why does one need so many laptops^? > I think a few of you need to watch this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iWvlZHJg1Q&feature=related
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is the actual website you use or could you link me with where you got it from? I got the 4 pack of LEDs from Ikea for my monitors but 5M for only $60? Now I feel a little screwed over.![]()
why does one need so many laptops^? > I think a few of you need to watch this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iWvlZHJg1Q&feature=related
Agreed, and we all know Batman always whoops Superman in the end.
Got caught up in Eyefinity and now I need to start selling my PC, that HP Dreamcolor and 2 2405FPWs currently not in use.
You've gotta try it, everyone is different. Some people like one large screen, others like 3 smaller ones. If you like racing sims, I can see eyefinity being amazing, FPS, not amazing, but, pretty damn awesome, rpg, mmorpg, pointless.Eyefinity not worth it?
It was totally worth it. Didn't care much for landscape but portrait mode was awesome. Made me played through Dragon Age just for Eyefinity even though I don't usually care for western RPGs. It's just that I ended up with 5 24" 1920x1200 monitors in my quest for monitors. I find that I'm not into gaming that much anymore and need to start doing some work, so I'm getting rid of the time consuming temptations.Eyefinity not worth it?
Went from a HP w2207 to HP 2710m, absolutely love it
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/zero2dash/systems/current/IMG_0634_1.jp
Went from a HP w2207 to HP 2710m, absolutely love it
![]()
Dude, sweet background on the first monitor pic lol. Where can I get that ?![]()
How is that monitor for games?
nice setup, but why you keep reposting it every few months? I've seen your setup a few times here for the past few years
what are those blue cool master stuff? Is it hot plug hard drive?
Nice clean setup andrelmaraujo. That's difficult to accomplish with a glass desk.
This is my setup. 5x Dell s2309w's in portrait.
![]()
I'm thinking of getting one more monitor and wall mounting it on top, so I can watch movie without the annoying bezels. But the bezels melt away when gaming. So I'm happy. This picture is a bit old, I've overlapped the bezels since I first set this up.
I did a whole thread about it here. There's some videos of games up there as well.
That wallpaper gives me a SimCity 2k vibe. Link?
My new 3 monitor setup. My local CompUSA had 22" Acer monitors for $129.
![]()
![]()


























My new 3 monitor setup. My local CompUSA had 22" Acer monitors for $129.