Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

I will be setting up my hotas this evening.
Anyone have a good modern (ie Alpha 3.22 or failing that close to it) suggested keybinding mapping and/or instructional video? I'm running into the issue that some of the 'big' prefab keymaps (ie BuZZKiller) do not support my particular joystick setup and aren't necessarily easy to adapt. Currently, I'm using HOSAS...

Right hand - VKB Gunfighter + MCG Ultimate w/ twist
Left hand - VKB Gunfighter + SCG Premium + Omnithrottle adapter

I'd also just be interested in a good generalist HOSAS bindings video where they went through various functions in order of precedence and what kind of stick component/location you want to bind them to etc. Any ideas?

Anyone have a good modern (ie Alpha 3.22 or failing that close to it) suggested keybinding mapping and/or instructional video? I'm running into the issue that some of the 'big' prefab keymaps (ie BuZZKiller) do not support my particular joystick setup and aren't necessarily easy to adapt. Currently, I'm using HOSAS...

Right hand - VKB Gunfighter + MCG Ultimate w/ twist
Left hand - VKB Gunfighter + SCG Premium + Omnithrottle adapter

I'd also just be interested in a good generalist HOSAS bindings video where they went through various functions in order of precedence and what kind of stick component/location you want to bind them to etc. Any ideas?
I just spend a night setting up my bindings, I ended the night at targeting, continuing in a bit. I just searched youtube for each type and tried top find the most recent.

I just spend a night setting up my bindings, I ended the night at targeting, continuing in a bit. I just searched youtube for each type and tried top find the most recent.
I have two gunfighters premiums. I've tried using binds from the internet. Ususally end up spending hours remapping it all anyway.

I have two gunfighters premiums. I've tried using binds from the internet. Ususally end up spending hours remapping it all anyway.
Yeah T.16000 and a VKB Gunfighter Pro with pedals, hailing and targeting it about all I have left.
IMG_1516.PNG

I have always done manual keybinds, and you can then go copy the controls save so when updates happen you can just paste them back in and be good to go.

I have a little label maker and put labels on the buttons on my far less fancy TCS Sidestick for SC as its my second stick and only used in that. They're huge flat buttons 6 on each side, its easy to do labels, and with it being my "second" stick, none of the functions on it are critical - its mostly just so I dont have to go to the keyboard as often.
For my Virpil Constellation Alpha Prime, I just have a list of controls written down, top to bottom, following the rough order of the buttons to jog my memory. I only need reminders for a bit and on some buttons (Like the three hat switches) after control changes. I tend to try to map keys across games to be the same/similar function on the main stick so I dont have tons of different setups to remember. ie; flares/chaff/decoys to the same hat switch and preferably same directions regardless of game, etc

Back