• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Alec, what's your driving game of choice with your [H]ardcore setup? I myself can't wait for F1 2010!
 
Bit the bullet and purchased two more Asus 25.5" monitors to round out my fermi system. Surround gaming isn't cheap but well worth the investment.

Anyway, a couple of pics...

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8071/img0120ot.jpg[/IMG]

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2285/img0121bz.jpg[/IMG]

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4898/img0126zc.jpg[/IMG]

This may sound strange, but what type of plants are those? :)

Thanks in advance.
 
p1000918e.jpg

p1000920s.jpg


B2712HDS+AL1914
 
some really nice setups in this thread...

This thread has been going strong since 2005. What would really be cool is if someone from the [H] sifted through all 850+ pages to find the 3 best looking setups for each year than have the [H] community take a vote for best looking one for their respective year. Maybe even do an all time vote for the winners of each year. Perhaps a prize could be involved, you know something laying around in Kyle's house (there has to be something good there). I would do it but I already have my setup in this thread that I will shamelessly plug in page 827.:D
 
Thats some big arse speakers.

Lol. if you think those Dynaudio's are big you should have seen the speakers I was using before these :D


How do you like that headroom amp? Worth the money?

The Ultra Desktop Amp is fantastic! I really enjoy it.
Powers my Senn HD650's with ease. At some point I'll pickup the matching power supply to go with it which should help the amp just that little bit more.

That being said, I have an Asus Xonar STX soundcard in my PC, and with the right OPAMPs installed, the built-in headphone amp comes very close to the sound quality of the Headroom - at a fraction of the cost. (It's surprisingly good).
 
Lol. if you think those Dynaudio's are big you should have seen the speakers I was using before these :D




The Ultra Desktop Amp is fantastic! I really enjoy it.
Powers my Senn HD650's with ease. At some point I'll pickup the matching power supply to go with it which should help the amp just that little bit more.

That being said, I have an Asus Xonar STX soundcard in my PC, and with the right OPAMPs installed, the built-in headphone amp comes very close to the sound quality of the Headroom - at a fraction of the cost. (It's surprisingly good).

I've built a few pairs of speakers using dynaaudios. they are great speakers. Just power hungry tho.
 
I've built a few pairs of speakers using dynaaudios. they are great speakers. Just power hungry tho.

I just got these BM6A MkII's a little over a week ago and must say I'm very happy with them so far. They are bi-amp'ed internally @ 100W on the bottom and 50W on top.
They can play very loud and are very transparent sounding, yet they sound equally good at lower volume levels.
 
Those are bookshelf speakers, and TBH, they look a little small for bookshelf speakers.

They are actually recording studio monitors (built in amplification).
They have a 1" dome tweeter, and 6.9" mid-bass driver.

Their size can be a little deceiving in the above pictures because they are sitting next to two Dell U2711 27" LCD's which aren't exactly small in their own right.

Where did you get that stand, I would really like to get my hands on one!

The stand is a banana holder as the above poster mentioned.
I got it as a present one Christmas (I had asked for it) and it has made for a great headphone stand since.

I think my father got it from a local Benix & Co. store, but if you can't find one there, have a look in any cookware store or I've even seen them selling on Amazon and ebay.

Here's one on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Banana-Tree-S...2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1281828456&sr=8-2
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Something about the 640 X 480 range is cool. or a clickable thumbnail to a larger image . maybe 800 X 600 range
 
Last edited:
The 17 " Dell is connected to the same computer as my eyefinity. I actually use it for monitoring and watching movies while playing games
 
Back
Top