Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Adam

[H]ard|Gawd
Yes it is. It allows me to see various info, like speed and lap times, which is important for me.

Afkap

Weaksauce
Some really nice big screen setups. Interesting to see people are starting to use TV's as monitors. Not sure if I could hack a 48" screen on a desk, might be too large for me! Still look really good though.

board2death986

[H]ard|Gawd
This isn't new by any means. Just look up old posts about the Westinghouse 37" LVM-37W3. Just more realistic of an option now with 4K to replace multiple 1080P/1440P panels.

Neon01

[H]ard|Gawd
My setup:

Details in sig. Looks pretty deceiving in the photo, but that's a 49.5" UHD TV. It worked out pretty much perfectly with the articulating TV mount i have it on.

Dynafrom

Gawd
Ha, my basement looks a bit empty. That wide space is a bit deceiving, since the screen is a 65". I keep windex handy since all my tabletops are glass.

Tealck

n00b
Here is my 3x 4K setup.

Left / Right JU6500 48"
Center JS9000 48"

EVGA 980Ti OC

So far, it's the most amazing experience I have ever had while PC gaming.

kache

Gawd
Here is my 3x 4K setup.

Left / Right JU6500 48"
Center JS9000 48"

EVGA 980Ti OC

So far, it's the most amazing experience I have ever had while PC gaming.

Damn that's beautiful. How does it feel to be surrounded by workspace? :eek:

.Gunfire

Limp Gawd
Tried out an Eyefinity set-up for a while, just isn't my thing.

Gonna go down to a single 1440p something, maybe an ultra-wide.. Haven't really decided yet.

Here she is after a good dusting, and yes I do keep it this clean 24/7 :D

mikeblas

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2006
Gotta be annoying having the speakers in front of the displays like that.

AndreRio

[H]ard|Gawd
Just too much screen not being used when I'm not gaming (which isn't too often), also these take up A LOT of space, I had to move my case to the floor :(
that is exactly why i dont have 3 monitors. they take too much space imo.

Tealck

n00b
No, the amazing experience most certainly comes from using the N52te* :D :cool:

*or what looks to be a derivative of the N52te
It's the Razer Notsromo upgrade (Orbweaver Stealth). Yes, it's amazing and I have been using these controllers since they were made by Belkin. Honestly, I don't know how people game without them these days. :)

Adam

[H]ard|Gawd
Just put the speakers on their side, easy fix.

But I also am not a fan of eyefinity (or in my case Nvidia Surround).

For the one game I play (iRacing, well more of a sim) it's fine, but within regular windows, no use. I don't need 1 LARGE WIDE monitor, I prefer 3 monitors to put things on different monitors. SURE you can set your system to do that, but with eyefinity/surround it's not perfect, acts up sometimes.

Since I've not been doing much iRacing I've had no use for 3 monitors really, as I only still use 2 personally. 3 are nice to have (in my case 4th above the 3), but it's rare I use them.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd

putting this up for prosperity because after this weekend it should look a little different. Left monitor is a Nixeus 27 inch IPS 2560x1440 for basic web browsing and image viewing. The middle monitor is a BenQ 32" ips 4k for image editing. Right monitor is on the 4790K in the 250D you see on the right running an Acer xb270hu gaming monitor. It's been amazing.

I'm planning on streaming more so I have 2 other monitors sitting on the side that will eventually be added in.

Photographers may notice the Canon 50 1.2L on the right. Gamers may notice a few standout things. There's 3 headsets that I almost equally love in the picture. The one on the right being the VModa CrossFade m-100, a Senheisser Pc333D G4me, and the HyperX Cloud II.

All the Smite stuff was because I was one of the official photographers last year and this year.

mikeblas

I like my setup, but there are definitely nicer ones in this thread. Thing is, you all have been creeping me out with the desks that are just too clean.

ryang

Gawd
Points on the vintage KERR CHUNG KERR CHUNG keyboard amidst a mostly modern setup. Is that thing using a AT>PS2>USB adapter?

mikeblas

Nah, it's PS2. Not quite old enough for AT. No USB adapter, either; the motherboard on my main rig has a PS/2 port.

Steve01S4

Limp Gawd
Pretty happy with my current setup... I've had the 3007 since they first came out, and just added the 2007s on each side. Other than gaming support, the PLP setup seems nearly perfect.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
How come you have 2 webcams? And do you actually play on the right screen or do you move it over to the middle? And have you seen my Smite builder website?
I stream photography education stuff so the spare can is for various tid bits like close ups to the lenses etc.

I haven't seen your item builder page tbh. I'm not really a meta person.

Friend me though. My Smite name is thian.

bearax

Limp Gawd
just cleaned my desk so thought it would be good time to post this. 3 27" wqhd running off a nvidia 970...oh and an nvidia shield tablet up top.