Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

nAK3ek3.jpg

Recently moved into a new apartment so I got to clean up my set up a bit.
IMG_0867_zpsf70ca742.jpg

IMG_0879_zps66388f4b.jpg

With all the speakers off the desk I now have plenty of space for my HOTAS on my desk.
IMG_0881_zps6a0267e6.jpg

My office now looks like a nice gaming den :p
IMG_0882_zps054a6cfa.jpg

Also wall mounted my TV in the living room.
IMG_0871_zps11c1924e.jpg

Last edited:
My Main rig,

My setup in the garage,

This is the 25" LG 21:9 monitor for the garage. I got the monitor a few days ago and the cubicle yesterday.

My Main rig,

You're about 70º off axis from your speakers... off-axis response gets worse with increasing frequency, for each driver. (your woofer will do it at a much lower Hz than the tweeter, but they may be crossed low enough to not matter.)

You're missing a lot of sound.

My Main rig,

My setup in the garage,

This is the 25" LG 21:9 monitor for the garage. I got the monitor a few days ago and the cubicle yesterday.
Work Simulator? Those graphics are amazing!!!

I'm kidding, nice setup. I'd like to try out an ultra wide.

What's the keyboard here?

love the sub-tenkeyless poker like keyboards but I didn't recognize this one.

Awesome setup as always!

It is actually a Poker II with MX Browns and white backlighting (a MassDrop exclusive, if I recall) which I swapped into a TEX 60% aluminum case! With the new aluminum case, it is amazing and feels solid - before this, I came from a series of Corsair mech keyboards and just had too many problems with LEDs burning out or keys getting stuck.

20141214_105213_HDR_zpsa86558bd.jpg

Nothing super fancy, Vizio 39" E3901-A1 monitor, excellent contract and vivid colors. Sharpness on text is really spot on. Run full 1080p through HDMI connection to laptop 1 (ASUS G60J) and 2 (Sager NP8268-S).

What desk is that? Is it custom? I love it!

that was a custom desk a friend made 20 years ago for video editing. I got the desk from him in 1997.
better shot showing the desk from a couple of years ago
editor-2010.jpg

I just recently stained it black to match the room.

Last edited:
Work Simulator? Those graphics are amazing!!!

I'm kidding, nice setup. I'd like to try out an ultra wide.

lol, I was looking for a desk for the garage as I was just using one of those plastic folding tables and found this cubicle setup on craigslist for $50 so I bought it.

Love the setup! How do those BenQ monitors look, because they look amazing from the pic!?

pure awesomeness, the blacks are stunning, the stand of the monitor its just brilliant, its really easy to put them normal mode so i can play games, on portrait mode is just for work. Looking in the future to get the third one so i can get a nvidia surround setup, i got a 980gtx msi.

the issues everyone has with the monitor like the flicker thing well just to put it this way i didnt run any of those test, i played my games and my software and it didnt flicker and im happy that way, the banding on the gray backgrounds on one monitor is more visible than the other but it doesnt affect any real situation. it shown just in a video to test just that.

Brand new setup, NZXT H440, X-star @120hz, i7 4790k, corsair h100i, MSI GTX 970, Bose companion 2.1 speakers.
DevilsCanyonVatican20141_zps4b9cecc1.jpg

DevilsCanyonVatican20142_zps8f3fcdcb.jpg
DevilsCanyonVatican20143_zpsb53ddce5.jpg

This is our home studio setup, where my wife and I spend much of our time. I do development/design/photography work on my MacBook, and play games on the PC (specs in my sig).

Image album here.

This is our setup as of December 2013:

InsVZxwh.jpg

And here's with the new desk and gadgets. We got this desk last February; it's actually a dinning table from IKEA and it suited us perfectly!

hWqhAPTh.jpg

hACYnKOh.jpg

ZOVZv26h.jpg

hefEKi4h.jpg

gLJfrwNh.jpg

trN1HkKh.jpg

Actually looking to upgrade my desk, what are those cool ones where it can be height adjustable mechanically?

21o979u.jpg

10n599h.jpg

11ig8t1.jpg

I would post the rest of the desk but haven't had a chance to clean up the room a bit so yeah haha. Recently picked up this ShiMIan 27" refurb on ebay for $179.99 shipped. I am very happy with it especially for the price. The image is gorgeous.

@|CMF|SoulAssassin

you can get that line hide material at Fry's Electronics , Best Buy , heck Lowe's even has some...

Yup, got it at Frys, basic, stick on cable hider strip that comes in 2 parts, one that sticks onto the wall that the cables go in and the other is a cover piece. It was long enough that I cut it in 2 for my office, going to run the speaker wires though it. I wanted to run the wires in the wall, but that idea was not received to well.

The wall mount is just a Monoprice wallmount, you can get it on their site or Amazon. Its a bit stiff though for adjusting, but for just putting up and adjusting it how you like it, its ok.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L17120/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Last edited:
Yup, got it at Frys, basic, stick on cable hider strip that comes in 2 parts, one that sticks onto the wall that the cables go in and the other is a cover piece. It was long enough that I cut it in 2 for my office, going to run the speaker wires though it. I wanted to run the wires in the wall, but that idea was not received to well.

The wall mount is just a Monoprice wallmount, you can get it on their site or Amazon. Its a bit stiff though for adjusting, but for just putting up and adjusting it how you like it, its ok.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L17120/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

have you thought about taking that cover piece off and painting it to match the color of the wall?

for those looking to buy it, just ask the sales associate for where wire molding is located.

Back