungsregler_forum_500.jpg

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:

[IM]http://www.aqua-computer.de/prodimg/nd_products/spannungsregler_forum_500.jpg[/IMG]

-Dan

um... are those RAM and Power Supply blocks? And why a northbridge block?

it's called overkill...

but hella sweet nonetheless!

ekovalsky said:
Great job, BlueAqua. Your case looks amazing.

It looks like you have the Aquastream pump mounted to the rear of the Aquabay. I thought this setup would block the three inlets on the back of the Aquatube but it looks like you have an Aquajet installed. Are you using those three rear inlets, and if so what type of connector did you need to use?

Thanks

Thanks for all the good comments guys.

Ekovalsky, it all fit just right in the back of the AquaBay, I had to trim the mounting bracket of the AquaStream in order to allow the extra length that the AquaJet provided. Then I used a 90 degree elbow on the back connected the the AquaJet and another 90 elbow on the side for the suction. I should have taken more pictures along the way but I'll just explain. Just buy plenty of extra elbows and connectors, they came in handy.

Woohoo! Its already in the US, stuck in Kentucky... but hey, at least it has reached the fatherland!

"ADDITIONAL CLEARING AGENCY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE."

How do you/did you configure the jaLCDs software with the Aquero? Any tips or links will be appreciated.

FYI...I downloaded the latest version off of your website and can't get it to work properly. :confused: If you could take a screenie of your config window that would be awesome.

Thank you Sir!

EDIT:Nevermind, I got my question answered. :)

ShoNuff said:
How do you/did you configure the jaLCDs software with the Aquero? Any tips or links will be appreciated.

FYI...I downloaded the latest version off of your website and can't get it to work properly. :confused: If you could take a screenie of your config window that would be awesome.

Thank you Sir!

EDIT:Nevermind, I got my question answered. :)

If you do want a copy of my config file for jaLCD for reference just let me know.

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:
If you do want a copy of my config file for jaLCD for reference just let me know.

-Dan

Please send me a copy of your config. Thank you Sir! :)

[S]nt|Mods said:

http://www.aqua-computer.de/prodimg/nd_products/spannungsregler_forum_500.jpg[IMG]

-Dan[/QUOTE]

instead of teasing us i really wish you would let us know all you can about that stuff- i'm in the middle of a build and am interested in the ram blocks- more specs/pics/info/ETA on those? ;)

topcat989 said:
instead of teasing us i really wish you would let us know all you can about that stuff- i'm in the middle of a build and am interested in the ram blocks- more specs/pics/info/ETA on those? ;)

Good question....one I have no answer for unfortunately. I will post again on the RAM blocks when/if more information becomes available.

-Dan

Dan may come up with more information, but I think all that stuff is "one-off" prototype gear. No guarantee any of those units will see production...The ram blocks are very slick, would love to have a few...
Dan's "take notice" picture is from a Aqua-Computer "sub-zero" test.. I would like to point out no Plug&Cool fittings only 8/10mm compression fittings being used.

frost.jpg

UPS is delaying delivery to me for what seems to be another day primarily because they are too picky and stupid about knowing what every little thing is and having it explained to them, again even. Till tomorrow?

-Dan

BitchBreaker said:
Ahh good to be free for a few....Any new orders for the 1/2" mod? im getting lonly here guys :(

You'll have 2 to get done in the next week cause I will be finally able to send you some more Aquatubes. This times I'll try to include the payment so I dont have to ship out an additional Money Order.

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:
You'll have 2 to get done in the next week cause I will be finally able to send you some more Aquatubes. This times I'll try to include the payment so I dont have to ship out an additional Money Order.

-Dan

Hopefully one of those 2 will be mine. Once I get the stuff I still will need to do the silvervein powdercoating to the aquabay and tube. Sent Dan some pics of my rig as a preview and will have it running once this last componet is here.Still have lots to do and want to get it done before the end of the year. Should look pretty good I hope. I do plan on posting some pics. I to am also very interested in a aquajet for 1/2 inch mod.Cant wait gettin really excited!!! :D Also thinking about selling my FX53 and getting a FX55.

Captin

[S]nt|Mods said:

-Dan

Twerks for me Bro..ill have them done in "1" day and might even get to ship the same day!!!

EDIT..the shuttle just got its new twin Lambo doors and im still waiting on the 1/4" acril top for it.

hrmm, any discount for us dual cpu nutjobs that need to buy two waterblocks? ;)

i had the old Cuplex originals on my duals but quickly got bored of them... dunno, those cuplex pro's look nice... the evo is sweet looking but damn i can buy both blocks for the price of one :eek:

o well, guess working for the public school system makes you a cheap bastard :D

SNT you think you might get a pair of cuplex pros and maybe a 6800 block anytime soon?

also by any chance would it be possible to get the blocks with one straight fitting, and one bent one? i want the straight ones to go to the pump and heatercore and stuff, but the blocks are so close to each other that the bent ones would be a lot easier... the straight ones would probably bend the tubing and pinch it

BlueAqua said:
Thanks for all the good comments guys.

