Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Are you launching nuclear missiles? Cause it looks like this is where you launch nuclear missiles.
160201-kim-jong-un-missiles.jpg

I don't remember. It wasn't very expensive, maybe $130. Was some off-brand one my dad bought for me.
I'll check and see if I see any names stamped on it.

Cool let me know if you find any info. Specially if it was around $130 looks decent for that price range.

Cool let me know if you find any info. Specially if it was around $130 looks decent for that price range.
Will do, forgot to look the other day, will try and remember when I hit the sack, as that chair is in my bedroom.

Playa, Thats a great setup. Whats happening with that florescent display on the right side? What are you using that for? Thanks

Last edited:
Swooped on a crazy low priced LG 34" 1080p 144hz ips on the right a few days ago for smoother gaming. Was a no brainer at the time, and I'm loving it now.IMG_20171130_160845742.jpg

Was that the $215 one on Amazon? I was tempted to get it since it was a great deal.

I saw that pop up a couple weeks ago and read those orders were canceled, this one was $256.01 on Amazon.
Figured I would give it a shot and it went through!

I saw that pop up a couple weeks ago and read those orders were canceled, this one was $256.01 on Amazon.
Figured I would give it a shot and it went through!
Oh, didn't know the orders got canceled. The lowest I've seen an LG 34" was at Costco a few months ago for $279. My friend bought one since he liked my 34".

I've never been a fan of how cluttered my desk looks with 5.1 speakers, but after months of not using them, hearing the quality is a revelation, each time. Guess they'll stay on the desk for a little while...

DSC_0327_zps85b5z8eo.jpg

Samsung 6290 40" 4k TV 2017, and Dell 34" Ultrawide Curved. I just put the TV in today and mounted the Dell above it. :)

Attachments

• 20171202_195517825_iOS.jpg
    20171202_195517825_iOS.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 172
This is what happens when I get bored and have too much time and equipment on my hands:

nine_monitors, on Flickr

All the monitors are hooked up to my main workstation, the 2x2 on the left are also plugged into my work laptop for when I work from home, the 30" on the right is hooked up to my personal laptop as well. The M92z on the far right is used only in monitor mode.

I may finally have gone too far, even I haven't figured out what to do with this many monitors on 1 workstation.

Oh well, you never know your limits until you surpass them :)

How Many money do i need for copy your system?

The LG 34" that I moved upstairs to my bedroom.
For some odd reason, this monitor looks much larger when I am sitting at it upstairs, vs when I was sitting at in the garage.
Don't know what is up with that.
It is also a bit too high, need to mod the desk and get the monitor to sit on the main desk area, or get a monitor arm that allows me to get the monitor to sit much lower.

IMG_1681.JPG

The LG 34" that I moved upstairs to my bedroom.
For some odd reason, this monitor looks much larger when I am sitting at it upstairs, vs when I was sitting at in the garage.
Don't know what is up with that.
It is also a bit too high, need to mod the desk and get the monitor to sit on the main desk area, or get a monitor arm that allows me to get the monitor to sit much lower.
I wouldn't mod the desk, I would consider getting an arm so you can move the monitor as you see fit (up-down-left-right.) Then later if you decide you want another monitor boom just add another arm extension and you are golden. You can find some decent arms on amazon for pretty cheap.

Still works (at least up to Win7x64) with VFD Thinger using a cheap USB->serial dongle

Nice.. Yeah I think I might pull mine out and park it on my desk somewhere. I noticed you're rockin a G19. I still have that KB too. heh! I used to "watch" Ren and Stimy or Beavis and Butthead on the little LCD. heh heh cool.

Nice.. Yeah I think I might pull mine out and park it on my desk somewhere. I noticed you're rockin a G19. I still have that KB too. heh! I used to "watch" Ren and Stimy or Beavis and Butthead on the little LCD. heh heh cool.
Yessir, one G19 at home, one G19 at work, both still in like-new condition after years of use! :)

I simply don't know how anyone could use a single monitor (excluding ultra wide screens) anymore, it just feels so limiting.

Multi monitor with Windows virtual desktops is just the best thing ever.

I simply don't know how anyone could use a single monitor (excluding ultra wide screens) anymore, it just feels so limiting.

Multi monitor with Windows virtual desktops is just the best thing ever.
Yeah...I can't ever go back to a single display anymore. Perhaps I can work with a large 4k screen...but a single 1080p or 1440p monitor is not something I can work with. I need a secondary display.

Back