Sold Out Everywhere!

New video cards are always going to be in high demand. People just need to exercise a little patience. Hell, I waited 5 months to get my hands on a PG278Q at MSRP. No way in hell I was going to give any asshole 50% or more for their own profit.

I'm going to get a AIO GPU whether from nvidia or AMD. I'm done with the noisy fans.

It's summer and I can manage to wait a few weeks before upgrading my video card. Anyway, AMD upcoming launch may put some pressure on Nvidia pricing.
And I have a weakness for non reference card.

It's summer and I can manage to wait a few weeks before upgrading my video card. Anyway, AMD upcoming launch may put some pressure on Nvidia pricing.

AMD needed to generate some kind of hype and buzz for themselves the other night and failed to do so in befuddling and amazing fashion. That couldn't have been more anticlimatic and worthless.

They need to deliver the goods and soon. I want them to. I want tight competition. I don't want any one company to have unquestioned dominance.

AMD needed to generate some kind of hype and buzz for themselves the other night and failed to do so in befuddling and amazing fashion. That couldn't have been more anticlimatic and worthless.

They need to deliver the goods and soon. I want them to. I want tight competition. I don't want any one company to have unquestioned dominance.

nvidia just keep driving the nail in the amd coffin imo.

I'm holding out on the reference cards until better cooling solutions become available. I'm not going to spend this much money on a card with that cooler on it.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The people paying >$700 for 980 Ti's are mentally challenged.

A Titan X can be had off eBay for $800-$850.

It's like they're taking pointers from Valve...

hey could someone please measure the exact lenght of the reference card pcb in millimeters for me?

It's actually 266.7mm, to be exact ;).

thats the 10.5 inches converted to mm, they usually round that value and on this case i guess theyre measuring the full lenght including the bracket. it seems a little difference but not for itx. to give you an example 265mm fits inside a SG05 (it touch both sides in lenght), 266.7mm dont. :)

Igroock said:
Bro it just launched...wait a few weeks.

Exactly. It's a soft launch at best and everyone knows how this tired routine works by now.

I'm surprised more people aren't sick of that routine myself but I expect to see this thing pick up in time for the new Batman game considering the promotions.

Nevermind. Damn that disappeared fast.

Amazon main had 12 EVGA SC's listed at the right price and 15 minutes later it just disappeared. No idea if that was legit or not.

Newegg has 3 different types of reference 980tis is stock right now.

It's like they're taking pointers from Valve...
These are 3 contiguous posts.

Wow, there is some subconcious projection going on in this forum...

Alright guys, my team just confirmed the 799 price on this card was indeed an error. It somehow got swapped with another item in the setup process.

It's now fixed and showing the correct price of 649.99. They're already flying out the door too, so better run if you want one for yourselves:

http://www.galaxstore.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=98IRH5DH00GA

When is Galaxy going to put up a pre-order page for the hall of fame 980 ti?

Thats the only card stoping me from getting an evga 980ti, and not being able to place a preorder is making me antsy. Im so tempted to just get the evga

Back