Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
had to make a new username since you cant change them which sucks but whatevThanks for the link. I see 3x R9 290's, but what are the displays?
Damn that is a nice setup. How you finding the 32" Benq's for gaming?
Dear,Been a while. Current desk I deal with.
![]()
hp zr2740w off my windows laptop (m4700).
Office setup is similar, two U2713H's off my M4800.
Been a while. Current desk I deal with.
![]()
hp zr2740w off my windows laptop (m4700).
Office setup is similar, two U2713H's off my M4800.
Here is my 3x 4K setup.
Left / Right JU6500 48"
Center JS9000 48"
EVGA 980Ti OC
So far, it's the most amazing experience I have ever had while PC gaming.
![]()
why did you not like the eyefinity setup?
Just too much screen not being used when I'm not gaming (which isn't too often), also these take up A LOT of space, I had to move my case to the floor![]()
So far, it's the most amazing experience I have ever had while PC gaming.
No, the amazing experience most certainly comes from using the N52te*![]()
*or what looks to be a derivative of the N52te