Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here's mine. I know, its mismatched unlike most of your setups.

U3011 for pc gaming.
mid U2711 for browsing, fb, music, etc. while gaming.
right U7211 for ps3 gaming while pc gaming and browsing.

lol jokes.

2ynl01f.jpg

That would drive me nuts. I would have put the u3011 in the middle.

Actually that's exactly what I tried at first, but unfortunately my two tables aren't level, so it was impossible to make the borders of the 30" monitor and the 27" monitors line up due to that, and so it drove me even more nuts!

Somehow, I was able to line it up better with the two 27"s on different tables.

Still, something about having the two 27"s side by side was better than separating them and having a pyramid effect LOL.

That lava lamp collection is phenomenal! Your wiring skills are sublime as well, all those powered up and I barely see one cable under the desk.

That lava lamp collection is phenomenal! Your wiring skills are sublime as well, all those powered up and I barely see one cable under the desk.

much appreciated. i owe the cable organization to the ikea galant cable management trays.

I'm with John Stamos on this one (because he is dreamy :D). Seriously though, nice work!

I F:DCKING LOVE IKEA! Too bad the closest one to me is 3 hours+ drive :(

Yep, closest one to me is about 1.5 to 2 hrs :-/ I only have a shortbed truck for god's sake!!!

lol @ skillet comparison.

I love L4D2. BTW, I have the same Dell 3008. I added a Samsung 27" a while ago and will have a 39" Seiki. Pictures forthcoming.

CTL had an Awesome Deal at PDXLan so I had to Pick up 3 of these 24" Displays.

Now I just need to upgrade my GPU so I can play BF4 and Ghost on them.

GLQMp6C28X4MXc_ZNhdDzrBQUKIdVXNTEwu4bGNHlwaSemF2gB9nGoE2ZAaEgpLxmwoFg7cVYjpqX31OEenYv0yXCHmGSFMBB-ErDK1P-a_8101A8vLg5v392i6kkHGUY6R-dQ8GqDLK-A1UH3yKarvTJqpCgw=w506-h750

1465249_10201010097883104_1157468884_n.jpg

Ha, I have my HP 27xi here at home and am receiving 2 more tomorrow. Too bad my 470 can't do surround, I'm not planning to upgrade until the 800 series... can't wait!

I'll post a pic of my setup when I get all three monitors.

New house with a new office and a few new goodies for my desk. Now, with a floating monitor (Ergotron MX) and new keyboard/mouse combo!

xG6Hfcjl.jpg

imtvnybl.jpg

k2XRWjEl.jpg

AG9VImYl.jpg

Link to entire album if anyone is interested here with higher-res photos

Finally managed to get the time to make my Corian Desk

900x900px-LL-f3390d69_Set-Up.jpeg

Better Quality Picture Here

Rig:

ASUS P8Z77 V-PREMIUM
Intel i7-3770K @ 4.3Ghz
2x GTX 670 ASUS DIRECT CU II TOP
NOCTUA NH-D14
32GB Ram 10-10-10-27 1.5V
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Kingston SSD Now V+ 120GB
Seagate 3TB Barracuda 7200RPM 64MB Cache
Seagate 1.5TB Barracuda 7200RPM 64MB Cache
Corsair AX 860W Modular Power Supply
Cooler Master HAF X - Full tower
LG BLU-RAY REWRITER
Akasa AK-ICR-07 Internal Card Reader
Qnix QX2710 LED Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 @ 120Hz
Achieva Shimian lite 27" 2560x1440 @ 65Hz
Razer Deathadder 2013 / Naga Molten
Qpad MK-85 Red Switches Mechanical
Razer Goliath Speed Fragged

Pioneer S-HS100
Sony STR-DH820

New house with a new office and a few new goodies for my desk. Now, with a floating monitor (Ergotron MX) and new keyboard/mouse combo!

Really nice setup you have there...however I do see some Schiit on your desk ;)
I have the Magni and Modi as well :)

My setup is becoming boring as of late. I plan to do something about it but not sure yet. :(
um6pEit.jpg

snip

walls desk and case color, audio gear....all great. i like your style man.

Still a bit messy, just switched the stands out to see which I liked better. Sorry for the picture taken with a potato.

1386713725682_zps4mqmshxe.jpg

I love the two-toned wall and the Aeron's weave colored to match the far wall. I went through a dark woods and black aluminium phase, and setups like this make me wish I had mixed things up a bit.

***snip***

Still a bit messy, just switched the stands out to see which I liked better. Sorry for the picture taken with a potato.]

Very nice looking monitors, which model are they? Bugger all bezel, which is a plus!

Wow! Someone likes using TVs as monitors. The Seiki 39s make great monitors from what I've read. But how are you going sitting so close..?

Wow! Someone likes using TVs as monitors. The Seiki 39s make great monitors from what I've read. But how are you going sitting so close..?

The 39" Seiki is like having 4 x 20" monitors; I sit about 2-3 feet from my Seiki 39" 4k monitor. I had a IBM T221 22" 3840x2400 that required me to sit about 6 inches, but I sold it because I did not want to sit so close.

Back