Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

foznmh.jpg

And while I'm at it, does anyone know any good desks like the one in the picture that can be combined with a set (So you can have a corner, and two workstations at either side or something like that) of the same make?

Here is my Galant set-up as earlier posted in this thread, so you can see it configured a different way.
IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

love the set up, so clean, where you get the desk, Lamps, and the furniture on the back wall?

love the set up, so clean, where you get the desk, Lamps, and the furniture on the back wall?

The desk is a Galant from Ikea, the bookcases and lamps that are on top of them are also from Ikea. The lamps on the desk oddly enough were from Home Depot...hope that answers your question.

2 speakers wired in the back on the bookshelf?
If so, very cool way to hid them

Yes those are my surround speakers and I ran speaker wire all the way around to the back of the bookshelf, drilled small holes and ran the wire to them. A little bit of work but well worth the effort to have them behind me.

I'm brazilian. This is my first post here.
I speak very little english. Sorry for the wrong words.
The wall needs painting :D
The pad needs to be washed :D

2010081.jpg

2010082.jpg

2010083.jpg

panoram.jpg

A little Update:
imag0151b3o3wp3k.jpg

The setup behind this:
imag0143v5auuqu1.jpg

imag0144huajhpwi.jpg

imag014585lzps3h.jpg

Hardware changed a bit:
ATI 4870 512Mb PCIe x16 (Powers middle down, and left down) (Main card)
Nvidia 8400 GS PCIe x16 (Powers right down, right top)
Nvidia 8400 GS PCI (Powers left top, middle top)

Asus P5Q Deluxe (Rules, perfect board)
Q6600 @ 3,2Ghz
4Gb DDR2

You like?

@Willmaster - I like it a lot. You can never have too many monitors, I always say.

A little Update:
imag0151b3o3wp3k.jpg

The setup behind this:

Hardware changed a bit:
ATI 4870 512Mb PCIe x16 (Powers middle down, and left down) (Main card)
Nvidia 8400 GS PCIe x16 (Powers right down, right top)
Nvidia 8400 GS PCI (Powers left top, middle top)

Asus P5Q Deluxe (Rules, perfect board)
Q6600 @ 3,2Ghz
4Gb DDR2

You like?

Wouldent it be nicer to have one of those ati xfinitys ? Cheaper on power and more space in the case to breath ?

Yes, but also no - xfinity is nice, but requires Monitors with Displayport (or do DVI converters work now?, anyway - even with them i need to buy at least 2 new monitors)

"Power" is not a problem, the Nvidias use under 40watts each, and the 4870 uses not more than one Infinity card - the case has very high powered fans (Antec Nine Hundred, all fans on "High"), in fact, i run the 4870 at 25% fan capacity with no problems - even in games!

and the Nvidias are passive, no fans at all.

I need no graphic power at all, the 4870 is for gaming sufficient (and i only game on 1 monitor, middle down) - the PCIe Nvidia is even enough for 720p Videos
But i need to say: PCI (not PCIe) sucks totally, not even Xvid with "normal" resolution runs good - i maybe need to search for a good PCIe x1 card.
i run only text based applications on the top monitors (ftprush, mirc, sometimes a browser) and it runs good.

Soon i switch case (Antec Twelce Hundred) and maybe rebuild some parts, and replace the Nvidias with a good (but very expensive) Matrox card.

Yes, but also no - xfinity is nice, but requires Monitors with Displayport (or do DVI converters work now?, anyway - even with them i need to buy at least 2 new monitors)

"Power" is not a problem, the Nvidias use under 40watts each, and the 4870 uses not more than one Infinity card - the case has very high powered fans (Antec Nine Hundred, all fans on "High"), in fact, i run the 4870 at 25% fan capacity with no problems - even in games!

and the Nvidias are passive, no fans at all.

I need no graphic power at all, the 4870 is for gaming sufficient (and i only game on 1 monitor, middle down) - the PCIe Nvidia is even enough for 720p Videos
But i need to say: PCI (not PCIe) sucks totally, not even Xvid with "normal" resolution runs good - i maybe need to search for a good PCIe x1 card.
i run only text based applications on the top monitors (ftprush, mirc, sometimes a browser) and it runs good.

Soon i switch case (Antec Twelce Hundred) and maybe rebuild some parts, and replace the Nvidias with a good (but very expensive) Matrox card.

taller case with more room to flow more air over those cards :) cool case = good performance.

My main pc has been updated... AGAIN.

This will probably be my last time (For a week)

Sdc11802.jpg

asus 19" vh198
17" elo touchscreen
dell 20" 2007wfp
dell 23" sp2309w
dell 22" u2211h
asus 22" vw224
asus 22" vw224

eeepc 701 2g surf
alienware m5750 w/2 gigs ram

After you get to the 5 or 6th monitor you usually say fuck it. I COULD still make it look pretty, but seriously, why would I tie up monitor cords for something nobody ever sees except on pictures? I have much better things to do with my time.

I really wanna get a 30" 2560x1600 monitor... But I'm having a hard time justifying spending $1000+ on a 'want'.

That's not really focus, that's just you shaking when holding the camera.

If the camera has a flash you can use that and it will look better, or you can set it on something stable.

nice setup! i'm curious to know how your monitors are mounted.

they're actually sitting on the desk, but the shelf (capita + ekby jarpen) slides right underneath the screen to give the illusion that they are on the shelf not the desk lol.
you can hardly see the stands underneath tho.

That looks like the laptop wouldn't be very comfortable to use (from the position it's sitting in).

Back