Ekovalsky, it all fit just right in the back of the AquaBay, I had to trim the mounting bracket of the AquaStream in order to allow the extra length that the AquaJet provided. Then I used a 90 degree elbow on the back connected the the AquaJet and another 90 elbow on the side for the suction. I should have taken more pictures along the way but I'll just explain. Just buy plenty of extra elbows and connectors, they came in handy.

Thanks. I wasn't expecting the Aquajet to be usable with the pump mounted to the back of the Aquabay.

You could do it the [H] way, FLECOM. Order one with bent, and one with straight fittings. Unscrew one fitting from each, exchange, screw in, leak check, done!

Little Grabbi said:
You could do it the [H] way, FLECOM. Order one with bent, and one with straight fittings. Unscrew one fitting from each, exchange, screw in, leak check, done!

ya i thought of that but i dont want to crack the acrylic

FLECOM said:
hrmm, any discount for us dual cpu nutjobs that need to buy two waterblocks? ;)

i had the old Cuplex originals on my duals but quickly got bored of them... dunno, those cuplex pro's look nice... the evo is sweet looking but damn i can buy both blocks for the price of one :eek:

o well, guess working for the public school system makes you a cheap bastard :D

SNT you think you might get a pair of cuplex pros and maybe a 6800 block anytime soon?

also by any chance would it be possible to get the blocks with one straight fitting, and one bent one? i want the straight ones to go to the pump and heatercore and stuff, but the blocks are so close to each other that the bent ones would be a lot easier... the straight ones would probably bend the tubing and pinch it

I wish I could still offer the discount to my [H] family but it really does benefit everybody in the long run since I can hold an inventory with prices firmly set. The Cuplex Pro will be available in more quantities in the next few days, also the AquagraFX 6800 that you speak of but I will be getting the Rev 2 model for now on. My ordering seems to be reducing some of the turn around time and SNT seems to finally be turning a small profit so things should be better from here on out.

Just about one year in business and I aint stopping. :D

-Dan

Dan... two questions...

1. Did the parts arrive today? If so, when do you expect to turn the backorders?

2. Are the 6800 blocks rev1 or rev2?

R1ckCa1n said:
Dan... two questions...

1. Did the parts arrive today? If so, when do you expect to turn the backorders?

2. Are the 6800 blocks rev1 or rev2?

Nothing arrived today, I might get it tomorrow. I am getting both revisions, if you want to upgrade just let me know.

-Dan

Yes I do..... IM me and we will work out the difference. I might wanna add some goodies, based on what you got in stock.

ps... your website is not worky worky

I am very pissed off at the moment with a UPS Customs broker by the name of Joy Brown.

Short story.... apparently a Cool Current 450 Watt PSU is not a computer component because it is not a hard drive and she told me that she couldnt call me with her inquiries because she didnt have a contact phone # to reach me at. The kicker is that she sent me a UPS letter than had my two primary phone #s listed on it and I was told that my multiple phone messages to UPS would also be forwarded to her. But wait a minute she just told me she didnt have my number to call me. OH, and she hung up on me in the middle of the conversation.

The end result is that nothing less than a felony conviction will release the murderous characteristics that I would very much like to express.

So yeah, my stuff is in Germany for some reason after almost 5 days. I am not happy. :mad:

-Dan

Doh!

Want to post the customs agent's phone number so we can flame them over the phone? :eek:

One more reason UPS Blows just as hard as it sucks!Dan is there any way u can use DHL? they kick mucho ass!

Yeah, DHL is not bad. They usually ship within two days in germany, three in europe, and a week anywhere on the planet. You can even get 24h courier express, although thats gonna cost you. BAD.

Hey dan my vote is for DHL worked at UPS for six years and hated everyday of it. I know acouple of people over at DHL and arent they apart of the german postal service some how. Just a thought bro but im sure you have heard it before. Does UPS have your distributor by the balls? i know ive heard that before!

Im sorry for this further delay on delivery folks but at least the packages are now in the states, Philly actually. I'll keep you all updated.

-Dan

Sib said:
Hey Dan, do you know if the dual 80mm PSU replacement fan grill is an Aqua Computer part? I found on while checking out the AC forum. I would not mind being able to buy one when I finally go and order my AC setup and Stacker case.

http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=2;action=display;num=1099224480

Thats a nice build. The same thing I'v been trying to do for the past 4 months now.....
Dan, if you like I'd be happy to walk into UPS with a baseball bat and have a short conversation with them...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll have my next build started before I get this one completed...... >.<;

Problems,,problems......Well at least the "big_shipment" is in the States. This thread was about to go to page #2.. Can't have that..I have been playing with the CCFL for my project. Check out the laser_etch.
ccfl12.jpg

ccfl11.jpg

Just got off the phone with UPS, the packages just cleared Customs and will be delivered on Monday. If I have to pay for this shipment Im going to raise even more hell and never use them again. I'll switch all my shipping to Fedex if they cant accommodate me, fricking bastards.

Im very sorry for all the wait folks. If it makes anybody feel any better I've been running around jumping off very high walls (instant death) and suicide nading as many people as I can in Counterstrike:Source. Life is hard. :D

-Dan

Damn you guys let this slip to the second page? WTF :p

hey modsquad did you do that etch or did ya order that from somewhere?

SNT's Counter-Strike: Source server is finally up and running. 32 Players with full map rotation.

209.247.192.108:27015

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back