• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Sony Bravia, can't make the model of it. edit: Looks like one of the EX series here. Maybe the EX500.
 
Last edited:
IMG_4482.jpg

Entertainment20Center20Direct.jpg

the_office1.jpg

Fixed them for you! :)
 
Here;s my setup for the past 9 months, looking to either get rid of the silver monitor or get it sprayed and on another arm.

looking to change it around again any opinions ?:D

IMG00038-20100910-1851.jpg

IMG00037-20100910-1850.jpg


Need to get rid of the rats nest :)
 
It's been a while since I've posted. I've changed up quite a lot. I'm looking to get a 3rd Dell 3007 [waiting a few checks]. But here's what I'm using for now.

101_2848.jpg
 
It's been a while since I've posted. I've changed up quite a lot. I'm looking to get a 3rd Dell 3007 [waiting a few checks]. But here's what I'm using for now.

Looks like your Eyefinity set up has a small tumor on the left side. lol !!

should look real good though after you lance that thing.:):)
 
...
New dorm room, should be in this same room for the next four semesters.

Link to wallpaper?


Retired and selling the MBP after dropping a Mac Mini in its place and cleaned up all the hardware and paperwork piling up on the desk:

IMG_0209.JPG



Shitty picture quality from my iPhone 3GS as someone liberated all my batteries from the Canon A95. *grumble*
 
61083_426758731875_500026875_5570943_8044619_n.jpg


Middle LCD is Westinghouse 24" and the side two 23" LCDs are Dell and Acer. All are 1920x1080 except 24" which is 1920x1200 native.
 
With the Lexmark S408?
Why ? :eek:

I think it was an HP LaserJet 2100...not anymore though. It got the beat down. I've got a bunch of other videos on youtube of me destroying stuff. Why? Because, all that stuff is broken, and shooting guns is sweet. I think these were shot with my M4.

IMG_0478.jpg


IMG_0471.jpg
 
I think it was an HP LaserJet 2100...not anymore though. It got the beat down. I've got a bunch of other videos on youtube of me destroying stuff. Why? Because, all that stuff is broken, and shooting guns is sweet. I think these were shot with my M4.

IMG_0478.jpg


IMG_0471.jpg

You do know, you can make money from things like those right ? Shooting is fun, but money is funner :)
 
I just watched a couple of those videos and I gotta say damn I just don't understand you gun-nuts.

Yes I have fired an AR several times.
 
Are those gun shots or paint shots?

Those probably sell for $10 or $20 if you are lucky. Model is too old. 3rd world country dont mind though.
 
Back
Top