Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

@RangerXML

A friend of mine tried to give me a 23 or 24 inch CRT Trinitron years ago. I refused and I was much younger back then.

damn skippy RangerXML...I still have a cherry 19" Trinitron as well...

oh...and I think that that table WANTS to hold up all of that Trinitron goodness!

I have joined the PC gaming master race.

photo_2.jpg

You sure joined it in style! :eek:

I have joined the PC gaming master race.

photo_2.jpg

You, sir, are awesome for bringing back the nostalgia. I remember that Max Payne mousepad from WAYYYYY back, in my boxed copy of Max Payne many years ago. Used it all the way until a few months ago when it got lost in my move.

You made my weekend!!

Hey Tuppu - I see you're yet rocking Cambridge Soundworks speakers :) what model is that? :D

It's old SW320. Sound is quite nice for the size and age. Don't know if used in this model, but at the time this kit was released Cambridge used Tangband drivers in many of their PC speaker kits. In fact these sound a lot better than many others cheap kits out there today.

Got 2 sets of Cambridge Soundworks - 1x FPS1000 and 1x Pcworks and an iTrigue L3500. I gotta agree they are good for their age and size. Everybody else makes them cheaper knock off crap.

I don't suppose you're on the fractal owners club on OCN ??? :)

@Uncle Jesse ^^

What keyboard is on your desk? I've been looking for a low profile board like that. Nice setup, BTW.

I have one of that Samsung..like it , never pulled the trigger to triple it up , thought about it though to get that sweet 120hz goodness!

Work Setup>Home Setup unfortunately. But NOC's are always cool
3x HP 24's
1x Dell Projector
Had to stay late the day after I got the gear in to try BF3 in Nvidia Surround... Amazing.
workstation.jpg

Work Setup>Home Setup unfortunately. But NOC's are always cool
3x HP 24's
1x Dell Projector
Had to stay late the day after I got the gear in to try BF3 in Nvidia Surround... Amazing.
[TIMG]http://cdn.141networks.com/images/workstation.jpg[/TIMG]

Heh, you work at Hurricane? They used to pimp their connectivity to me all the time for my stuff.

Thanks Afkap, the small rig on top of the SM8 is essentially NAS and a Subsonic server. And maybe someday will serve as a HTPC of sorts. It is online 24/7, 35W i3 and passive psu, I don't even notice it.

Made a new table from a 28"x80" door slab, painted it black and coated it with polyurethane... Total Cost $30 + $20 for the bookshelves to act as legs.

27" Samsung S27A750D 120hz

l6k3UOV.jpg

Back