Sold Out Everywhere!

That's why I don't buy from Amazon anymore either.

$78 in tax on two 980 Ti's? Disgusting.

Thankfully Newegg is still tax free.

Yeah was going to be over $100 for me on two of them. I'll wait.

I waited to see what AMD would do last night and unfortunately wasn't surprised.

Now I am stuck looking at "out of stock" notices all day. :(

Same I had an EVGA card in my cart yesterday and was about to hit buy, but convinced myself to wait out the AMD press conference. When I figured out there was not even a live stream, I felt pretty suckered.

That's why I don't buy from Amazon anymore either.

$78 in tax on two 980 Ti's? Disgusting.

Thankfully Newegg is still tax free.

Amazon just started charging tax here in Ohio. Ugh! Going to be using MicroCenter more often I think. Just glad I got my Titan X before this change

You can always use instocknow and just set the alarm.

Mine went off about an hour ago for ASUS with stock blower.

Amazon just started charging tax here in Ohio. Ugh! Going to be using MicroCenter more often I think. Just glad I got my Titan X before this change

We're getting off topic, but if you sign up for Amazon's Store Card, you get 5% cash back on every purchase, which helps to negate or at least lower the impact of them charging tax.

You can always use instocknow and just set the alarm.

Mine went off about an hour ago for ASUS with stock blower.

Agreed use nowinstock's alert. Was playing the Witcher 3 when the alert popped up and was able to snag an msi model from Newegg.

any idea when the evga hybrid shows up in europe ?

just sold my two 7950's, rocking a single 5850.. this will be a hellish wait

I work at the IRS, I will IP track and Audit everyone who do not claim on taxes at the end of the year. Thanks. bye

Just kidding, but yeah newegg rules for not charging tax.

Just didn't announce anything at all.

I thought the expectation was they weren't going to announce anything until June 16th at E3? The only reason I can see them showing anything off at Computex would be to kill the hype on the 980 Ti.

That being said back on topic, I got the alert the hybrid was in stock @ EVGA, 10 minutes later when I went to check it was sold out. Oh well... as long as I get one before Batman launches!

I work at the IRS, I will IP track and Audit everyone who do not claim on taxes at the end of the year. Thanks. bye

Just kidding, but yeah newegg rules for not charging tax.

Sales taxes are state taxes, not national taxes, so the IRS would not be involved in investigating a violation of sales tax reporting.

Always love how people think they aren't suppose to pay taxes.

No one thinks they aren't supposed to pay taxes.

We just don't want to.

I think it's pretty likely that Nvidia rushed to get the card out before AMDs refresh, so they probably didn't have as much stock upfront to put in the channel as they might have if they felt they had a clear field and had waited a couple of weeks.

I'm sure they will be pretty easy to find by the time we get to computex.

let me get this straight

AMD supply issues = paper launch
Nvidia supply issues = wait for it

lol at the idiocy...

Its a limp launch at best.
Not enough supply for them to have really launched, clearly.

Yet another soft launch at best.

We'll see if they have some real inventory by the time Batman hits since they have promos tied into that game.

Amazon's given in to the price jacking. Their two eVGA models in stock are both ~$900. I was hoping they wouldn't since they didn't do it during 970/980 release or the mining craze.

You'd have to be crazy to pay that much considering the cost of a Titan X.

Amazon's given in to the price jacking. Their two eVGA models in stock are both ~$900. I was hoping they wouldn't since they didn't do it during 970/980 release or the mining craze.

You'd have to be crazy to pay that much considering the cost of a Titan X.

that's nuts. $900!!! Plus, they don't even offer the FREE SAME DAY shipping for it.

Seems the soft launch is opening up venders to price gouging and boosting prices... Unfortunate.

I am pretty busy...only occ checking newegg, amazon, nvidia site over last 2 days...got lucky just now, got 2 at nvidia site...I think given the launch of a hard to manufacture wildly popular product that the availability is pretty darn good. Really, calm down members of the paper launch doom religion.

I chatted Amazon. They said the price was set by a supplier and the cards are shipping directly from them. CS is unable to alter the price in any way.

that's nuts. $900!!! Plus, they don't even offer the FREE SAME DAY shipping for it.

Even worse, people are buying them. I just refreshed the page and it went down from 19 to 13 in stock.

I chatted Amazon. They said the price was set by a supplier and the cards are shipping directly from them. CS is unable to alter the price in any way.

Even worse, people are buying them. I just refreshed the page and it went down from 19 to 13 in stock.

The gougers know it. People want instant gratification and go for the impulse buy. It never fails.

this is crazy. They don't even offer the Same Day Shipping that qualifies for $35 or more.

Back